CA/Canada - Elisa Lam - 21 years old - Los Angeles/Vancouver - 31-Jan-2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she was in LA when she met him? Or not? That was posted around 1 month ago apparently.

If you look at the Archivepage of her Tumblr, you can see the date of each post. This one was from Jan 19th, and a post dated Jan 22nd talks about a bon voyage soiree, so it seems like she was definitly still in Canada!

Because the new Crush came up again, heres something that I think tells us, that the new crush can definitly be ruled out: http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/post/40901960749/he-said-nothing-i-was-rejected-im-going-to

She appears to have posted this before her trip too. This was posted Jan 19.

She talks about packing Jan 22. http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/post/41185270471/im-too-tired-to-pack

She talks about missing a flight at the airport Jan23. http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/...-lost-in-the-airport-and-missed-my-connecting

I just realised I missed a line when quoting her post:
After "I want to go home", she also states
But I’m out and I have to act like it didn’t affect me at all.
So yeah, no indication that she was traveling at this time

If you look at the Archivepage of her Tumblr, you can see the date of each post. This one was from Jan 19th, and a post dated Jan 22nd talks about a bon voyage soiree, so it seems like she was definitly still in Canada!

Perfect! Thank you for the info. I can sleep:)

edit: Oh no now I found a picture of him with suspenders too, lol.. But it's definitly not him, never was in Vancouver or Canada.

"Interestingly, according to this Chinese news, the plumber said the
hatches were supposed to be put in place to avoid birds falling into the tank;
but to his knowledge, when they found the body, all four lids were open.

That's really interesting, because the first videos of the firemen show three lids on and one lid off, and the lid that is off isn't placed on top of the tank adjacent to the access hole.

Maybe the maintenance man was diligent and concerned about bird crap going into 3 of the tanks and put the lids back on the 3 tanks.

I think perhaps the lid to the tank she was found may have been entered into evidence and removed by LE. They would try to lift prints at the very least. Could be the reason it is not in any photos.

Whoever found and posted this Facebook page, did you look at JKH, who is the one who "shared" the main photo of Elisa on that Facebook page.

His FB page says he's from Vancouver and lives in Sherman Oaks, California - which if I'm not mistaken is part of Los Angeles.

Sherman Oaks is an nicer section of the San Fernando Valley, about 30 - 40 minutes from downtown.

Fecto **** her suma =
Cursory looks on google shows that "en fecto" is Spanish for "actually" and "suma" Spanish for sum, amount, or total.......
Husband is Spanish, says it is very slang and doesn't make much sense but basically it says " A total ****"

I agree; and as I've said before on this forum, it's dehumanising/belittling of anyone to assume a situation involving the demise of someone who is mentally ill is a consequence of their mental state. Just because she has been diagnosed with something doesn't mean suicide is on her mind - it's just one of those 'things'

This is a great point as someone who has her diagnoses.

That cocktail of drugs alone could cause mania, insomnia and other off behavior! I have friends on similar and they act like they are meth-heads but it's all legal scripts.

This is another good point. Lamictal, when used to treat Bipolar, can cause manic episodes while titrating up on the medication. I know this from first hand experience and you are warned about the mania before you begin treatment. Usually the Dr. will let you "feel out" the dosage you need. Usually you only notice that it's time for an increase after falling into the depressive side, and you have to be incredibly in tune with your body and mind and truthful with yourself about your mental state.

I just had a thought, don't know if it has been brought up yet.

It's on the conspiracy side of things.

What if the hotel staff was in on it, it's been a while since any strange happenings. What if it was done to increase tourism, ghost tours, paranormal investigation etc... What do you think?

Okay, I think I understand what you're suggesting, that maybe the people who work at the hotel banded together to increase clientele (perhaps to up their tips or something?) and to do this, they committed a murder of a guest and set up a mysterious set of circumstances so that it would further sensationalize the coverage of it. Is that it?

I see some new members. Welcome.

Great sleuthing is being done on this case. You guys are digging deep. Keep up the good work. Some avenues won't lead anywhere but others may have the answers we all seek. :)

What is the booger message?

Also, as for how to get on the tanks, it's very easy, there is a ladder to the top of the maintenance building right next to it:
6a00d8341c630a53ef017c36fb1845970b-640wi

That's how all the firemen got there on another of the pictures. In fact, you would land right on the tank Elisa was found in.

Thought about this quite a bit. It's been bugging me on how her body got to the roof and into the tank. Someone in an earlier post mentioned an Army duffle bag. I use to have one of these when I was younger, used it to lug my laundry to the laundry room . I could actually fit into it that is how big it was. My friends son would wear it like a backpack and bring it to the laundry room for me when it was too heavy for me to carry. Anyway, I can definitely see this as a means to transport the body to the roof.

It could be that the perp, trying to find a place to stash the body, was actually thinking of dumping her body on that second roof. The main roof was probably known to be frequented by residents and maybe he thought it could buy him a few extra days up a little higherand out of immediate view. Maybe cover it with garbage bags or something to not attract attention from nearby buildings. Then once on the higher roof he looked around and got kinda lucky. He noticed the tank lids weren't locked & that he could lower the body onto the water tank and hide her in there.

Only problem with the above scenario is it would likely be dark near the tanks at night and maybe you can't see the lids that well from the roof above them. Maybe the perp has been to the upper roof on numerous occasions and noticed the lids at an earlier time. I do believe that area of the roof has something to do with getting the body into the tank. JMO though, any thoughts?

Ok use your imagination, im not into occultism by the way, but have been watching to many movies.

The picture with the grafiti
http://matchbin-assets.s3.amazonaws...assets/1361522179123201302220032567_46318.jpg

FECTO C*** HER SUMA

what does it mean? Some said its a common graf.. So what does it mean then?
Well if i use my googlesearch imagination i find some things like this for what COULD be some sort of explanation? And connection to EL directly maybe?

Fecto is an antibiotic
The C word explains itself
her
Suma = Suma (god) or Samujal, a Fijian god.

"GOD DISINFECT HER C*** " ........????

Sounds like some sick satanic like prayer doesnt it? I mean,.. Together with the "coincidental" symbolism like her name and the events following her dissapearing and now the strange graf , i think i am allowed to make this connection .

Well,... I remember I have seen a message somewhere from EL ( dont know maybe it was her thumbler) where she said something about wanting to go to some ORGANIC FARM?

So what is that all about? Any connections?,... Maybe in the grafiti?
Was EL into vaganism? Im just exploring here.

the picture of the graf intriges me.,.. Is it important or just nothing? I feel oblight to search but dont know why. So. the word SUMA could be meaning god (fijian). But check this out with some occultism in mind.

(wikipedia)
"Supreme Master (or "Suma") Ching Hai, (born 12 May 1950), is the spiritual teacher of the Quan Yin Method with an estimated 20,000 followers world wide.[2]"
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Hai"]Ching Hai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Some article about what looks like a Sect to me, i never heared of it

"Part Buddha, part Madonna, Supreme Master Ching Hai promises immediate enlightenment to San Jose's Asian immigrants...."

"Ching Hai is not only a saintly philanthropist who took the Vietnamese refugees in Hong Kong under her wing, she is also the living reincarnation of the Buddha and Jesus Christ. According to her critics--and they are few--she operates one of the largest and fastest-growing religious cults in the world."
http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/03.28.96/suma-9613.html

Then this about organic farming
"Hearing of South Central Farmers’ work in organic, vegan agriculture, Supreme Master Ching Hai contributed US$10,000 in October, Golden Year 6 (2009), to support their noble venture. Mr. Tezozomoc said in response: “I want to thank the Supreme Master Ching Hai. I am very proud to be recognized. It means very much to us. I want to thank Her, Her wisdom, and Her generosity. We will continue to advocate for our fellow human beings and everything on the planet so that we can have better lives.”

We thank all the farmers and volunteers of South Central Farm for their dedicated efforts in promoting organic vegan agriculture. May more community gardens sprout in all urban areas to provide a verdant paradise for local citizens. "
http://www.godsdirectcontact.org.tw/eng/news/207/of_98.html

Some strange topics on this organisation.
"The propaganda wing of the Supreme Master Ching Hai cult is going global with free-to-air satellite channel broadcasting. This seems to be a new angle, its basically a private TV channel, and they are advertising heavily and targeting female viewers.
One wonders how many other cults are going to jump on the free-to-air satellite-wagon? "
http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?12,51521
Open letter to Ching Hai, about organisation marriage fraud/humantrafficking? Cult/sect
http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?5,65333

Some thread about this Organisation portraying it as some sort of vagan cult/sect:
[ame="http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181348"]Propaganda YT channel: Supreme Master Ching Hai - David Icke's Official Forums[/ame]

There is also a restaurant of this Ching Hai quan yin method in LA near to where EL was staying. Organisation also active with homeless including downtown LA.
So, i dont know,... Whatd with the TB? Was EL in contact with people from this vagan cult maybe? Does any of you know this cult? I never heared of it but it seems pretty big Could she have meant the Quan Yin Method sponsored organic farming facilities in CA? Ching Hai, founder and supreme master (god-suma) of the Quan Yin Method.

could religiousfreaks be involved with her strange dissapearing and death? Lured here for a sick ritual? Planned it out. Selected her. I mean, does that s*** exist?
Is the grafitti that common?
I mean whats with the heavy symbolism?
Lam Elisa is a tuberculosis test,
Downtown LA has TB running wild among homeless
Was she sacrificed during Aquarius because of her name?exactly in the timespan and transform from The Age of Aries to the Age of Aquarius?(as claimed by some astrologists).. Age of Aquarius is an age of evil in literature.
Aquarius is the so called god of water who carries (cistern) water, brings and takes life. On chinese websites Elisa Lam translates to "Blue child". I wonder what her date of birth is...Aries or Piscis? What is the connection with vagan organic farming and this cult Quan Yin Method witch pwople been talkin about on the net the rescent years?

Its all just to freaky when u look at it from that angle.

Pfff,.. I should stick to my first conclusion i guess,
See this as unwritten.
Looking at it, its sounding like a bad b-movie.

Ok. A couple of random points after reviewing much of today's postings.

IF (and that's a big if) she committed suicide, is it possible that she had some reason to want to be "part" of the building? The Cecil is an iconic hotel of sorts, akin to the Chelsea in NYC in both reputation, set up and neighborhood. There is a story that Sid Vicious's (who killed his girlfriend in the Chelsea) remains were sucked into an air vent at Heathrow, thus making him part of the airport forever. If she had a fascination with the Cecil, maybe this was a way of becoming one with it.

No building is impossible to enter. No rooftop, fire escape, etc is completely inaccessible. Urban explorers/spelunkers/decay photographers certainly prove that. I know people who have gotten in places that were fenced, guarded, etc. I don't necessarily recommend it and it is illegal and can be dangerous, but it can be done. And any true high rise raised city kid can get onto a rooftop. They need someplace to make out and drink beer they swiped from their parents.

If, as said above, the lids were off, that opens up suicide/accident a lot more.

If she was telling the truth on her own tumblr account Adderall was one of the drugs listed. You can research the side effects of Adderall.
I have witnessed two friends who mixed beer with Adderall and boy there behavior was bizarre.
I do not think Elisa willingly climbed into a water tank though. I think it made her vulnerable a victim to a crime.

Adderall can also allow you to drink more than usual without getting as drunk.

Okay, I think I understand what you're suggesting, that maybe the people who work at the hotel banded together to increase clientele (perhaps to up their tips or something?) and to do this, they committed a murder of a guest and set up a mysterious set of circumstances so that it would further sensationalize the coverage of it. Is that it?

Yes :) That's it.

I think there is plenty of light at night in LA to see well even on that roof.

One thing I'd like to know is if others heard the sound the man on the third floor heard. Like I said before, dumping the body on top of the tank from the top of the building would potentially cause a very loud reverberation throughout the pipes? No idea really.

edit: Yes this cult thing seems a bit weird. Really incredible how difficult it must be for investigators doing their work on hard to crack cases, there are often so many leads that seem to potentially make sense.

Where did people find that she was going to an organic farm? Judging from her blog and tumblr posts, she was definitely the kind of person that would be likely to end up in a cult (feeling lost in life, depressed, etc.). Going to an organic farm seems like a strange idea to me, unless she was really in LA to meet some of those people of that cult. A cult would also easily work in a team to kill her and hide the body more easily than a single person. The cult is involved in restaurants, fashion and jewellery design, things a girl like Elisa would be interested in (well, like pretty much any girl).

Wow, does anyone know if the hotel crew are members of this cult and/or have had TB?!?!?

(Sorry, couldn't resist. But I'll bug out now for the night. I don't want a time-out. I promise I will be sweeter in the future.)

Without her glasses, though?

And in such an altered state? (she barely looked coordinated enough to walk in that elevator video!)

That graffiti is disturbing, but it looks almost too fresh

I wasn't referring to Elisa I was thinking about possible tenants and the suspect(s). Someone asked previously how could anyone access the roof if the door was locked or if the alarm disabled. A healthy, fit and youthful and/or energetic person could easily.
Elisa with no glasses seems risky, bizarre and odd to me unless a guy kept saying it's safe follow me and lead her to believe she was ok and perhaps tipsy, drugged and not making a wise decision.
Or an able bodied person could climb the fire escape to depose of her in the water tank.

Oh thank goodness you guys are on top of this one! There is something really wrong here...I need to catch up with what info you have--hope I can help though!

Thank you!!!

Ok. A couple of random points after reviewing much of today's postings.

IF (and that's a big if) she committed suicide, is it possible that she had some reason to want to be "part" of the building? The Cecil is an iconic hotel of sorts, akin to the Chelsea in NYC in both reputation, set up and neighborhood. There is a story that Sid Vicious's (who killed his girlfriend in the Chelsea) remains were sucked into an air vent at Heathrow, thus making him part of the airport forever. If she had a fascination with the Cecil, maybe this was a way of becoming one with it.

No building is impossible to enter. No rooftop, fire escape, etc is completely inaccessible. Urban explorers/spelunkers/decay photographers certainly prove that. I know people who have gotten in places that were fenced, guarded, etc. I don't necessarily recommend it and it is illegal and can be dangerous, but it can be done. And any true high rise raised city kid can get onto a rooftop. They need someplace to make out and drink beer they swiped from their parents.

If, as said above, the lids were off, that opens up suicide/accident a lot more.

The search dogs didn't track her scent on the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member