Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you continue to hang out with someone who made advances towards you that you didn't like. Especially at night with sleeping bags?

A normal response to an unwanted advance could have sounded something like this:

BB: "Wanna cuddle?"

SW: "Dude. Not interested."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These days I would think not having a fully secured school site with one controlled egress point would be highly unlikely. I did see reports from locals posting here that kids frequently jumped the fence at the path to 'cut' down to the shopping vcenter parking lot to be picked up by parents.

Not in my neck of the woods. At my kids school and many other schools around here (Boston/Providence area), there are multiple points of entry/egress, both by foot and by car. Even schools with one point of egress by car, have open campuses otherwise, where people can easily walk onto campus. In the elementary schools, the buildings are generally locked during the school day, but by high school they are not.

But maybe different in CA?

Supposedly this paper is quoting a document that is in their possession, but IMO, this is information coming from an inside source. Has anybody else caught on to what they are doing? Releasing “bits and pieces” strategically timed for sensationalism. First, the “quote” partial statements the fit with mindset they want people to have. Then they make a very BOLD statement that Bernstein wanted to have sex with Woodall. There isn’t even partial quotes for that one. If what I just wrote isn’t enough to show this “news” outlet is skewing information, then the fact that they quoted the Bernstein’s statement released this morning and OMMITTED a VERY important part. The part that necessitated the statement to begin with.

I don't know when, or even if, that document will be made public, but just remember that this is comparable to reading the National Enquirer.

The Bernstien’s latest statement can be found on the blazebernstien.com website.

I used to subscribe to the OC Register... for years...

But... For reasons you state above... I NO longer do so!

I can hardly even stand to read that biased and faulty rag...

IMO... the National Enquirer has become MORE respectable than the OC Register...
And that says a lot! :gaah:

My opinion is that SW wanted Blaze to perform a sex act on him and that was the reason for them meeting. When Blaze interpreted it as something more intimate - kissing, reciprocal sex act, etc. - SW flipped because in his mind if he accepted those kind of intimacies it would mean that he (SW) was gay.

IMO... the National Enquirer has become MORE respectable than the OC Register...

I am completely disgusted over the OC Register. They failed on my first time readership with them. I expected much better and I have seen more accurate info elsewhere.

Can the arraignment be viewed online?

Channel 5 KTLA in Los Angeles just said they will have a live report at 3:00 PM, and also mention the reporter spoke with the parents today and will be reporting on that .

My opinion is that SW wanted Blaze to perform a sex act on him and that was the reason for them meeting. When Blaze interpreted it as something more intimate - kissing, reciprocal sex act, etc. - SW flipped because in his mind if he accepted those kind of intimacies it would mean that he (SW) was gay.

Are you saying the sex act is not intimate, but kissing and reciprocal is intimate? I’m just trying to understand your comment. TIA!

Let me clarify that I am asking in the context of BB and SW (between a non closeted gay man and allegedly a closeted man)

These days I would think not having a fully secured school site with one controlled egress point would be highly unlikely. I did see reports from locals posting here that kids frequently jumped the fence at the path to 'cut' down to the shopping vcenter parking lot to be picked up by parents.

You would think but many, many schools in OC still have multiple access points in front and back of the school as they were built before Sandy Hook, etc. and the districts simply don't have the money to secure them now. I can think of at least 16 elementary schools in several cities across OC that have access in the front and the back of the school so that kids can get dropped off in different locations around the school and also walk to school from several neighborhoods around the school. (Again, no intimate knowledge of this school as my kids don't attend this school district but one very close.)

Same. They are TERRIBLE. (...and their spelling, lack of proofreading is laughable....)

Are you saying the sex act is not intimate, but kissing and reciprocal is intimate? I’m just trying to understand your comment. TIA!

I'm saying SW wanted Blaze to perform a sex act on him but when Blaze anticipated/wanted more in the way of kissing and to be on the receiving end that is when SW flipped out. There are degrees of intimacy IMO.

Familiar with other school-parks in the area. Those schools have chain link fencing with gates. Based on this photo, there is a gate between the school & Baseball field. School does not have a baseball field or grass play ground on "school grounds."

It’s been stated many times in the news that kids very often cross the recess area and jump the fence and cut thru the park coming to and from school. A parent was interviewed early on saying that it was shocking as several students walk right by the area where B.B. was found every day. The fence is a short fence kind of built with cinder blocks or cement, hard to describe.

Marking my spot.
Hoping for harsh justice for Blaze' murderer.
Absolutely a hate crime, imo.

So the question would be, when did SW go back to the park? And was it to bury BB. Did he haul him around in the car for days after the murder! And did he bury him in the park after the dogs and search teams had been in the park looking for BB. Could that be by the dogs missed the remains the first time, because they were not there yet?

But how stupid would SW have to be to tell LE that he and BB were in the park, and is questioned about it and what happened there (BB walked away and disappeared) then goes back with the body and buries him when that is the primary search site for LE in trying to locate BB?

Neighbors in the Newport Beach neighborhood where Woodward had been living have launched an email campaign, urging the district attorney not release him on bail. Woodward is currently being held without bail, but bail could be set at his arraignment, which is expected to happen after charges are filed.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/01/17/charges-samuel-woodward-blaze-bernstein-murder/

Just an FYI...

This article reports that some of the concerned citizens in Newport Beach have fear stemming from ANOTHER case which occurred in Newport Coast...

Peter Chadwick allegedly killed his wife...

Bail was set and posted...

Chadwick exited jail...

And disappeared....

I am posting this just to add a little to the background of the email campaign...

:thinking:

Unfortunately in our society there are those who hate gays whether they have gay tendencies themselves or they don't have any at all.

You are right though, no matter what, anyone who can do this is evil.

...or simply mentally ill?

There's not a chance this guy will be allowed to bail out. Either it will be way to high for his family or he won't be given bail at all, IMO.

Oh my God. That's a horrible vision and I think you're right.

That's not "perfectly ok in the gay community." Really. It is not okay ever.

Gitana, the bail is already posted...as per OCDA. It’s 2M. I don’t think it will be a far stretch for his parents to come up with 10% of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota