CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I pray they find Amber, JAG might of done the same thing to her!

Excellent TravelingBug. Shows the terrain well. Can you put a map showing where the panties were found. It looks like maybe he was dropping evidence along the way.

They've not indicated that specific area yet, but they have said it was in the same south area there...I'm guessing within the yellow circle area on my map from what they're indicating.

Presser starting.

ETA: Maybe not presser? Maybe just news...?

RIP Chelsea

why cant I ever be right / I was hoping she just got a wild streak and needed to run for awhile same with mackenze. that what i always hope when i hear this kind of news

god bless the family and friends and searchers

My heart is broken. Rest in peace Chelsea. I pray this ANIMAL finally gets what he deserves.

Are the parents on scene yet?

They were trying to get to the parents and keep them away from TV (not sure where they were) so they could notify them about 20 minutes ago...but it was already on TV then, so I'm sure they've heard something.

The presser is to be after that meeting.

They are keeping search teams out in case other things are still found and more eye witnesses of him the last few days, perhaps, but all searchers are being told of the find in their debrief.

delurking to post this article:

http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-03-02/local-county-news/body-found-in-chelsea-king-case

if the weapon can be linked all the easier to DP this monster...prayers with all that she touched even after death :(

There are unconfirmed reports of a knife found near the body, according to San Diego 6 CW.

If this is true (rumor at this point), he's gonna wanna talk about Chelsea and Amber to try to get LWOP vs. the Death Penalty. If we can get closer to Amber through this case that would go a long way.

Bless,

Mel

They were trying to get to the parents and keep them away from TV (not sure where they were) so they could notify them about 20 minutes ago...but it was already on TV then, so I'm sure they've heard something.

I imagine they called the parents ASAP. And maybe the meeting is to fill them in on the details and what happens next? I think they probably wanted to call them first before they heard it on news, etc.

OT: I really wish that teeth-whitener dude would stop smiling.

RIP Sweet Chelsea
Prayers for the family, friends and community of this beautiful young woman.

My heart is broken. Rest in peace Chelsea. I pray this ANIMAL finally gets what he deserves.

Our society doesn't allow for that.

Personally, I don't think he should get the death penalty. I think he should be in the regular prison population. His cellmate should be a hard core mexican mafia lifer who has a teenage daughter...and he should be made aware of this creatures crime.

Agreed on helping with the Amber DuBois case...this case with the RSO just hits close to home since we're still dealing with the Sarah Foxwell case and the failures of RSO legislation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039