Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am well versed in social media as well as photo editing.

99% of them that were tagged were simply people clowning SW aka Saboteur or reflecting on the revelation of what he had done. However, there were a few screenshots of Saboteur’s original posts which included photos of SW that I was unable to locate elsewhere (hard to make a phony post with a photo which is not readily available to the public).

Also, on another forum, people who knew SW from school had made comments regarding his usernames elsewhere that matched up with the info. I saw on ifunny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone talks about his accounts yet we have yet to see one verified screenshot. I find that extremely odd especially since:

The word saboteur is common on internet forums frequented by far-right users. It is an internet term-of-art for a traitor, especially for a white person who rejects white nationalist views.

https://forward.com/news/392334/who...ccused-killer-and-did-he-turn-to-hate-online/

He could be a white nationalist but I'll wait before I add that label to him.

I've no doubt from what I've seen that SW viewed himself as a white nationalist, but I still believe he murdered BB due to his inner turmoil re: homosexuality and his upbringing, vs. anti-Semitism. I don't think it was a hate of Jews that provoked his actions, rather, a hate of himself and his own sexuality. I'm guessing he was fiercely jealous of Blaze, for many reasons.

In another snap, Woodward was allegedly seen in a commencement photo with his high school English teacher, a woman of Indian or Middle Eastern descent.*

“I would vigorously bone the living hell out of my English teacher, like holy *advertiser censored**. I don’t care if it’s miscegenation. That babe would be pregnant as *advertiser censored** year after year, around the clock, acting as a hub of genetic imperialism and giving life to half arab Saboteur-offspring to further my conquest and aims.”

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AWWW, Really? Who knew SW was such a sensitive young man. I do not consider myself a prude, but that statement embarrassed the H-- I of me---EWWWWWW!!!

Maybe he was afraid he'd leave DNA rather than fingerprints on the doorknobs? Maybe he knew he'd left DNA of some sort at the murder site?

BTW, did this avoiding touching doorknobs occur at the interview that was two days after BB disappeared and before the body was found?

As per the reports from LE it occurred at the interview before the body was found. I wonder if they observed it the next time to see if he repeated it?

Everyone talks about his accounts yet we have yet to see one verified screenshot. I find that extremely odd especially since:

The word saboteur is common on internet forums frequented by far-right users. It is an internet term-of-art for a traitor, especially for a white person who rejects white nationalist views.

https://forward.com/news/392334/who...ccused-killer-and-did-he-turn-to-hate-online/

He could be a white nationalist but I'll wait before I add that label to him.

I understand your point. I think it may be an issue of safety and unreleased search warrants. No one credible other than LE would feel comfortable releasing them publicly at this point.

There is a reporter who always focuses on illegal wars and hate groups who found people who knew Sam. They showed him his Snapchat account, which no one has reported on yet. It shows his allegiance to neonazis, by his name, the books he sites, a symbol, and one coded admission. Here is the reporters's twitter account. His article will be out soon but other reporters are scooping him so he's not waiting on editors to get the info out. The stuff about Sam is on January 21st.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jake_Hanrahan?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is what I was looking for - thank you!

There is a reporter who always focuses on illegal wars and hate groups who found people who knew Sam. They showed him his Snapchat account, which no one has reported on yet. It shows his allegiance to neonazis, by his name, the books he sites, a symbol, and one coded admission. Here is the reporters's twitter account. His article will be out soon but other reporters are scooping him so he's not waiting on editors to get the info out. The stuff about Sam is on January 21st.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jake_Hanrahan?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I have no Twitter myself so when I click on images they do not open in a huge size so I can not see the finest details.

However, for what I can see on the "evidence" this reporter is providing the Snapchat account he thinks it belongs to SW has a Norwegian flag above his username which seems to contradict another message in which he allegedly wrote he could not care less about Europe and what happens on this continent.

I think far too many reporters are in a hurry to see if they can scoop an exclusive front page on this case and in doing so they are forgetting something which is essential in quality journalism: double-check your sources and verify everything before you write about it.

This is a murder case so I would expect them to be even more professional than usual.

I have no Twitter myself so when I click on images they do not open in a huge size so I can not see the finest details.

However, for what I can see on the "evidence" this reporter is providing the Snapchat account he thinks it belongs to SW has a Norwegian flag above his username which seems to contradict another message in which he allegedly wrote he could not care less about Europe and what happens on this continent.

I think far too many reporters are in a hurry to see if they can scoop an exclusive front page on this case and in doing so they are forgetting something which is essential in quality journalism: double-check your sources and verify everything before you write about it.

This is a murder case so I would expect them to be even more professional than usual.

He thinks it's Sam's Snapchat because the photos clearly are of him, and because the images are not anywhere else on the web.

Here's the beginning of his thread on it

https://twitter.com/Jake_Hanrahan/status/955208107982049280

He thinks it's Sam's Snapchat because the photos clearly are of him, and because the images are not anywhere else on the web.

The person on the photograph does look like SW but he is wearing glasses and he is smiling. The photos during his arrest and the mugshot do not show him smiling so maybe I am too cautious on this but I would not say I am 100% sure it is him.

Regarding this reporter telling the photograph was taken -according to his sources who wish to remain anonymous- during a training camp in Arizona for neo-Nazis all I can see in this photograph is a kid wearing glasses and a neutral background -just some window blinds- behind him. Jmo it does not prove anything, neither attendance to that training camp nor membership of that group.

I would not call this compelling evidence at all. Just my opinion.

Could he just be OCD? I have two friends like this who touch door knobs only with their sleeves.

If he was it would be taken into consideration that he always did it and wouldnt be reported how it was

I’m really behind here, but just reading one of the msm reports, it states that B.B. texted everyone that SW was about to hit on him. OMG, Do you tell this stuff? I think that SW found out, which equals motive. This is too sad. I find it very disturbing what social media is doing to our young people. JMO :tears:

I’m really behind here, but just reading one of the msm reports, it states that B.B. texted everyone that SW was about to hit on him. OMG, Do you tell this stuff? I think that SW found out, which equals motive. This is too sad. I find it very disturbing what social media is doing to our young people. JMO :tears:

It's will only get worse. Soon enough every move we make will be public knowlege.

It's will only get worse. Soon enough every move we make will be public knowlege.

It's so beyond disturbing to me, which is one reason why I don't do social media at all. It's a disease. JMO

Hi Neesaki,

I so agree with your Social Media statement. In many ways the Internet has been a very destructive force, especially for young people.. There is addiction attached for many in various venues . How many kids are terrorized by bullying, reputations are harmed and they can be on it 24 hrs a day. Very Sad!!!

IMO the internet is a incredible tool for Good as well as evil. I wonder how many fatalities are caused by the use of it in the wrong hands.

Good to see you Neesaki!
RUK

The person on the photograph does look like SW but he is wearing glasses and he is smiling. The photos during his arrest and the mugshot do not show him smiling so maybe I am too cautious on this but I would not say I am 100% sure it is him.

Regarding this reporter telling the photograph was taken -according to his sources who wish to remain anonymous- during a training camp in Arizona for neo-Nazis all I can see in this photograph is a kid wearing glasses and a neutral background -just some window blinds- behind him. Jmo it does not prove anything, neither attendance to that training camp nor membership of that group.

Except Sam says in the post he in in AZ, where the camp is during the period he supposedly was there. How the heck are neo nazi training camps allowed to exist in Arizona ?

If you read the whole thread, his sources claim he was kicked out or quit that infamous neonazi group but may have joined another one. Supposedly for criticizing the group. I do think all of this, no matter how true (and alarming if there are indeed summer camps for training neo-nazis) is a red herring. They had some kind of history and it seems a very personal and rage-filled crime. More like a scorned lover than a planned hate crime. But maybe the hate took over at some point. I think it would be impossible to prove anything about motive 100%, unless we could be inside his head. He may well have had a mix of motives. Social media isn't go to give the whole story but maybe LE have a lot of clue. Blaze at least seem to share a lot with his close friend. I hope Snapchat wasn't their main mode of talking.

Except Sam says in the post he in in AZ, where the camp is during the period he supposedly was there. How the heck are neo nazi training camps allowed to exist in Arizona ?

BBM. People own land and what they do there is generally their business. Say they invite a few friends, shoot some guns, drink some beer. How do you know which ranches are people just enjoying the outdoors and which are neo-Nazi training camps? Unless there is illegal activity going on, who's to do something about it? LE has a tough job discerning between people who are just undesirable and people who are posing an illegal threat.

So I wrote and asked the reporter your questions by twitter message, I think that's private but I almost never use Twitter so maybe it's a tweet now. He said

Of course I did! when questioned on wether he verified the sources cited in the tweets... and the Norwegian flag is because Sam has Norwegian heritage.

I do find the account convincing, unlike the MSM articles that site ifunny junk. But in the end I doubt it has that much to do with the murder. Just shows what a morally lost person he was....MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members