Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this doesn't matter but I can't help but wonder if SW's parents knew of his involvement with neo-nazi groups.

I know SW has an older brother. He made no attempt to hide this side of himself from SM, so at the very least, his brother must have had a clue. Who knows what that family’s dynamic is....time will tell. Hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe with these strict rules, and if Blaze and Sam had some sort of romantic relationship and Blaze was telling people, there would be some serious consequences for Sam if word got round to his neo- nazi group. Like you said, Blaze was Jewish. Imagine if his group found out he was intimate with a jewish guy. That could be the motive.

I know SW has an older brother. He made no attempt to hide this side of himself from SM, so at the very least, his brother must have had a clue. Who knows what that family’s dynamic is....time will tell. Hopefully.

He did hide himself on social media. None of his neo nazi accounts are tied to his name. Our reporter buddy Jake used informants. Some were posting handles on Reddit but he got the real scoop from insiders. But even they don't know the name of the group he's in now. He left the one we have all the info on after he met someone who got him to drop out of school and radicalized him further. I think maybe he did want to commit a hate crime, but wasn't planning to do so that night. Too disorganized, too many blows, etc. But instead of just striking or arguing with Blaze, his sick training helped him turn his rage to murder. At least we can be pretty sure with this background he's never going to get bail.

I can't see how to link to a particular twitter post but here is the relevant tweet from Jake Hanrahan

"Sam's associates told me that he left / was kicked out of AWD because he said they were just posers. I cannot confirm this. Sam then allegedly joined another group via IronMarch.org, the now defunct Nazi & white supremacist website which was a hub for fascists."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the info about Woodward's affiliations is correct (looks pretty solid as time goes on), then the motive for this dreadful crime appears clear. It makes me wonder if his associates were questioning his sexuality and he had to do something to "prove" whose side he was on. Or if he feared someone would "out" him which would make his world fall apart. The original Nazis had a strong undercurrent of homosexual culture/members, although outwardly they condemned it and to me it is probable that current similar groups of this type today have the same issues.

What I find incredible about this is if Woodward expected not to be a suspect, given the circumstances. It does look planned to me, although very poorly planned. Granted he is very young, but seemingly not totally stupid. As in some other cases, I would really like to know what goes on in someone's head when they are contemplating a murder that is so obviously high-risk that they will be caught? And the consequences of that, of ending up for many, many years in prison where he is likely to be exposed to the sort of homosexual behaviour he hates so much? Maybe all the indoctrination and hate wipes away any logical reasoning.

Just want to make clear that the original Nazis DID NOT have a culture of homosexuality nor homosexual members! In fact LGBT were rounded up incarcerated and sent to concentration camps like the Jewish population. They were forced to wear a triangle emblem instead of the Jewish star. It was a death sentence to be gay in Nazi Germany.

edit to add links https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005261
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/homosexuals-and-the-third-reich

attachment.php

Sam Woodward Before

attachment.php

Sam Woodward After (he cut and dyed his hair the day after the murder)
His hair looks longer after the murder to me, and lighting can affect appearance of hair color. Sorry if it was mentioned before, is it positive that he dyed it?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

His hair looks longer after the murder to me, and lighting can affect appearance of hair color. Sorry if it was mentioned before, is it positive that he dyed it?

He has a natural golden blonde hair color. It can be seen in some of the hate group photos he belonged to and is also listed in his OC inmate information. Neighbors said he dyed it black after the murder.

If you look at the perp walk videos (when he was arrested and walked into the ...jail? Sheriff’s office?), his hair has very obviously died black and has a very distinctive cut. Compared against both the school photo and the nazi camp photos, I’m convinced he died it, and it seems like it was done right before his arrest.

Thank you, Cora.

I asked a question; I didn’t state any opinion or imply judgement of any kind. It wasn’t a declarative sentence.

I asked if he’s been charged with a hate crime. And I thank the poster who answered me; it’s good info to know.

And I agree. It seems clear he had neo-Nazi ties and beliefs, but I’m not sure hate crime charges will stick, either. But I’ve been wrong before.

Ummmm. No one said he had been charged with a hate crime.

I am of the OPINION that this was a hate crime. I also think that SW had a same sex experience that he was ashamed of for some reason. I think those two perspectives can coexist.

I personally don’t think the hate crime charges will stick.

If you look at the perp walk videos (when he was arrested and walked into the ...jail? Sheriff’s office?), his hair has very obviously died black and has a very distinctive cut. Compared against both the school photo and the nazi camp photos, I’m convinced he died it, and it seems like it was done right before his arrest.

He did dye it after, not sure where that link is at the moment. As you stated it is visible in his perp walk. Not so visible is the back of his head that is closely shaven with intent and the color is orange-ish blonde. As in, he could have dyed it all one color, he chose not to.

You can tell it's blonde from this cropped photo when he was arrested. I think it was nubby blonde from growing out a few days. Looked like he or someone else dyed the top black and shaved the rest.
e2a74091c930f614478c76dd6c39b947.jpg

You can tell it's blonde from this cropped photo when he was arrested. I think it was nubby blonde from growing out a few days. Looked like he or someone else dyed the top black and shaved the rest.
e2a74091c930f614478c76dd6c39b947.jpg

I forgot to mention a reminder that his hair was noticeably lighter in his court appearance. It was a medium brown shade. Not sure if his attorney told him to scrub his head generously in efforts to appear more like an Eagle Scout. As opposed to the look SW was going for.

Maybe with these strict rules, and if Blaze and Sam had some sort of romantic relationship and Blaze was telling people, there would be some serious consequences for Sam if word got round to his neo- nazi group. Like you said, Blaze was Jewish. Imagine if his group found out he was intimate with a jewish guy. That could be the motive.

Instead of his group possibly killing him first if they found out, he took care of the hate himself...as a possible scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx