GUILTY CA - Brad, 57, & Andra Sachs, 54, slain, 8yo injured, San Juan Capistrano, 9 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems as if nobody has anything good to say about Andra Sachs. This makes me quite sad tbh. I can't really say why, but to be so abrasive that literally nobody has come forward and expressed sadness for her murder makes me pity her, I guess.

Lots of comments on how nice the children are, that Brad could be nice enough, but nothing complimentary about her.

I wonder where the oldest 2 children were when this happened.

There is a comment on the ripoff report from a "cousin" that may be of interest to you. IMO, this person was a live-in for the Sachs but, I'm guessing, she is no longer employed as such.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/andra...queen-of-green-lanaland-llc-and-lanala-980344

Wow, that's pretty crazy how bad these people are. Hmm, the cousin sure sounds mad at them. I think Andra has definitely made the enemies. I know a guy who sounds a lot like her. It's like they have no problem taking people's money and living the high life all the while claiming "they're broke" to the people they owe money to. A true narcissist!

Murder Victim's Side Gig: Leading a Chicago Tribute Band

A lot already has been said about the controversial business dealings of Andra and Brad Sachs, killed Sunday in San Juan Capistrano. But there was another side to Brad.

read full article ....... http://sanjuancapistrano.patch.com/...ctims-side-job-leading-a-chicago-tribute-band

There is a great comment posted at the end of this article by the same man who was interviewed for the article. I have to say that I agree wholeheartedly. There had to be a better way of dealing with the Sachs rather than murdering them and wreaking so much havoc and sorrow for their children. The children must be so confused and scared and sad right now. My prayers are with them.

It seems as if nobody has anything good to say about Andra Sachs. This makes me quite sad tbh. I can't really say why, but to be so abrasive that literally nobody has come forward and expressed sadness for her murder makes me pity her, I guess.

Lots of comments on how nice the children are, that Brad could be nice enough, but nothing complimentary about her.

I wonder where the oldest 2 children were when this happened.

Off at college according to earlier reports. Let me find a link for you from up thread...

Hal Sachs (Brad's father) said the couple had two sons in college and two girls, in addition to the 8-year-old boy.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/couple-601154-home-sachs.html

I read a response to one of the above articles where they indicated that one of the adopted children's biological parents went to prison for murder. Sad what these children have been through.

Why would she write such derogatory statements about herself tho?
I looked a little harder this time. #7 Cousin by Cinderella may have been a former worker. #6, #9, 13 likely to have been Andra herself, imo.

Do not sleuth family members. Do not sleuth people who are not named as POI unless otherwise reported in MSM.

The lost of these two lives is indeed a horrific tragedy. Equally despicable is the malicious shooting of the young child and his subsequent paralysis. I will add that I am the author of the "Ripoff Report" that was referenced in an earlier post in this forum. I had very minimal interaction with Brad Sachs other than his appearance in court when we were suing them and it immediately became very apparent that Brad and Andra were still a couple, business partners, unified front, but Andra was the puppeteer.

From the beginning it was a nightmare having dealings with Andra. I had just returned from a year long deployment in Helmand's Province Afghanistan with the I MEF Forward and my wife was meeting me in California with our six month old baby. We had signed a lease with California Realty for the property in Perris only to find out that once our deposit and rent checks were cashed, that California Realty no longer represented Andra or the property. If we would have been made aware of the latter prior to signing the least, we would have taken our business elsewhere. The Ripoff reports spells everything out in chronological sequence and if it were not 100% factual, I would not have posted my picture, place of employment, and expose my family to further aggravation than what had already been imposed.

The final punch in the face came in July-2011 when the temperature in the house was 102 degrees and no surprise, the air conditioning was inoperative. I spoke to Andra regarding the matter only to be scolded like an annoying pan-handler because she was out of town on vacation in Nevada and she could not deal with the issue until the following week when she returned to California. This went on for three days and our six month old baby was crying at the top of his lungs due to the heat, and my wife was forced to sit with him in our vehicle with the AC on so the child could sleep. Our next door neighbor also allowed our child to stay in her home during the morning period. I called Andra on the third day pleading with her to place us in a hotel in the meantime, which prompted her to berate me over the phone and made the statement that she did not have the money to put us in a hotel. It's when I mentioned to her that she is a landlord 24/7/365 not just when she's physically present in California, she hung up on me and would not answer my calls.

The next day we found a home in Menifee through a realtor and the rest of the story is open to your interpretation. In no way is this post a malicious poke at this egregious calamity, but I grew up in the South Bronx and was able to survive the street predators by standing up for myself, standing up for my family, standing up for those that stood up for me, and standing up for those who could not or would not stand up for themselves. The reason I fought this matter in the courts with great veracity was because my son's life was jeopardize, my wife's (who is an Army veteran) tears were a daily occurrence, and my responsibility as a Christian man to ensure that no one else blindly walk into the quagmire of deceit that we bared.

Hence, we did win an $8,000 judgment that was never paid, but we spent $15,000 in attorney's fees to litigate this matter and ensure there was a legal paper trail on what was done to my family. This was never about attempting to win a financial windfall. The crux was that we are all human beings regardless of social-economic status, and everybody merits the respect and dignity that we expect reciprocated to us and which is demanded by our Creator!

Now for all the junior detectives out there and member "ObscureClaire," you can cross me off your list of suspects as I have been living on the East coast since mid-June when I retired from the military after serving this sensational nation for 30 years. May God render peace and harmony to the Sachs family and that the eight year old child recover fully. Thank you everyone for your reading time. Blessings Always.

Welcome BronxBrawler.

Thank you for your enlightening first post. My hubbie is also away a lot and I know when I have problems at home it's just incredibly stressful for him being far away. I hope your wife and little one are settled and happy now.

Did you get much feedback from other people unhappy with the Sachs at all? And I just wondered if you have been in touch with the investigators on this case. Not because I think you have anything to do with this horrific event at all, I hasten to add, but sometimes just tiny shreds of info can help police and so I think it's always worth offering to help.

Thank you for your service to your country.

gitana1 wrote:

"Shoot. Silencers are expensive and illegal in California. "

I spit tea on my laptop!

egirl wrote:

"I think the suspect list is going to be very looooooooong."

Meeeee tooooo!

Snowden
raises good points.

FWIW, silencers are easy & inexpensive to DIY.

I'm obsessed with these murders.

Eric Naposki had a silencer made for his Beretta in the murder of Bill McLaughlin and that did indeed seem to be easy. I don't know if it worked though, as a neighbour heard the exact number of shots and the particular pause/shoot twice pattern too.

That murder was also in an exclusive OC neighborhood.

I have heard about fearless people walking straight into properties where guard dogs are present. Once they are in, the guard dogs don't know what to do as they are only trained to keep people out, not attack people inside. Those stories might just be apocryphal though.

BBM
Shoot. Silencers are expensive and illegal in California.

What one option? Natural death? Accident? Because there is only suicide or homicide if the deaths were intentional.

I bet because they got there, cordoned stuff off after finding the father, rendered emergency aid, transported the son, got the daughters assessed and out and by that time, 24 minutes had passed before they searched more and realized there was another victim.

Makes some sense to me.

Police said it might be a double homicide and it didn't seem to be a murder/suicide. So it did occur to me they left the possibility of a double suicide unstated. I was being cagey though because of the implications that would mean for the little one being shot too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876
Back