CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also wondering if he could be the distributor, though - because of one of those charges:

010 F HS 11366.5(A) RENT/ETC FOR STORAGE/SALE/ETC OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE

I'm still questioning myself on the left side a bit. What's stopping me up slightly is the relationship between "family member" and the others.

Any thoughts?

Actually, I'm questioning myself on all of it to some extent, the more I look at it. Fortunately, it's the result of finding more connections and possible players.

Last edited:
I'm also wondering if he could be the distributor, though - because of one of those charges:

His house on the east side is in a very drug and crime dense area, I agree with distributor (of drugs)

Idk. My understanding of money laundering, the distributor "hides the money" by putting it in many different "businesses". This case is so difficult because there are so many different criminal activities going on.

I definitely agree that SH is the "friend". To me, SB could be the distributer. He could easily hide shady business behind a professional front. Baylee & Micah's friend on the right, I always thought SW. But could be be KSQ?

Here's a burning question I've had for a while, can there be more than one enforcer? Just seems like a few guys had arrest records which make me wonder if more than one is possible.

I definitely agree that SH is the "friend". To me, SB could be the distributer. He could easily hide shady business behind a professional front. Baylee & Micah's friend on the right, I always thought SW. But could be KSQ?

I agree with you on both points. Been leaning toward SB as distributor and SW not being on the chart, replaced by KSQ. Have to play with that a little more.

Do we know much about the friendship between Micah and SW?

Here's a burning question I've had for a while, can there be more than one enforcer? Just seems like a few guys had arrest records which make me wonder if more than one is possible.

Definitely - and SB calling "his boys" makes it sound pretty likely.

In James' obituary, there are a couple of inventions mentioned - patented skateboard trucks and some bibs.

I wonder if he and someone at the top were in business, distributing something related to these or another invention? SB did owe him money...

I see a few SM accounts that sure do follow a lot of filmmaking/photography accounts.

Anyone else wondering if Micah stumbled upon a *advertiser censored* production and/or distribution ring? That could go along with the human trafficking angle, of course. Seems like they have the necessary components, though - girls, drugs, money, plenty of contacts and no shortage of men making lewd comments on the accounts of pretty girls.

This could be way off - and hopefully, it is.

(Could also be legit sports videos, etc.)

Last edited:
I definitely agree that SH is the "friend". To me, SB could be the distributer. He could easily hide shady business behind a professional front. Baylee & Micah's friend on the right, I always thought SW. But could be be KSQ?

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

In James' obituary, there are a couple of inventions mentioned - patented skateboard trucks and some bibs.

I wonder if he and someone at the top were in business, distributing something related to these or another invention? SB did owe him money...

His patents had nothing to do with his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB