Found Safe CA - Bobby O'Leary, 22, Santa Clara, 11 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bring Bobby Home reports he was last seen 4/19 near Auto Mall Parkway, barefoot and muddy.

It's on flyers so I'm thinking it was confirmed. Thats almost a week later and before that he was seen trekking through the mud and I was worried he'd not be able to get out. He got out?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1952715818292829

Bring Bobby Home reports he was last seen 4/19 near Auto Mall Parkway, barefoot and muddy.

It's on flyers so I'm thinking it was confirmed. Thats almost a week later and before that he was seen trekking through the mud and I was worried he'd not be able to get out. He got out?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1952715818292829

Reading through this Facebook group, so many volunteers looking and distributing the flyers. There's even a PI involved. The muddy place is a scary thought, that it is like quicksand.

It sounds to me, IMO, like he took a little break from sanity or maybe he got a hold of some bad drugs? Sounds like pretty irrational behavior on his part.

I hope his mom gets some answers. Peace to Bobby and his family.

Reading through this Facebook group, so many volunteers looking and distributing the flyers. There's even a PI involved. The muddy place is a scary thought, that it is like quicksand.

It sounds to me, IMO, like he took a little break from sanity or maybe he got a hold of some bad drugs? Sounds like pretty irrational behavior on his part.

I hope his mom gets some answers. Peace to Bobby and his family.

In an article above it says he sometimes would take his dog on rides if he didnt feel like walking. He was also working as (or to be) a security guard, I wonder if he partook in anything and when approached he bailed in fear of losing his security license upon being arrested or maybe dui of some sort? But why not reappear after?

I hope he's somewhere safe

In an article above it says he sometimes would take his dog on rides if he didnt feel like walking. He was also working as (or to be) a security guard, I wonder if he partook in anything and when approached he bailed in fear of losing his security license upon being arrested or maybe dui of some sort? But why not reappear after?

I hope he's somewhere safe

UPDATE! Bobby is alive and currently in an Oakland hospital!

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/04/...afe-in-oakland-hospital-reunited-with-family/

(snip) [FONT=&amp]OAKLAND — The Santa Clara man missing for nearly two weeks was in an Alameda County Hospital for most of that time, but was only identified after an employee recognized him from a television news story.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bobby O’Leary, 21, was reunited with his family Monday morning, according to police.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O’Leary went missing April 11 and was found three days later drifting in a boat near Alameda Island, according to Santa Clara police Lt. Dan Moreno. He was rescued by the Oakland Fire Department and transported to a hospital in Alameda County. O’Leary was not badly injured, Moreno said.

(more at link)[/FONT]

I'm so glad is has been found ALIVE - Rarely is the case after missing for more than a week or so, in the cases I follow, IMO.

im thinking mental issues :( hes the right age. he left college in 2014, it could have started showing up then and progressed :( he played football for mitty, and got a full ride scholarship. I feel so bad for him and his family. I hope he gets lots of support and love.

archbishop mitty is one of the local private high schools with excellent athletics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter
Back