CA - Cecilia, 41 & Kelsey Meza, 17 - strangled & head trauma, Monrovia, last seen 2 Dec, 5 Dec 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

bbbttt

Reaction score
Monrovia mother and daughter are mourned as the search for their killer continues – San Gabriel Valley Tribune

A mother and daughter were found dead last week and the suspected killer was identified as the mother's live-in boyfriend. He has not been found and there is no revealed motive. The mother leaves behind a 22 year old son.

From KTLA 5 : Community Pleads for Capture of Suspected Killer During Vigil for Mother, Daughter Strangled in Their Monrovia Apartment

"Hundreds of people gathered outside the Monrovia Public Library to remember Cecilia Meza, 41, and her 17-year-old daughter, Kelsey Meza, a week after the grisly discovery last Wednesday in their home on 800 block of West Colorado Boulevard.

Their bodies were found after someone who knew them contacted authorities out of concern for their welfare. They hadn't been seen since the previous Sunday, and Kelsey, a senior at Monrovia High School, hadn't gone to class all week, a family friend previously told KTLA....

Cecilia's live-in boyfriend, 33-year-old Nimrod Perez Guerrero, was named as a suspect in the double homicide the same day the bodies were found.

But authorities have been unable to locate him and said he was last known to be traveling in a gray 2014 Toyota RAV4 with California license plate No. 7FPB132. He should be considered armed and dangerous, officials said."

I saw the flowers at a memorial in front of their home. It is directly across from the high school.

I submitted a tip after talking to members of the churches the family went to, as someone brought up that the minister is discouraging members from cooperating with the authorities. The suspected killer had family and friends in two local Latino majority churches and I hope someone fields them some questions since this guy is still at large. Turns out I'm not the only one who reported this, I really hope someone follows through with the reports that have been submitted

Last edited:
I submitted a tip after talking to members of the churches the family went to, as someone brought up that the minister is discouraging members from cooperating with the authorities. The suspected killer had family and friends in two local Latino majority churches and I hope someone fields them some questions since this guy is still at large. Turns out I'm not the only one who reported this, I really hope someone follows through with the reports that have been submitted

Why on earth would the minister suggest that members not cooperate with authorities in a murder investigation? That's insane!

Why on earth would the minister suggest that members not cooperate with authorities in a murder investigation? That's insane!

I suppose the minister cares more about possible bad publicity than helping the family have closure. I hope it's looked into. I used to belong to this religious organization and domestic abuse isn't really taken seriously by a lot of the rotten pastors and ministers, which is why I started asking around and quickly learned about the reports that had already been filed about it.

Last edited:
I suppose the minister cares more about possible bad publicity than helping the family have closure. I hope it's looked into. I used to belong to this religious organization and domestic abuse isn't really taken seriously by a lot of the rotten pastors and ministers, which is why I started asking around and quickly learned about the reports that had already been filed about it.
Have you heard any updates on this case? Such an awful and senseless murders. So sad!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopy22192
Back