CA CA - Bob Harrod Last Seen at Home in Placentia - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just wondering if this has already been posted to the thread? It seems BH's new bride may now be deceased? Yet no mention of Bob? Did she have the marriage annulled? She was said to have had a 'bad' marriage with her previous spouse and yet he is noted in her obit, but not Bob? Weird!

Harrod, Fontelle Y.​

January 12, 1936 — August 21, 2022

Fontelle Y. (Heeter) Harrod, 86, passed away August 21, 2022. Fontelle was preceded in death by her husband John and her son John, Jr. Survivors include her daughter Leisa Charles, son Kenneth Norberg and his wife Kelley, granddaughters Keely, Kristen (Nate) and Kaitlyn, great grandchildren Chandler, Cooper, Corbyn, Tenley, Cainen and Paxton, and several nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be 6-8PM, Thursday, August 25 at Park Lawn Funeral Home, 8251 Hillcrest Rd., Kansas City, Missouri. Funeral services will be 1PM, Friday, August 26 at Park Lawn Funeral Home; burial in Memorial Park Cemetery.

Really odd that Bob was not mentioned in the obit. I was unaware until now that Fontelle had passed. I usually check on this page every month or so to see if there are any updates.
I wish LE would appoint someone new to have a look at Bob’s case…fresh eyes. I have three suspects in mind but no proof, just speculation.

Really odd that Bob was not mentioned in the obit. I was unaware until now that Fontelle had passed. I usually check on this page every month or so to see if there are any updates.
I wish LE would appoint someone new to have a look at Bob’s case…fresh eyes. I have three suspects in mind but no proof, just speculation.
I don't find it odd Bob wasn't mentioned. A lot of loonies out there and no point in drawing additional attention. Maybe they didn't want to mention Bob without mentioning his family, as doing so would have just given people another angle to bash the entire debacle.

I'm 100% certain the two persons of interest arrested back in 2019 are responsible for Bobs disappearance and presumed murder. There won't be charges until the authorities can ensure they have enough evidence to convict.

If only JeM would have agreed to be interviewed by police and answered some of the contradictory information immediately after Bob disappeared.... He could have put an end to the finger pointing and allowed the focus to be on the two 2019 poi's. So much wasted time and energy.

I'm finding myself wondering if one of the two unnamed POI's had Bob's remains moved to RS as an attempt to redirect the focus back on JeM and JuM.

Hard to believe we are approaching 14 years since Bob disappeared.

I am not surprised Bob wasn't mentioned. He didn't get to write her obituary and the people that did likely didn't know Bob that well since he was taken from her so soon after they found each other again. I have been thinking about Bob, but missed that sweet Fontelle passed. May she rest in peace

A good recap of his story.

There was a long court battle for Bob’s estate, which his daughters won, and five years after marrying Bob, they evicted Fontelle from the home so she returned to Missouri.

On August 21st 2022, Fontelle Harrod passed away in her hometown of Kansas city, Missouri at the age of 86.

Last edited:
Just letting you know there is an obit online for Fontell Harrod she passed away last spring 2022. Oh you guys know. Did not see the posts before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim
Back