CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon dragracerz and everyone else on here. I'm from L.A. - the Valley and am very interested in this case but live in Nashville now on Central time. I've been following it all week and am glad to just now log on to be able to ask you all a question. What are your thoughts on Bryce's girlfriend's demeanor. I TOTALLY understand that not all people are alike but she appeared VERY non-emotional about it all. When Bryce's roomate Sean was interviewed he was very emotional about the situation. I'm wondering if his girlfriend might know something she is not telling. Your thoughts? Thank you kindly. And I mean no disrespect to her. Thank you.

Good question.
On camera (interview) she seems in good spirits but I can personally tell you that she speaks to my sister frequently and is very torn up.

She has been very helpful through all of this, she set up the FB page, drove down to the crash site with shoes and socks for the second dog search and has been there for my sister

She isn't hiding anything.

No offence taken

There is a picture of him holding an unlit one in a group photo. Maybe recreational use?

Maybe just for the picture. Ive never know him to smoke a cigarette

As I stated in an earlier post, Bryce, like most 19 yo's, has experimented with marijuana.

Maybe just for the picture. Ive never know him to smoke a cigarette

As I stated in an earlier post, Bryce, like most 19 yo's, has experimented with marijuana.

He might just be having one while drinking with friends. I have friends like that.

He might just be having one while drinking with friends. I have friends like that.

That's what I was referring to. Social smoking. Someone who does not have "addictive tendencies" at all & can do that. Like a social drinker is not an alcoholic. :twocents:

ETA: Of all the pics I've seen of him, no one is smoking. Not him or his friends.

@ dragracerz: RE the current roommate ...

... This is a text message, the last one [SD, current roommate] got from Bryce that night.

“I love you bro, seriously. You are the best person I’ve ever met. You saved my soul.” ...

... “[I’m] not worried because I know that though he may be having some issues right now,
[but] I can’t see him doing that to himself,” [SD] said. “I just have hope that that’s not him.”

http://fox40.com/2013/09/04/roommate...-goes-missing/
What's your read on the last text Bryce sent to the current roommate?

What was the significance of the "You saved my soul" in the life of this missing young man?

Are any of the "he may be having some issues right now" a cause/reason for him to voluntarily go missing? TIA

Still getting caught up here, (on page 10), but wanted to post this link about another body burned in Tempe, Arizona. (Not saying there is any connection, but thought I'd post it in case FWIW). The burned body in Tempe is the nephew of WS member Dimples. :(

Here is the link to Dimple's post today:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9814729&postcount=15

Here is the link to the full thread:
Unsolved I need your help/advice...scanner help in Tempe AZ?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221147

Does the evidence support him being attacked, his car stolen by the attacker then wrecked by the attacker several miles later? Haven't been able to read everything but at the surface, it sounds like a feasible theory. He is from my area in IL and is getting news coverage here. Hope all the best for him and his family.

@ dragracerz: RE the current roommate ...

What's your read on the last text Bryce sent to the current roommate?

What was the significance of the "You saved my soul" in the life of this missing young man?

Are any of the "he may be having some issues right now" a cause/reason for him to voluntarily go missing? TIA

@dragracerz: Is the current roommate very religious, or very spiritual? What about Bryce and his parents? I think that is relevant to that comment.

Great map of Castaic Lake indicating areas where certain water activities are allowed (water skiing/personal watercraft/etc....)

**O/T... But I think it is great they have floating restrooms! :)**

BBM: I just had to :) at the restroom thing. They have one at Folsom Lake as well (totally unrelated to this case). It's named the "SS Relief."

On a more serious note, so sorry to hear there's no new news about Bryce yet today. I will keep hoping.

I just had to :) at the restroom thing. They have one at Folsom Lake as well (totally unrelated to this case). It's named the "SS Relief."

Is that a California thing? Every recreational lake I've been to down there had floating restrooms: Pyramid Lake, Castaic and Lake Casitas. I certainly hope they don't empty to the lake though.

Does the evidence support him being attacked, his car stolen by the attacker then wrecked by the attacker several miles later? Haven't been able to read everything but at the surface, it sounds like a feasible theory. He is from my area in IL and is getting news coverage here. Hope all the best for him and his family.

if there is evidence to that affect it is not being shared. It has been speculated on that the car was being dumped but k-9 tracked him from car to lakes edge, so it is believed he was in the car.

Is that a California thing? Every recreational lake I've been to down there had floating restrooms: Pyramid Lake, Castaic and Lake Casitas. I certainly hope they don't empty to the lake though.

all that water goes to LA for drinking so I doubt they dump in the lake

I don't know... must be, I assumed it was everywhere. And no, doesn't empty into the lake. At least the one I know of is towed to the shore to be emptied.

I know this is pretty OT but I wonder if it is 100%. I hadn't thought about possible maintenance workers (or "floating portapotty emptiers") being there. I can see them coming pretty early. I wonder if anyone like that came the day Bryce went missing and if they might've seen anything at all?

The lake would have been packed Fri-Mon for Labor Day weekend. It's busy every weekend all summer long. Even moreso on holiday weekends. Temps there are really hot. Easy 100 deg+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3