CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not looking good at all. Her boyfriend was twice her age. I do recommend people just reading his SM (hopefully it is still there) and you will likely get the same vibe I have.

Yes, the boyfriend's most recent post is borderline creepy. Most of his other posts have been deleted/removed, but I definitely got the same vibe.

Aug 06, 2018
===
And as if the agonizing search and constant wondering of what happened to Baylee isn't enough. Now Baylee's mother is dealing with someone seemingly trying to make finding answers a little harder.

For Jane Parrent, the last 100 days have each started the same way. She wakes up and posts flyers of her missing daughter. But on the one hundredth day-she got some upsetting news.

"It's very shocking to me, who would do something like that? I'm sure it's aimed at me," said Jane Parrent. Jane was alerted that in a Rosedale neighborhood, someone was taking down her flyers, replacing them with new flyers, and greasing the poles to prevent her from putting them back up.

This happened just hours after Jane found a Polaroid of her daughter on her windshield. "A picture of Baylee and her boyfriend was placed on my windshield for me to find and that was shocking, and now this has happened...so it's very disturbing to me like maybe someone is stalking me or doesn't want me to find my daughter."

"No matter what you do or say about me or my family, or how many poles you grease, I will find a way to find my daughter and I'm going to find her and i'm not going to stop," said Jane.

Fighting through tears, Jane wanted to make it clear that she won't be intimidated by anyone. "The worst thing that could've ever happened to me in my life is to have my daughter disappear and not know where she is. So anything they do to me or try to scare me isn't going to deter me from finding my daughter, because the most horrific thing's already happened."

Mother of missing woman Baylee Despot determined to keep fighting

Four months ago, James Kulstad died in his brother's arms after being shot to death in a quiet Southwest Bakersfield neighborhood. It was a drive-by shooting, James was shot in his car and crashed into a parked trailer. Family says James was always a very family oriented person and his top priority was being a good father to his daughters. There are so many unanswered questions that make the Kulstad family's grief that much more agonizing. If you know anything about the murder of James Kulstad, call BPD at (661) 327-7111 or Secret Witness at (661)-322-4040. Any bit of information could help.

News Credit: Olivia LaVoice KGET 17 News

Attachments

• 38664149_1928474363856619_4148570947714023424_o.jpg
    38664149_1928474363856619_4148570947714023424_o.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 68
this is one girl i could kinda see befriending the wrong people and ending up being passed around between them (sex trade). i hope she's not drugged up somewhere and being sold for sex.

I feel like whoever did that is trying to throw a red herring. I think she got in too deep in some bad business and is no longer with us.

Aug 06, 2018
===
And as if the agonizing search and constant wondering of what happened to Baylee isn't enough. Now Baylee's mother is dealing with someone seemingly trying to make finding answers a little harder.

For Jane Parrent, the last 100 days have each started the same way. She wakes up and posts flyers of her missing daughter. But on the one hundredth day-she got some upsetting news.

"It's very shocking to me, who would do something like that? I'm sure it's aimed at me," said Jane Parrent. Jane was alerted that in a Rosedale neighborhood, someone was taking down her flyers, replacing them with new flyers, and greasing the poles to prevent her from putting them back up.

This happened just hours after Jane found a Polaroid of her daughter on her windshield. "A picture of Baylee and her boyfriend was placed on my windshield for me to find and that was shocking, and now this has happened...so it's very disturbing to me like maybe someone is stalking me or doesn't want me to find my daughter."

"No matter what you do or say about me or my family, or how many poles you grease, I will find a way to find my daughter and I'm going to find her and i'm not going to stop," said Jane.

Fighting through tears, Jane wanted to make it clear that she won't be intimidated by anyone. "The worst thing that could've ever happened to me in my life is to have my daughter disappear and not know where she is. So anything they do to me or try to scare me isn't going to deter me from finding my daughter, because the most horrific thing's already happened."

Mother of missing woman Baylee Despot determined to keep fighting
Found out who was taking down the flyers, Her ex's new girlfriend and "friend" on FB.. mods snip if need be but highly relevent to the case.
KT Rose (Person who found it, not new girlfriend)...

Last edited:
" Missing person records can be entered into NamUs by ANYONE, INCLUDING THE GENERAL PUBLIC; however all cases are verified with the appropriate law enforcement agency prior to publication in NamUs." - As stated on the NamUs website

The following are Resources of Valuable Worth:
1. NamUs

3. Missing Persons Tips - BrainScratchers

5. Lamar Advertising | Giving Back

6. Lamar Advertising | Bakersfield

With that shared, I hope to see either the family &/or friends of Missing Micah Holsonbake enter as much information & pictures into the NamUs database & also to create a Facebook page dedicated solely to finding him ( Example: Help Find Micah Holsonbake). While it's helpful to carry on with Bakersfield 3, information is likely to get mixed up & confuse all parties & the public following each sensitive story.

Baylee Cheyanne Despot is in the NamUs database
Missing Person Case

Micah Blaine Holsonbake is NOT in the NamUs database. This concerns me...

A Facebook has been recently set up at Bakersfield 3

" Missing person records can be entered into NamUs by ANYONE, INCLUDING THE GENERAL PUBLIC; however all cases are verified with the appropriate law enforcement agency prior to publication in NamUs." - As stated on the NamUs website

The following are Resources of Valuable Worth:
1. NamUs

3. Missing Persons Tips - BrainScratchers

5. Lamar Advertising | Giving Back

6. Lamar Advertising | Bakersfield

With that shared, I hope to see either the family &/or friends of Missing Micah Holsonbake enter as much information & pictures into the NamUs database & also to create a Facebook page dedicated solely to finding him ( Example: Help Find Micah Holsonbake). While it's helpful to carry on with Bakersfield 3, information is likely to get mixed up & confuse all parties & the public following each sensitive story.

Baylee Cheyanne Despot is in the NamUs database
Missing Person Case

Micah Blaine Holsonbake is NOT in the NamUs database. This concerns me...

" at this point we are leaning more toward presumed dead by violence or self-harm. " - As stated by Cheryl Holsonbake, mother of Missing Micah Blaine Holsonbake.

Read the full post by cheryllovestoread via the following link: /r/Fantasy General Discussion April 13, 2018 • r/Fantasy

Cheryl Holsonbake has also posted on Imgur:
Missing person since March 23, 2018. US nationwide Mission Person's Report-68771. Report sightings to any law enforcement agency. Micah Holsonbake, age 33, 5'10", Caucasian, about 180 lbs,. Residence and last seen in Bakersfield, California.

Online Google research shows that his birthday is May 9, 1983 & he is 35 years old, not 33 years old as given on both websites via his mother. By stating that he was 33 years old at the time of his disappearance on March 23, 2018, gives the impression that he's been out of sight long before that given date. Also, these particular websites don't draw attention & feel obscure to me.

Again, Micah Blaine Holsonbake is NOT in the NamUs database.
This concerns me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member