Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Woodward was confirmed to be an avowed member of and to have trained with*Atomwaffen Division, an armed Fascist group professing to work towards the overthrow of the U.S. government. The group heralds Charles Manson and Hitler as heroes.

The group is one of the most dangerous to emerge from the White Nationalist/White Supremacist movement that has been gaining momentum especially since the election of President Trump. The group’s commitment to violence is extreme."

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

More from the ProPublica link:
While many of the new white extremist groups have consciously avoided using Nazi imagery, Atomwaffen has done the opposite. The name can mean “Atomic Weapons” in German, and the organization embraces Third Reich iconography, including swastikas, the Totenkopf, or death’s head insignia, and SS lightning bolts. (snip)

Atomwaffen’s biggest inspiration seems to be James Mason, a long-time fascist who belonged to the American Nazi Party and later, during the 1970s, joined a more militant offshoot. During the 1980s, Mason published a newsletter called SIEGE, in which he eschewed political activism in favor of creating a new fascist regime through murder, small “lone wolf” terror attacks, and all-out war against the government. Mason also struck up a friendship with the late Charles Manson, who has become another hero for Atomwaffen.

SNIPPED FROM
https://www.carbonated.tv/news/social-media-provides-a-look-into-murder-suspects-racist-history

Lead suspect in the murder case of Blaze Bernstein has a heavy history of racism, misogyny, homophobia and re-enacted a famous neo-Nazi crime scene.
A new layer of horror has been added to the murder investigation of gay and Jewish student Blaze Bernstein, whose parents now claim was the victim of a hate crime.

Furthermore, his social media is riddled with racist and excessively violent material, including a horrific rape fantasy about an Asian high school English teacher.

While both vile and gruesome, Woodward's social media posts have helped to provide the police with a motive behind Bernstein's killing.

When interviewed by the police, Woodward was extremely open about his hate, referring to Bernstein by an anti-gay slur and claimed that he had tried to kiss him.

The two had known each other from high school, and decided to meet up when Bernstein was home from college. Roughly a week later, he was found partially buried in a California park.

One of the most sickening aspects was Bernstein's trust in Woodward. Bernstein reportedly texted two friends prior to meeting up with Woodward saying that he thought he was interested in him. For a hang out that Bernstein was most likely looking forward to and excited about is truly heartbreaking.

Bernstein's parents have stepped forward not only to mourn their son, but to mourn for the entire LGBTQ community as they have to live in constant fear of harassment and hate crimes such as this.

"Our son was a beautiful gentle soul who we loved more than anything," they stated. "We were proud of everything he did and who he was. He had nothing to hide. We are in solidarity with our son and the LGBTQ community."

While it has not yet been confirmed that Bernstein's murder was a hate crime, Woodward's history is enough to raise plenty of red flags and the obvious hate and anger towards minorities that Woodward clearly feels, is disgusting.

And there's the fire.

I appreciate propublica covering this rather than letting SW's SM trail be dismissed as 'fake news,' or, worse, normalized.

The propublica is our buddy Jake from twitter, the investigative reporter cited earlier. He had the personal contacts within the groups to get confirmation. There were a lot of made up things on ifunny, but he ignored that and got real sources. I think the other articles relied on him too. You can be sure the FBI has been on it from the start. They have plants in a lot of these groups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is an old article that gives evidence for multiple stab wounds being related to emotional relationships. Well they say sex, not emotion. More than 3 stabs is usually means a sexual/emotional motive, and the chances of it being that goes up with the number of stabs. While I'm sure the hate group helped Sam justify himself, I think his primary motive was personal. When we find out where the wounds were we might know more aboutit. Stabbed in the back suggests revenge (that was another article).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23756522

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow! Guess it was a hate crime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This case really hits home for me. My son is gay and Jewish. I’m constantly warning him to be careful. This am just heartbroken for Blaze and his family.

The entire concept of this group is unfathomable to me. Hitler and Manson worshippers? So much hate.

It's looking like there are several possible angles to the 'hate', including anti-semitism and homophobia. I am not a legal professional, nor have I studied court cases involving 'special circumstances' in the charges, but SW's self-professed use of a derogatory term for gays looms large. Id' be curious if simple association with fascist neo-nazi groups is enough to prove hatred based on religious background, even if he has not used explicit language online or in person. I suppose it might hinge on whether the specific group makes such negative references in print or in websites that originate with them.

BOOM. There it is, haircut and all. It should be a huge wake up call considering Atomwaffen is the same group that inspired the Kuhn-Fricker and Fricker murders in VA in 12/2017. It's sickening that they have somehow been able to appeal to the younger generation, perhaps too far removed from the horrors of WWII and the civil rights era. They are getting the message from the top down in some aspects of our government right now that their brand of bigotry, violence and hate is justified. I hope neither of these killers ever sees the light of day.

"Woodward was confirmed to be an avowed member of and to have trained with*Atomwaffen Division, an armed Fascist group professing to work towards the overthrow of the U.S. government. The group heralds Charles Manson and Hitler as heroes.

The group is one of the most dangerous to emerge from the White Nationalist/White Supremacist movement that has been gaining momentum especially since the election of President Trump. The group’s commitment to violence is extreme."

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A hate crime , but not a bit surprised. That Atomwaffen sounds like a very scary, dangerous group of crazies.

BOOM. There it is, haircut and all. It should be a huge wake up call considering Atomwaffen is the same group that inspired the Kuhn-Fricker and Fricker murders in VA in 12/2017. It's sickening that they have somehow been able to appeal to the younger generation, perhaps too far removed from the horrors of WWII and the civil rights era. They are getting the message from the top down in some aspects of our government right now that their brand of bigotry, violence and hate is justified. I hope neither of these killers ever sees the light of day.

Yes im following both cases here and this is awful. What is wrong with people today ?

I was withholding judgement on the hate crime and whether or not SW was truly a member of the groups that had been mentioned, until I read up on Propublica. Now other media outlets are picking up their story, including the OC Register.
Did SW's family have any knowledge of his beliefs? The Eagle Scout church going young man that his attorney described had a whole life of hatred happening, including trips to train with a hate group. Did he have his own money or were his parents buying him plane tickets?
I wonder what LE found in his room and on his computer when they served their search warrants. This case may be far more complex that I ever thought.

I was withholding judgement on the hate crime and whether or not SW was truly a member of the groups that had been mentioned, until I read up on Propublica. Now other media outlets are picking up their story, including the OC Register.
Did SW's family have any knowledge of his beliefs? The Eagle Scout church going young man that his attorney described had a whole life of hatred happening, including trips to train with a hate group. Did he have his own money or were his parents buying him plane tickets?
I wonder what LE found in his room and on his computer when they served their search warrants. This case may be far more complex that I ever thought.

I will say that having had the opportunity to view some of the SM of some of his close "associates" before they were scrubbed, one can certainly imagine a scenario in which his would not have been an illogical progression of ideology. I don't think anyone near him could sincerely plead that they are shocked by his allegiances. Unless, I suppose, one were willfully ignorant.

These are my thoughts exactly! He lived at home... were his parents too busy going to church that they failed to notice the extreme hate mongering/killer brewing in the back bedroom??? Just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx