Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 *4 arrested* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Holy moly, you guys I never thought this case would get solved, and now we have six people arrested? Wow! There's been so little information released that it's so hard to know what the heck it's behind all this, but I was always very suspicious of Audrey's ex-boyfriend.

Was this just a scorned ex, who had a lot of bad friends who helped him out, or did Audrey and Jonathan inadvertently get mixed up in things they shouldn't have? Or both? I think the story is going to be crazy once we find out all the details.

Regardless, I am so glad that their families are seeing real progress towards justice.

Wow, I've missed a lot the last month. So from reading the posts, it seems like the cops had an idea of who was involved in the murder. Also looks like some people's suspicions about the ex were right. I wonder and hopefully we'll find out what the tipping point was that broke the case open and led to the arrests

We will have to wait until the trial to find out more... unless the Sheriff decides to release more details. That being said, IMO, although Kitty Alvarado is well respected and a good reporter... what she is saying on the local news today about Aaron... is “perhaps” not quite the actual reality. Aaron was “probably” a person of interest by June 24, 2017, and known to the police before that... and not the 3 months in, according to Kitty. Also, in response to a question in this thread regarding Brawley... Jonathan was “probably” home in his apt. in Palm Desert, on May 10th, 2017, until at least 9:05 pm. And finally, if u go to NAMUS, u can see the coordinates of Audrey’s last known location. This is on the Northeast side of the I-10 freeway. There’s more... but no one wants to jeopardize the investigation... so for the record, all of the above info is “just my personal opinion/possible speculation.” More important than anything... is the fact that these suspects are finally behind bars and they can’t harm anyone else! Sorry, but I won’t be able to answer any of your questions regarding this post, but we are beyond happy that Jonathan and Audrey will get the justice they deserve! As u can imagine, the family and friends have suffered greatly over these past 3 years! This Coachella Valley is where they grew up, and to say that this case has brought shock waves to this valley, is an understatement! This is a tight knit community in part due to the advent of social media. The kids grew up, but they didn’t lose touch... so there are 1,000’s of people who have a personal connection to both Jonathan and Audrey... and they will forever remain in all of our hearts!

We will have to wait until the trial to find out more... unless the Sheriff decides to release more details. That being said, IMO, although Kitty Alvarado is well respected and a good reporter... what she is saying on the local news today about Aaron... is “perhaps” not quite the actual reality. Aaron was “probably” a person of interest by June 24, 2017, and known to the police before that... and not the 3 months in, according to Kitty. Also, in response to a question in this thread regarding Brawley... Jonathan was “probably” home in his apt. in Palm Desert, on May 10th, 2017, until at least 9:05 pm. And finally, if u go to NAMUS, u can see the coordinates of Audrey’s last known location. This is on the Northeast side of the I-10 freeway. There’s more... but no one wants to jeopardize the investigation... so for the record, all of the above info is “just my personal opinion/possible speculation.” More important than anything... is the fact that these suspects are finally behind bars and they can’t harm anyone else! Sorry, but I won’t be able to answer any of your questions regarding this post, but we are beyond happy that Jonathan and Audrey will get the justice they deserve! As u can imagine, the family and friends have suffered greatly over these past 3 years! This Coachella Valley is where they grew up, and to say that this case has brought shock waves to this valley, is an understatement! This is a tight knit community in part due to the advent of social media. The kids grew up, but they didn’t lose touch... so there are 1,000’s of people who have a personal connection to both Jonathan and Audrey... and they will forever remain in all of our hearts!
Please keep us updated on anything you learn! I’ve followed this case from the beginning and am so happy to see movement on it. Thank you!

You've given us a lot to think about.

This is the link to Google maps from NamUs: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏ Would like to know what time Audrey's phone was there.

Aaron Bernal has pleaded not guilty. Bail was denied.

Man Accused in Murder of Missing Coachella Valley Couple Pleads Not Guilty
One of six people accused in the killings of a Coachella Valley couple reported missing three years ago pleaded not guilty Friday to murder and other charges.

Aaron Fernando Bernal, 28, of Indio, was arraigned via video conference from lockup at the Banning Justice Center before a judge, who scheduled the defendant an Aug. 4 felony conference and denied him bail. Bernal remains jailed at the Southwest Justice Center in Murrieta.

The two others recently arrested have court appearances on Monday.

AARON-BERNAL.jpg

Man charged in murder of missing couple pleads not guilty - KESQ
Back in 2018, News Channel 3 I-Team investigator John White went to a Coachella home, where neighbors at the time said Bernal lived, then calling him Moran's ex-boyfriend.

Search warrants revealed authorities were looking for Bernal's car and found it burned in a field in Thermal just days after the couple disappeared in an apparent arson fire.

Aaron Bernal has pleaded not guilty. Bail was denied.

Man Accused in Murder of Missing Coachella Valley Couple Pleads Not Guilty
One of six people accused in the killings of a Coachella Valley couple reported missing three years ago pleaded not guilty Friday to murder and other charges.

Aaron Fernando Bernal, 28, of Indio, was arraigned via video conference from lockup at the Banning Justice Center before a judge, who scheduled the defendant an Aug. 4 felony conference and denied him bail. Bernal remains jailed at the Southwest Justice Center in Murrieta.

mite interesting that Manuel Rios is charged with 2 counts of murder and the rest only one.
The two others recently arrested have court appearances on Monday.

AARON-BERNAL.jpg

Man charged in murder of missing couple pleads not guilty - KESQ
Back in 2018, News Channel 3 I-Team investigator John White went to a Coachella home, where neighbors at the time said Bernal lived, then calling him Moran's ex-boyfriend.

Search warrants revealed authorities were looking for Bernal's car and found it burned in a field in Thermal just days after the couple disappeared in an apparent arson fire.

This article lays out a little e more detail. I was thinking Manuel Rios killed Jonathan and the rest came along later?

I am a local and I’ve been following this case since the beginning. Here’s what we know:

•Audrey knew those accused of her murder since they were young, they went to middle school and high school together (except the man who was 41, Jesus Ruiz Jr)

•Manuel Rios is accused of killing Jonathan while Audrey watched

•Later on, Manuel, Abraham, Aaron (Audrey’s Ex), and Adeline (Manuel’s girlfriend, they had a baby together after the murders) are accused of killing Audrey

•Eric Rios (Manuel’s brother) and Jesus Ruiz are accused of helping cover up the murders

•Manuel, Adilene, and Abraham were known drug dealers in town

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73