CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand those charts at all. I dont know what they say or dont say.

I just read their summary after the chart. Usually they are pretty clear (in between all the degrees and planets)!

Time of death can be determined by insect and micro organism growth..............

RIP Chelsea, May justice be swift, all these SO should be stood before a firing squad!! They offend over and over and over till they end up murdering thhier victem, NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even Sheba (frequent caller to NG's show) wants to know why Gardner was out of jail!

So he served 5 years, and the prosecutor had only recommended 6? Did I hear that answer correctly??? :eek:

I don't think the picture of the monster that is being shown on all the news stations is the most recent mug shot but one from a past offense. Has the new mug shot been released yet?

A question: I faintly recall reading the restaurant he was arrested at is also located at Lake Hodge. Is that correct...anyone?

If you look at the map in my signature, you'll see it marked with an orange cop.

He was arrested on the other side of the lake, about a 10 minute drive on car because of the way you have to go to get there.

It was the north side at a restaurant called Hernandez Hideaway.

Oh boy, wait until NG finds out he was a RSO living near a school. I think JAG's folks going to take some of the heat.

They SHOULD. They knew this was a violation of his terms. Yet, they chose to ignore it. I'm sure that they chose to ignore a lot of other behavior as well. :furious:

Originally Posted by WillenFan21
Guys why do they think that this guy could be linked to Amber's case?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think his vehicle may have been spotted in Ambers case (if he drives a burgandy truck it would be the same one they were searching for in the Walmart molester case, and in Ambers), and also same general area.

We have yet to hear what JAG drives.

The burgundy/red truck in Amber's case was determined to be a parent's vehicle. They already questioned and didn't think the parent/student had any involvement in Amber's case.

I think it's A: Because he looks a lot like the Walmart Suspect and B: because he did live close to the school at the time of Amber's disappearance. C: because of his involvement with the Dec. attack of the jogger and Chelsea's murder/rape.

Oh these defense attorneys on her show are driving me nuts!!! One is suggesting it could be "consensual sex"??? :banghead:

Sue Moss is giving it to them!!! :woohoo:

If that defense even makes it into the court room I will seriously go nuts. That is complete . Some attorneys drive me crazy!

I'm sorry but I'm just catching up on this since Nancy is covering the case, but is that photo they're showing of Gardner grinning a mug shot?

I think it is a mug shot. Didn't NG say something about a smirk in his mug shot?

Thank you Marc -- you're so right...the government s/b protecting its citizenry!

Not turning sociopathic sexual predators loose on society!!

As deeply saddened as I am right now with the discovery of Chelsea's body I am relieved and thankiful that the days and nights since Thursday have been cool and mild, that the rain wasn't continuous and that she was found before the rain that is coming could get here, hopefully preserving her body and evidence.

I'm pizzed too Starry....this goes on day after day.....monsters raping & killing America's children.

Why do any more have to die before the legal system "gets it"????

It's just so wrong.

I know. When Shasta Groene was found and her little brother was still missing and found murdered by RSO Duncan I thought something will be done. But nothing ever is. Then there was monster Couey who buried little Jessica Lunsford alive god you can go on and on. It has to stop. :furious:

Remember hands across America. 7 million people held hands all across the US. Maybe we can do something like that one day.

I don't think the picture of the monster that is being shown on all the news stations is the most recent mug shot but one from a past offense. Has the new mug shot been released yet?
What else has he been arrested for other than sexual assault? I mean, even if this isn't the current mug shot, what on earth is so humorous about being charged with raping someone? It's sick! MOO

You are correct. When it first appeared after his arrest it had "The Department of Justice" as a photo credit underneath it.

I think it was one on file for the sex registry.

I don't think his mug shot has been released from his arrest. IIRC

Oh these defense attorneys on her show are driving me nuts!!! One is suggesting it could be "consensual sex"??? :banghead:

Sue Moss is giving it to them!!! :woohoo:

That is "defense attorney talk". It means nothing - like when gorillas bang their chests to intimidate rivals. I was on a home invasion jury, 5 counts with 2 special circumstances & it was laughable the things his attorney was suggesting 'really happened'. I could hardly keep a straight face. We found him guilty & he's still rotting in prison.

They SHOULD. They knew this was a violation of his terms. Yet, they chose to ignore it. I'm sure that they chose to ignore a lot of other behavior as well. :furious:

Some could argue there is a reason why innocent children turn into monsters. I am sure there are a lot of things that will come out in the media and at the trial regarding his family enabling him and his deviant behaviors.

Parents - TEACH your children how to fight - AND FIGHT DIRTY - scratching and poking eyes, kicking in the groin and when they bend over a HUGE JUMPING elbow to the back. I taught mine very early on. How to put your keys between your fingers when you're walking so if you have to punch the key points are sticking out.

We have to fight back - our children have to fight back.

Walking from store to car with keys between your fingers as you describe is a very good habit. I've done it for many years.

Had a friend years ago who took some kind of survival training course which taught her to "think second knuckle". This was in reference to poking the eyes of your attacker. "Think second knuckle" has always stayed with me. You don't poke just the surface, but tell yourself to go in deep. Yucky? You bet. This could be life and death, folks. "Yuck" shouldn't be a factor.

After listening to the scanner today, seeing TravelingBug's great maps and pictures;
I gave in to watch NG. I'm glad she is covering this story, for once her show is interesting.

Hoping to find Amber!!!

That is "defense attorney talk". It means nothing - like when gorillas bang their chests to intimidate rivals. I was on a home invasion jury, 5 counts with 2 special circumstances & it was laughable the things his attorney was suggesting 'really happened'. I could hardly keep a straight face. We found him guilty & he's still rotting in prison.
I just think on the same day as her body is recovered, there should be a little less "defense" in what they say. Save that for another day, imo, and show some sympathy to her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039