CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks TB.I did try that already,
for some reason it jammed my computer when i tried it . That's why i was asking. I don't know what that's about.

REPOSTING upon request:

The ORANGE area circled is about where the crime scene tape immediately around the area is. They are restricting that to Sheriffs, FBI, and the medical examiner.

The two RED EXCLAMATION MARKS in TRIANGLES are the location of the body and the show. This is also the area where the dog jumped out into the water earlier.

The yellow and green circle areas are where the heavy searches were Sunday (yellow) and Monday (green).

The cursive 'i' is where FBI was yesterday on the shore

The helicopter is there area Sheriff Astria was flying low most of yesterday and landing and taking off periodically.

The boats in the water are where the dive teams were yesterday

I've labeled two photos with streets, etc.

On both there is one yellow area stating "access" - that is one area where you can access those back trails from Moon Song.

The OTHER access area is not really visible here, but it's where the Poblado road access area between Moon Song and Smokesignal streets are.

It's this finger of the lake where her body was found, and the shoe was found to the slightly east edge near this finger of the lake near the shore according to KGTV.

All photos can be clicked to see larger on flickr and to zoom on them.

The RED EXCLAMATION MARK TRIANGLES are the location on the map.

Closer zoom.

I dont believe he said she was on a hill looking down...I think he (Mick) said he was looking down from a hill

in the presser LE said that there was an obstructed view to the area from the houses above the area on the hill (so yeah... pretty interesting stuff re: Mick)

Originally Posted by Mick
Yes, I'll be here for a bit longer, then we're leaving. I hope they are looking in Euc groves close to the lake....the view down to the lake was pretty steep.

Please be clear that 'seeing' was purely a psychic thing. I'm in the far north of the state.

Mick also said in an earlier thread that he buried her franticly. I will find that post for you.

Here's a PANNED OUT map of the area.

Orange is crime scene

Two red exclamation marks indicate the body and shoe approximate locations

whomever wants to help:

I am trying to search for any area attacks in November 2009 that a reporter mentioned in the presser. So far I have only found one... a pregnant woman stabbed in the belly but I think the perp was arrested in that case. Still searching.

i really can't think of what should be done to these creatures that would suit their crimes...nothing seems to be preventative..DP does not prevent crime, LWOP does not prevent it...what else is there?
I think they are going to do it anyway until caught and I guess LWOP should do the trick though i hate paying for them to eat 3 times a day when many working people are not able to do so...and i hate that DP cases drag on 15-20 years...so where are we? I can't think of anything the society would ever agree on...

Yesterday someone suggested some sort of detention facility like a prison, but just for RSOs. They're there for life. Make them pay for their keep. Make it lucrative for a business to build their manufacturing facility either next door or within the detention facility. Let the prisoners be the assembly line for some sort of needed product.

Yesterday someone suggested some sort of detention facility like a prison, but just for RSOs. They're there for life. Make them pay for their keep. Make it lucrative for a business to build their manufacturing facility either next door or within the detention facility. Let the prisoners be the assembly line for some sort of needed product.

i think that was me too :) i am worked up about this and was also trying to create jobs

Ok, I just signed up here.....

Sometimes I'm very accurate a looking at things like this through psychic means.

What I 'saw' in this yesterday and last night, was a grove of eucalyptus through which glimpses of a lake could be seen.
These were not the old huge gnarly eucs, but medium age. I 'saw' someone digging and covering things up with leaves
in a small 'clearing' in the grove. In the opposite direction from the lake, there were less small eucs. The person doing this was very frantic and tormented.

That's the most help I can be right now. I've left my personal contact info with the staff if I can be of any further assistance.

A few years back I pinpointed a small boy back east who was lost in the snow. I described where he was and drew pictures of
the area. When they found him, where he was looked exactly like what I had drawn. Unfortunately, I was able to stay with him until he
died in the cold, and they found his body later.

RIP Chelsea. My heart goes out to her family and friends.
JVM says it is time for a Tea Party movement for judicial reform against sexual offenders. Long overdue! I believe it is going to require a mass movement of citizens rallying very loudly before anything changes.
This has got to stop! :banghead: :furious:

I agree! California is an initiative state, in which citizens can get a measure on the ballot for a vote. It's time citizens write an initiative that would keep RSO's behind bars for life.

I've sat outside supermarkets collecting signatures for a local ballot initiative, and it takes long hours to collect the required amount. It used to be 10% of the registered voters in an election, but I don't know if it's changed. But I think this is one ballot measure people would get behind and support!

If we're going to keep them alive, all of the public's trash should be dumped on a conveyor belt and the RSOs should have to sort it by metal/plastic/paper and so on in some sort of high security prison.

I know it costs money to keep these people on jail, but one can only imagine the financial cost of searching for this girl aside from the obvious social costs and emotional costs for her family. It was completely avoidable an unnecessary. What an embarrassment and damning indictment of our society that it happened. We must do better.

Thanks for the maps everyone!
Travelingbug :blowkiss:

i think that was me too :) i am worked up about this and was also trying to create jobs

An assigned deserted island for sex offenders & child murderers. Give them a pack of seeds to grow their food & a parachute, then drop them from a plane. Then, it's up to them. Our society deserves to be safe and as law abiding citizens we should have justice.

whomever wants to help:

I am trying to search for any area attacks in November 2009 that a reporter mentioned in the presser. So far I have only found one... a pregnant woman stabbed in the belly but I think the perp was arrested in that case. Still searching.

I'll try to..BRB..

Ok, I just signed up here.....

Sometimes I'm very accurate a looking at things like this through psychic means.

What I 'saw' in this yesterday and last night, was a grove of eucalyptus through which glimpses of a lake could be seen.
These were not the old huge gnarly eucs, but medium age. I 'saw' someone digging and covering things up with leaves
in a small 'clearing' in the grove. In the opposite direction from the lake, there were less small eucs. The person doing this was very frantic and tormented.

That's the most help I can be right now. I've left my personal contact info with the staff if I can be of any further assistance.

A few years back I pinpointed a small boy back east who was lost in the snow. I described where he was and drew pictures of
the area. When they found him, where he was looked exactly like what I had drawn. Unfortunately, I was able to stay with him until he
died in the cold, and they found his body later.
bbm, LE at presser said that the shallow grave was spotted 10-15 feet from the water as a something interesting and turned out to be a shallow grave (and he also said that she was covered with debris)

In a little bit I'm going to reserach how Europe / Russia / Australia etc. handle these "things". We all know how they are dealt with in the Middle East.

I'm leaning toward some big rich philanthropist donating an island somewhere - we ship them there - give them minimal supplies and say "see ya" (wouldn't want to be ya).

They HAVE TO BE REMOVED FROM SOCIETY!

Last week here - we had a convicted child rapist / killer found living in a park downtown. What did they do? Well the tree huggers came outta the wood work and he is now resting comfortably in a VA hospital (with all the amenities that go with it). YEP!!!
There is a thread about this in the Crimes in the News forum. The bleeding heart newspaper actually said "he was crying out for help" (kinda like the 12 yr old he raped and stabbed 19 times cried out?)

THIS HAS TO STOP - WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

When the news broke I grabbed my DD (who is 16) and held her so tight and just cried.

:seeya: Nancy Grace is talking about Chelsea tonight.

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member