CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During arraignment, defense refused a formal reading of the charges; JAG pleads not guilty.

He really thought he had outsmarted LE and thought they would never find her. These sociopaths always think they are smarter than everyone else.

imo
I agree, ocean ~ and it also makes me think there are other(s) who haven't been found. :( MOO

:furious: Some criminal history he has. Im so mad right now. :furious:

I'm sure glad to see he wasn't smirking in the courtroom appearance today. So sad for Chelsea's parents being there.
yea but it seemed to me that he was doing everything he could to hold that "smirk" in. Did anyone else feel this way when watching this vile thing. He was holding that smirk back.

I think the WalMart suspect looks more like one of the Wanted guys on the San Diego County Sheriff's website:

Arturo Gonzalez Gomez

attachment.php

I hope you reported this because it does look like the Walmart guy. You're good at face recognition, better than average, aren't you?

A UPS package doesn't have a brain and legs.

I keep reading about how 'monsterous' that some think he looks. I don't think he does. I think he looks quite ordinary...good looking in fact. That's why he's gotten away with what he has for so long. Think Ted Bundy.

I agree .. he is spookily good looking. Reminds me of the first time I saw Paul Bernardo on the news .. he was a very good looking monster .. same with Russell Williams, really. Looks like a perfectly charming man in uniform.

Why can't sick monsters look like sick monsters? :furious:

According to Nancy:

"Now linked to attacks on 5 girls"

?

Did I miss a couple?
She just repeated it again but I'm not sure who the others are besides Amber, the 13 y/o and now Chelsea. :waitasec:

A UPS package doesn't have a brain and legs.

I keep reading about how 'monsterous' that some think he looks. I don't think he does. I think he looks quite ordinary...good looking in fact. That's why he's gotten away with what he has for so long. Think Ted Bundy.

I find him menacing looking.

imo

where is NG coming up with 5?

Chelsea, The jogger, his first victim, and possibly Amber - that's onlly 4 oh wait - that's right we found out there was a 14yr old BEFORE the first victim and the charges were dropped

yea but it seemed to me that he was doing everything he could to hold that "smirk" in. Did anyone else feel this way when watching this vile thing. He was holding that smirk back.
Well, I don't really think he was holding his head in shame. I did notice once he looked up and the smirk was almost there.

I think he looked like he was holding in a smirk, as well ... he also had that look - like a little kid who got into trouble and is about to say 'wasn't me' ..

where is NG coming up with 5?

Chelsea, The jogger, his first victim, and possibly Amber - that's onlly 4 oh wait - that's right we found out there was a 14yr old BEFORE the first victim and the charges were dropped
I thought there was some question about the jogger and no DNA match, even though she identified him? And thanks for the info about the 14 y/o. Unbelievable. :furious:

I agree, ocean ~ and it also makes me think there are other(s) who haven't been found. :( MOO

Me too panthera.

Maybe since Amber's body hasn't been found and if he is the one that abducted her and killed her he thought they wouldn't find Chelsea either.

I don't believe for one second this man accidentally killed Chelsea and I don't think this is his first.

imo

I thought there was some question about the jogger and no DNA match, even though she identified him? And thanks for the info about the 14 y/o. Unbelievable. :furious:
no the jogger is named in the complaint and yes she did ID him from a picture. I think they have charged him with both Chelsea and the jogger because that will now make THREE - the magic number - 3 strikes!!!

And everyone else - please let's just keep calling her "the jogger" - I know her first name is in the complaint but do we really need to use it?

That's because we know what he's done. Passing him on the street? Probably not so much.

Well, I don't really think he was holding his head in shame. I did notice once he looked up and the smirk was almost there.

Yeah seems to be a sneaky person. I am sure when Chelsea passed by him he lowered his head and then looked up trying to hide he was stalking her.

imo

yes, I agree. I believe his lawyers told him to look down to look meek and not dangerous.

no the jogger is named in the complaint and yes she did ID him from a picture. I think they have charged him with both Chelsea and the jogger because that will now make THREE - the magic number - 3 strikes!!!

And everyone else - please let's just keep calling her "the jogger" - I know her first name is in the complaint but do we really need to use it?
Thanks ~ I haven't had a chance to read the complaint yet, so that is good news! Has there been any further news on Chelsea's COD? I thought an autopsy would've been done today; or have they just not released anything?

OMG ~ Nancy just showed a photo of the parents' garage door. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member