Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

I'm sure they will look at him as well, but there are 109 REGISTERED sex offenders where Amber disappeared and an inept police department that failed to follow up on anything for days.

Yep, I couldn't agree with you more...I wish I could have thanked you for your post more than once.

Ooh! I was right about the other address in Westwood that I was guessing was a sister/sister in law! They showed those homes that are like those by Matinal, or that area, rather.

It's those white duplex type homes they are searching at the moment that are along West Bernardo, Matinal, etc. They showed it very clearly on KNSD and KFMB.

That also puts it very close access wise to the Poblado attack!

Recent traffic violation charges.

Case 112535JG Defendant 2010292 GARDNER, JOHN ALBERT

Filed Charges
Count Charge Severity Description Violation Date Plea Status

1 VC 4000A1 I No evidence of Current Registration 01/30/2010 ACTIVE
2 VC 16028A I No Proof Financial Responsibil 01/30/2010 ACTIVE

This is so surreal for me. Please let this nightmare end, all I want is that amazing young woman to return to the arms of her pain-stricken parents.:cry: Please oh please.

I swear, I think WS is the only site so far that knows about the murder and rape charges, because it isn't showing up on Twitter chatter or anything within the social networks.

You must be kidding!!!!

Eligible for bail????

He has to be in front of a judge first. This gives LE a couple of days to pull the case together. I doubt they'e going to put a murder/rapist out in the county. If they do - there might by some civilian justice needed. That would reallly make me angry!

Mel

KGTV (10) is saying that DNA evidence on Chelsea's underwear linked Gardner to her. (That explains the rape charge)

I swear, I think WS is the only site so far that knows about the murder and rape charges, because it isn't showing up on Twitter chatter or anything within the social networks.

I am suspecting that someone on WS has a law enforcement background or friend or family member in LE.

***Do we know if the murder charge is in relation to Chelsea King? There is the possiblity of Amber...so do we know that this charge is directly related to Chelsea and if so why are they not saying that they believe she is expired ...they are being very careful with their words. Or do they assume she is expired and if that proves not to be the case they can reduce the murder charge to just the rape charge?

There was a link on the jail site to have the charges emailed to you. Maybe no one else has seen it. It wasn't really obvious. Or they were just added recently. Maybe something from his interview led to the new charges.

I saw this person in two different places. First walking with a black garbage bag Northeast toward the parking lot on the Northern-most finger of Lake Hodges. I then saw him 10-15 minutes later headed in the opposite direction (without the bag) on the hiking/biking trail just a few minutes from Hernandez Hideaway.

Did you report this to LE?

This is so surreal for me. Please let this nightmare end, all I want is that amazing young woman to return to the arms of her pain-stricken parents.:cry: Please oh please.

This is an absolute nightmare for her family. They need all the support in the whole world right now. My heart just breaks for their pain.

Ooh! I was right about the other address in Westwood that I was guessing was a sister/sister in law! They showed those homes that are like those by Matinal, or that area, rather.

It's those white duplex type homes they are searching at the moment that are along West Bernardo, Matinal, etc. They showed it very clearly on KNSD and KFMB.

That also puts it very close access wise to the Poblado attack!

My brother and sister-in-law just sold their place there and moved to Escondido. Good grief.

There was a link on the jail site to have the charges emailed to you. Maybe no one else has seen it. It wasn't really obvious. Or they were just added recently. Maybe something from his interview led to the new charges.

True, that... and I have to hand it to you: you have a keen eye... it's people like you that makes WS a great place for case researching.

10News report at 11 pm:

OMG, they found his DNA on Chelsea's panties found in the park. He took her someplace after, but left that evidence! He's not talking, and is denying everything presented to him. They're searching his parent's home where he was staying. Is Chelsea alive?

KGTV (10) is saying that DNA evidence on Chelsea's underwear linked Gardner to her. (That explains the rape charge)

So then the individual news link who reported the shoe found the sports bra and the panties was in fact correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84