CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We would all love answers and justice for this wonderful man who should be alive and in love.

Bob Harrod needs to be found soon.

zencompass,
I just read and post here. We have had lots of folks on this thread who have done many things (such as folks nearby checking out the driving distance/time, etc.). For some reason this case really hit me and I still think of Bob & Fontelle every day. Hoping and praying for resolution.

Dear Cubby,

It's deeply heartfelt and genuinely caring how much you all think of Bob Harrod and post such kind messages.

It is unfathomable to me that his family seems so cold towards his disappearance but somehow I truly believe Mr. Harrod feels the respect and love from others, especially from such caring people like you all on this thread. I really do believe this.

From time to time I post on this thread because I am so sad that Mr. Harrod is not with the love of his life. I pray for Fontelle as well. I cannot imagine how she feels however I know she has his love in her heart, always.

I feel so bad about Mr. Harrod and how his life and love was torn from him because of greed and bitterness and money.

I wish he knew how many people genuinely care about him but somehow I think he knows this.

The authorities are coming for you.....

Blatantly stolen from another cold case.

....The person(s) who "disappeared" Bob has/ve been lucky for 3,293 days and have to continue to be lucky every single day for the rest of their lives.

The authorities only need to be lucky one day, is that day today?

The authorities are coming for you.

#theauthoritiesarecomingforyou

I thought of Mr. Harrod and his beautiful love today. Heartbreaking.

At the same time, a line from Yeats' poem 'The Second Coming' came to mind:

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold"

I think of this line often whenever someone conspires to hurt someone and others are aware of what happened. Eventually, the "secret" will come out.

My belief is that one of these days, someone will talk. Perhaps they will talk to the wrong person.

Perhaps one of the conspirers will find the weight of "knowing" too much for their conscience.

I believe the centre of this "lie" cannot hold. It will break.

There is always hope.

Justice for Bob Harrod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members