GUILTY CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting they would release this right before Woodward is sentenced on October 22nd, they should have closed this with his sentence which I still strongly believe will be life without parole. Thank you for sharing this, I would have not searched for this until a few weeks later in November or December.

Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten it was coming up.

Scheduled Hearings
DateTimeHearing Type - ReasonCourtroom
10/25/202409:00 AMSentencing and Firearms Relinquishment -C30

Heard Hearings
DateTimeHearing Type - ReasonCourtroomHearing Status
07/03/202408:00 AMJury Trial -C30Heard

Interesting they would release this right before Woodward is sentenced on October 22nd, they should have closed this with his sentence which I still strongly believe will be life without parole. Thank you for sharing this, I would have not searched for this until a few weeks later in November or December.

Just wanted to make sure everyone has the correct date for sentencing. As you can see on Jash's post above from the Court site - it is on Oct. 25th - not the 22nd.... :)

Just wanted to make sure everyone has the correct date for sentencing. As you can see on Jash's post above from the Court site - it is on Oct. 25th - not the 22nd.... :)
Thank you! I was confused when it said Oct 22 when Oct 25 had been previously stated. Thank you for confirming once again!

What does this mean "Firearms Relinquishment"? I thought that happens at the time of arrest.

Maybe this…

This law requires an assigned probation officer to notify the court and prosecuting attorney about whether the offender properly relinquished all firearms indicated on the relinquishment form or by California’s automated database of firearm sale records.((Cal. Penal Code § 29810(c)(1)-(c)(2).)) Courts are generally required to verify that relinquishment occurred before final disposition of the defendant’s case.((Cal. Penal Code § 29810(c)(3).)) If the court finds probable cause that the defendant failed to relinquish all firearms, as required, the court must either order the search for and removal of the defendant’s firearms at any location where the judge has probable cause to believe the defendant’s firearms are located, or upon good cause shown by the defendant, extend the time for providing proof of relinquishment for up to 14 days.((Cal. Penal Code § 29810(c)(4). For the findings form used by the court for firearm relinquishment, see https://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/cr210.pdf ))

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000MoonsAgo
Back