CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for those who know what happened to Bob to come forward. The repercussions in this lifetime are going to be less than in the next. Is eternity worth covering for someone else's illegal behavior?

Do.the.right.thing.

It's time for those who know what happened to Bob to come forward. The repercussions in this lifetime are going to be less than in the next. Is eternity worth covering for someone else's illegal behavior?

Do.the.right.thing.

Unfortunately, I think the person(s) who made Bob disappear don’t believe in an afterlife

I continue to wonder if Mrs. Harrod's eventual natural passing may lead to a breakthrough, since there will be less question of who gets the fortune Mr. Harrod amassed.

Praying that at least one person's conscience grows louder, loud enough to call Detective Loomis from their attorney's office, perhaps....

I continue to wonder if Mrs. Harrod's eventual natural passing may lead to a breakthrough, since there will be less question of who gets the fortune Mr. Harrod amassed.

Praying that at least one person's conscience grows louder, loud enough to call Detective Loomis from their attorney's office, perhaps....

Yes-this is what I said a few posts up; I think that’s entirely possible, and upsetting to know that it could happen this way.

Do we know what, if anything, would have gone to Fontelle? We do know that Fontelle moved out of the house, but I don’t recall whether it was because she was required to do so, or if she no longer felt comfortable there.

Ok-I went back and re read...Fontelle hadn’t been added to Bob’s will, and was likely entitled to nothing after selling her own home and moving to California. How sad all of this is

Do we know what, if anything, would have gone to Fontelle? We do know that Fontelle moved out of the house, but I don’t recall whether it was because she was required to do so, or if she no longer felt comfortable there.
I was under the impression that Fontelle had to move out, because Robert's estate went to the kids after he was declared dead. "Someone" took him out of the picture before he could add her to the will.

Ok-I went back and re read...Fontelle hadn’t been added to Bob’s will, and was likely entitled to nothing after selling her own home and moving to California. How sad all of this is
Yes. I believe this is why she had to move. Back when, we discussed this as possible motive for whoever decided to allegedly kill Bob. This IS sad :(

It's so sad that Fontelle and Robert had such a short time together. I'm always stunned at the cruelty involved in this case. No words for the person(s) that robbed these two of what should have been a joyful time in their lives. It's hard to fathom that there will never be justice for Robert and Fontelle. The perfect murder.

Yes. I believe this is why she had to move. Back when, we discussed this as possible motive for whoever decided to allegedly kill Bob. This IS sad :(

IIRC, no link, a poster checked with a California attorney about the situation. Fontelle remained in the house for several years. Legally married, Mrs. Harris had claim to the marital home as long as she continued to reside there. Although they asked her to leave, IMHO Bob's "daughters" knew better/decided not to make a legal stink about their lovely stepmother living in her marital home.

Upthread, a poster indicated that Fontelle returned to the midwest & lives with her daughter. Lives safely with her daughter, JMHO again.

Mr. & Mrs. Harris, we wish you well!

Anyone ever wonder if SIL is 'allowing' himself to remain the focus of the investigation to protect his son?

I sometimes think PB and RB would be more likely to protect their nephew than their brother in law.

Just some thoughts that cross my mind from time to time.

Is there any evidence at all in this case?

yep, but perhaps more obfuscation & cooperative silence. JMHO

Takes a village to raise a child, and to keep a secret, JMHO YMMV

Just read from the beginning. Probably a fair few of the links are no longer functioning, but you'll get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine