CA CA - Barbara Thomas, 69, from Bullhead City AZ, disappeared in Mojave desert, 12 July 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I unfortunately don't believe BT is still alive but I would be thrilled if I am wrong! For the last few days these two thoughts keep running through my mind, which I'm trying to keep open.

1) Barbara obviously loved RT. If RT is totally innocent of any responsibility for her disappearance she would be crushed if she could see or hear the suspicions and accusations leveled at RT.

2) Barbara obviously loved RT. If RT is responsible for her disappearance she would be crushed that he used her loved notes to try to deceive the public about their relationship and his innocence.

I asked people I knew if they had heard of the story, from all walks of life, from this area, not one had. I have lived here for over 30 years. I walk 3 miles a day, but I start early and it takes about 45 minutes. They may have been avid hikers, but not here in July.

Wouldn't the local news be all over this story? Hard to believe local people in the area have not heard of it.

Sorry if this has been covered earlier, but if LE brought dogs with them, did they alert to Barbara at all, if she had been there recently, sounds a perfect case for dogs, not like 100s of people had been tramping around, and with the RV on the spot so easy to get Barbara’s scent from something of hers.
The odds are very remote to me that she would be kidnapped just as she crossed a road in such a small window of opportunity.

LE hasn’t said a word about what the dogs found or didn’t find. You’re right about it being a good case for the dogs in some ways, but I think the weather, quite hot, made it bad for trailing dogs

MOO

MOD NOTE:

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED YET AGAIN, THIS TIME TO CLEAN UP ALL THE POSTS THAT ARE DISCUSSING PHILOSOPHICAL DIFFERENCES ABOUT WHO/HOW/WHEN NOTIFICATION WAS MADE TO CERTAIN PEOPLE THAT BARBARA WAS MISSING. THE ARGUMENTS ARE POINTLESS AND WILL NOT HELP FIND BARBARA.

NOT SURE WHEN THIS WILL OPEN. WITH NO NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN THIS CASE, IT MAY BE AWHILE.

CocoChanel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members