CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if the family has enlisted the help of a private investigator? IMO given the right PI, i.e., "friend" of the LASD, retired LASD detective, etc. could prove to be very beneficial. I say the right PI as some cops don't appreciate the outside world poking around in their cases and possibly second guessing their work. A "friend" of the department is more likely to get at least some cooperation with the current detectives. I think the family needs to get a PI that isn't afraid to knock on some doors and get their hands dirty. At this juncture an aggressive and knowledgeable PI is imperative in order to get some much needed answers.

Bryce is out there somewhere! With the media and volunteers losing interest the family needs to get even more serious (if that's possible) about there search tactics and get him home where he belongs!

I don't remember hearing anything about that even as a rumor. Do you happen to know where it came from? Thanks.

It was one of his public Twitter posts around the same time as he was talking about moving out in October.

It was one of his public Twitter posts around the same time as he was talking about moving out in October.

Ah ok thank you. I'm not a big Twitter user... only under duress or for WS cases lol, but I have a hard time even finding anything on there.

Just curious if anyone remembers seeing a picture of BL wearing a white sleeveless undershirt? I remember coming across a link containing such a picture after doing a google search for "bryce laspisa". I don't seem to be able to locate that link and/or picture now.

Just curious if anyone remembers seeing a picture of BL wearing a white sleeveless undershirt? I remember coming across a link containing such a picture after doing a google search for "bryce laspisa". I don't seem to be able to locate that link and/or picture now.

Mazer, in this article they show a picture of Bryce in a blue striped tank, and later in all white. Not exactly what you were looking for, but maybe it'll help.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lled-missing-teens-crashed-SUV-abandoned.html

There is one on his Instagram account...white shorts, a white tank and his plaid shirt over his shoulder.

Thinking of Bryce and his parents tonight. With Bryce being gone two months, I don't know what to think. I'm an optomist and have believed Bryce is alive and well someplace, trying to figure his life out. I have believed that Bryce will come home when he is ready. I still sooo want to believe this, for Bryce, for his parents, for all his loved ones. I just don't want to lose hope. I know his parents need for us to believe in Bryce, to believe that Bryce is ok someplace. I have to continue to believe.

In two months, I have not changed what I think happened. Nothing that has come to light has changed it. I'm still stuck on all those unaccounted for hours in Buttonwillow and what they could mean.

I hope that Amanda and her Sleuthing Crew get some answers while they are up there. Maybe if we knew what happened in Buttonwillow, then it would make sense what he was doing up at the cell tower in Castaic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston