Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Broadcastify a scanner app. OCSD does not broadcast on there.

Gay males (if this was in fact a gay/bisexual encounter) frequently like to use amyl (sp) nitrate (Aka poppers) to enhance the euphoria associated with a sex act. Could the use of poppers trigger a fatal reaction with the meds BB was prescribed?

It's been established that BB wasn't a drug user but perhaps the friend persuaded BB via peer pressure to try this substance in the "heat of the moment" and it goes south. Closeted driver panics and disposes of the body?

Yet again another wild theory but not outside the realm of possibility.

Praying for closure and a favorable outcome for this young man!

Let me address this. Gay/Bi Males DO NOT use poppers during sexual liaisons, that is an out-of-date presumption. Poppers were used heavily in the pre-AIDS era, particularly in the 70's and early 80's, they fell out of common use in the late 80's because of a since disproven connection to HIV infection. A certain faction of gay males still use poppers but I can say without fear of contradiction that Blaze WAS NOT involved in that particular community.

What is on the other side of the highway from the park? Any restaurants, gas stations that might have cameras?

I see a "Ralphs" what is that?

Ralph’s grocery store, AM/PM gas station, there is a Chase bank on the corner(closest to the library). Then across the street from them there is a McDonald’s, Del Taco, Dunkin’ Donuts, Target, CVS Pharmacy, Michael’s, Old Navy, Bank Of America. There should absolutely be video footage.

Also, I swear every other house around here has a Ring doorbell. Those record any time they detect motion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read on hfbb fb regarding LE presence behind Ralphs and or school. i found broadcastify but no word yet. rumor until verified.

Blaze WAS at Penn this past fall semester! I don't know where people are getting that he was out on a medical leave... that's just not true. He was only out on the winter break that every Penn student was out on from Approx (depending on day of last final) Dec 21- Jan 10. Classes start Jan 10 ...he was due to come back on the 7th according to his father . Blaze wrote an article for the school paper this past semester and edited and was given credit for working on the Penn Apitite magazine this past semester. My son saw him frequently this past semester.

There was a report somewhere (another website I think) from an unverified classmate that he had been on leave for six months. I think that's the entire source of that claim.

Wait, homicide detectives are now working on the case?? Woah, I really missed that one!! Is there a link to a msm article on this?
Sad

TIA :)

Homicide detectives have had this case from the beginning. Generally Homicides/major crimes are worked by the same Detectives.

why would father text using his sons phone research for the foodie paper?

friend stated he used it and that is when blaze took off.

I don't know if this theory has been explored but what if BB's "Buddy" was a crush of sorts? There may have been a miscommunication as to sexual orientation which caused BB to run off potentially embarrassed? He may be hiding or foul play ensued following? That might explain parents continuing to speak out publicly for BB to come home regardless of who has spoken with or what he has done?

This feels unexplored and potentially quite valid.

Thank you, Cat!
So glad you are here to see things more clearly.

why would father text using his sons phone research for the foodie paper?

I really think his parents are trying to set things up and lure him to come home so things can go back to "normal".

Quick question, pure speculation. Any locals know if there is a Greyhound bus stop near the Park? Or a commuter bus that would go to a Greyhound bus stop? I found an Orange County Transit Authority bus schedule at the below link, but figure a local could sort out the bus schedule much quicker than I:

http://www.octa.net/ebusbook/CompleteBusBook.pdf

Edit: My thinking is BB wasn't fully on board to go back to school. He had a flight of fancy, but didn't want to deal with his parents and friends asking about his whereabouts. He left his phone and took cash, as the Greyhound ticket would not show up on a credit card statement. No idea where he would be headed, though.

There have been several comments about the person who picked him up and not knowing the family. While it’s completely plausible s/he didn’t know Blaze’s family, s/he certainly knew where he lived considering they picked him up from his house! I noticed a few comments regarding this (the driver not knowing where Blaze lives) and wanted to put that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi