Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for this beautiful young woman's family. How awful. :(

IMO, we have got to stop being stupid about sex crimes. We cast our net too widely and as a result, we have to wade through a giant pool of relatively harmless fish to find the poisonous eel. We have too many SOs in confinement and too many RSOs in the registries, and too many of them are non-violent and non-predatory. That fills our prisons beyond capacity and contributes to early releases, makes the SOs who are an actual threat to society more difficult to track, and makes the entire RSO system less powerful.

IMO, the societal problem with JAG's prior offense is not really a 20 year old interested in a 13 year old. That sort of thing happens every day and in many cases there is no issue, as young man and young lady date uneventfully. The problem is that JAG was violent. Yet, the RSO system often doesn't readily distinguish between (a) violent, predatory JAG and (b) romantic young Romeo turned in to the cops by Juliet's pissed off daddy and convicted of statutory rape.

Having to wade through all the Romeos and even the non-predatory incestuous offenders to find monsters like JAG drags down the system. It keeps LE from being able to concentrate its efforts where they are needed. It makes it hard for the public to gauge danger. It's time for an overhaul. Some states are already taking steps, and I hope that all will follow.

What an excellent post! Agree.

I hope that people who know him will start speaking up now that her body has been found. I have no doubt that he's done this before. LE needs to look back a long way and I bet they find him a suspect in a lot more attacks. LE also need to look for signs of a shallow grave near where Amber was last seen. But I think he probably would have moved Chelsie's body elsewhere if he would have had the time.

I'm sorry :) I didn't for a minute think you were defending him! It just makes me so angry at what seems to be so obvious about this guy why he should never have been out of prison.

no ankle bracelet, no nothing..........I'd like to know more about this animal.
Did he have a job? where?
Did he live with parents?
Are parents alive?
What was his childhood like?
His teen years?
We know his 1st (maybe) crime at 20 was the neighbor girl's rape.
Friends? Girlfriend? Married? Kids? ever?
Why do we not know anything about him?
What did he do from time of jail release and present???
How many other girls has he hurt? raped? murdered?
What can we find out about him?

no panthera - his listed address was Lake Elsinor but it seems he "hung out" at his parents house more. At least that's what I understand.
Thanks ~ and just one more question ~ are these two places even in the same county? I'm just wondering how his PO would keep up with him if he was supposed to be at one address but actually at another, about 50 mi. away. They should have GPS or something to keep them where they belong! MOO

The arrest happened 2 1/2 days after Chelsea went missing and he buried
her in a shallow grave only 1/2 mile from her car (on land, not in water).

This makes me think the wet & muddy pants may not be connected to her
murder at all and wonder if he could have been involved in another
crime since then. Have there been any other reports of missing young girls?

Damn it.

Damn it damn it damn it.

Feed the SOB into a wood chipper.

With a certain part of his body going first...

I gave up trying to understand. We need action. Maybe set up neighborhood groups to "legally" harrass these "things" and if, heaven forbid, a crime like this happens in their neighborhood - they take action rather than wait for LE or FBI or corrections to do anything. Like the guy we had here a few months ago - jerk molested his son and the son told daddy the next morning - well daddy and friend went out and literally beat the crap outta the guy. Now - poor daddy is facing charges but what if it was a bigger group and the group surrounds the guy facing outward while someone steps in the circle and takes him out - NOBODY SAW ANYTHING!!! He77 the gangs do it - "snitches get stitches" - let's turn this mentality around and USE IT for good!!!!

I know I know - I need to step away from the keyboard.......... :crazy:

Thanks ~ and just one more question ~ are these two places even in the same county? I'm just wondering how his PO would keep up with him if he was supposed to be at one address but actually at another, about 50 mi. away. They should have GPS or something to keep them where they belong! MOO

No, Lake Elsinore is in Riverside County, about a 40-60 mile drive up the 15 freeway from where he was staying at his parent's house.

From what I have read he listed his grandmother's address as his home address but stayed mainly at his parent's house (which was near an elementary school and would have been a violation!) I would like more answers on what was actually going on and whether or not he even had anyone checking up on him and his whereabouts!

Yes, Please delete this post if not allowed.
We heard about 2 other missing girls today on the scanner.
One hadn't been seen since 2/25 and another this morning but he is in jail.
Amber went missing 1 week before Chelsea.
Cold he have a weekly habit???
IMOO I think he is a serial killer, when we find the truth.........

I ran a search of children missing in California in the last month, but it only came up with three hits- Chelsea, and the McStay children (missing along with their parents).

I ran a search of children missing in California in the last month, but it only came up with three hits- Chelsea, and the McStay children (missing along with their parents).
and see that is a problem in itself. Here if a 15, 16, 17 yr old is missing the first thing LE thinks is runaway. That's it - there's no organized searches - no nothing unless the parents SCREAM LOUD AND LONG AND THE MEDIA GETS INVOLVED.

Its all a big huge mess and our children are suffering - he77 dying because of it.

Just a thought..

IF he is connected to Amber's disappearance, is it possible that he could've gone back to the site where he put Amber and moved her body/hid it even further knowing that cops could potentially connect him to Ambers case as well?

I'm just thinking, before he was arrested, he had to have seen the media reports saying that the person responsible for Chelsea's disappearance could also have been responsible for Ambers and he panicked.

This could explain the muddy/damp clothing on him when he was arrested.

I gave up trying to understand. We need action. Maybe set up neighborhood groups to "legally" harrass these "things" and if, heaven forbid, a crime like this happens in their neighborhood - they take action rather than wait for LE or FBI or corrections to do anything. Like the guy we had here a few months ago - jerk molested his son and the son told daddy the next morning - well daddy and friend went out and literally beat the crap outta the guy. Now - poor daddy is facing charges but what if it was a bigger group and the group surrounds the guy facing outward while someone steps in the circle and takes him out - NOBODY SAW ANYTHING!!! He77 the gangs do it - "snitches get stitches" - let's turn this mentality around and USE IT for good!!!!

I know I know - I need to step away from the keyboard.......... :crazy:

I am relating to you, but we know we can't do it.............but we can think it!!!
Parents should have the right to say DP.............I do believe an eye for an eye...........take a life and you are dead also............

Yes, Please delete this post if not allowed.
We heard about 2 other missing girls today on the scanner.
One hadn't been seen since 2/25 and another this morning but he is in jail.
Amber went missing 1 week before Chelsea.
Cold he have a weekly habit???
IMOO I think he is a serial killer, when we find the truth.........

No, Amber went missing in February 2009, not February 2010. She went missing a year and one week before Chelsea.

No, Lake Elsinore is in Riverside County, about a 40-60 mile drive up the 15 freeway from where he was staying at his parent's house.

From what I have read he listed his grandmother's address as his home address but stayed mainly at his parent's house (which was near an elementary school and would have been a violation!) I would like more answers on what was actually going on and whether or not he even had anyone checking up on him and his whereabouts!
Thanks so much and again I apologize for being behind on the case but the more I'm learning now, the more disgusting this is getting. I too would like more answers, such as if he was supervised at all. Being near a school is definitely off limits and so should his access to the park (as I've heard this is where his previous offense occurred). In other words, if they're allowed out of prison, they should have to stay where they're registered and be monitored. MOO

Damn it.

Damn it damn it damn it.

Feed the SOB into a wood chipper.
I'd like an invite when u know the time and place...:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors