CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting article, not sure if it's been posted:

A local psychiatrist told 10News sex offender John Gardner should have never been let out of state custody based on the evaluation that was performed on him following a sexual assault on a 13-year-old girl back in 2000.

Dr. Mark Kalish said he felt there was no effort to have Gardner, linked to the disappearance of Poway teen Chelsea King, civilly committed under the mentally disordered sex offender statutes.

Kalish told 10News the statutes would have kept Gardner in a state mental hospital until psychiatrists and the court determined it was safe for him to return to the public.

Kalish considers violent sex offenders like Gardner to be sociopaths, people who have no conscience and no regard for other human beings. He said they think about people as merely objects to fulfill their needs and desires.

The psychiatrist who evaluated him 10 years ago recommended a 30 year sentence but Gardner got 6 under a plea deal. The DA offered the deal to keep the 13 year old victim from having to testify.

http://www.10news.com/news/22722387/detail.html

Just got back from RB Community Park. As I was walking towards the baseball fields a teen on a motorized scooter went into the park to ride his remote control car. He crossed a yellow blocked off area to do it! I about FLIPPED OUT! Nearby I told an officer to get him out of the park though it was on W.Bernardo which is no where near any other activity. Yet what goes through this kids mind to do such a thing on a day like this? Who's with me on that?

Thereafter I went by the basketball court parking lot where all the media vans were. It was very quiet over there with practically no one. Yet there were officers stationed throughout areas where one could enter in the park area where trails were.

With it getting darker I decided to head over to Moonsong Ct off Poblado, which is the back trail to where she was found along with her shoe.It's a VERY QUIET street to have such an unfortunate find, I just can't get over that.....

Lastly I went to Matinal where "douche-bag" was staying with his parents and there's a police car and TV crew planted outside their door. As was mentioned they have a note on their door, saying they're not making any statements or welcoming anyone.

Wonder where he was in Feb 2009????

Yes! Does he have a cell phone, a job. Did he have to check in with a probation officer? I mean what did this guy do all day? LE can go back and check cell phone records, cell tower pings, ask his enabling (MOO) parents, etc. The pattern is unusually suspicious.

Mel

Just got back from RB Community Park. As I was walking towards the baseball fields a teen on a motorized scooter went into the park to ride his remote control car. He crossed a yellow blocked off area to do it! I about FLIPPED OUT! Nearby I told an officer to get him out of the park though it was on W.Bernardo which is no where near any other activity. Yet what goes through this kids mind to do such a thing on a day like this? Who's with me on that?

Thereafter I went by the basketball court parking lot where all the media vans were. It was very quiet over there with practically no one. Yet there were officers stationed throughout areas where one could enter in the park area where trails were.

With it getting darker I decided to head over to Moonsong Ct off Poblado, which is the back trail to where she was found along with her shoe.It's a VERY QUIET street to have such an unfortunate find, I just can't get over that.....

Lastly I went to Matinal where "douche-bag" was staying with his parents and there's a police car and TV crew planted outside their door. As was mentioned they have a note on their door, saying they're not making any statements or welcoming anyone.

Thankyou! What's the house like? neighborhood? I'm trying to sleuth on JAG.........coming up with nothing personal.........like a job???

I disagree - 20 year old and 13 year old is a problem. the line is very clear - 18 and 16 the line gets blurry.

Chester stiles maintains he wasn't "violent" with the then three year old, he said something along the lines that "it wasn't something she even remembered" 13 year olds are not mature enough in our society to know the consequences even if they consent to sex with a 20 year old.

Of course this situation there was no consent at all -

I really think he has something to do with Amber - I then think the Escondido police lapsed big time. I don't think they ever were serious enough in their search.

I agree with you. My son will be 13 this summer, and I think of him still as a young child. 13 year olds do not have the brain development to even make those kind of decisions (romantic or otherwise). They are not able to make an adult decision to have sex with anyone. You can tell his victims maturity level that she felt this world was so innocent that she went to the 's house. I don't blame her in any way - she was just a child who probably thought everyone was sweet as pie.

MOO

Mel

I agree with you. My son will be 13 this summer, and I think of him still as a young child. 13 year olds do not have the brain development to even make those kind of decisions (romantic or otherwise). They are not able to make an adult decision to have sex with anyone. You can tell his victims maturity level that she felt this world was so innocent that she went to the 's house. I don't blame her in any way - she was just a child who probably thought everyone was sweet as pie.

MOO

Mel

plus IIRC I read somewhere on WS that she knew him, like neighbors or mothers were friends? He was suppose to take her to school IIRC.

I remember those Ted Bundy days when girls long hair with a middle part had to actually change their hair style to feel safe.

CANDLELIGHT VIGIL FOR CHELSEA KING HELD IN HER MEMORY GOING ON NOW.
Chelsea's Dad spoke and thanked everybody.

I've also switched my profile on FB to this candle in memory of Chelsea.
candlet.jpg

In the scanner thread, there was talk about another missing 17-year-old, who disappeared the same day as Chelsea from the park. Does anyone know what came of that info?

I'm getting a page not found, anyone else having problems?

Thanks for letting me know. It did work before because I checked it.
The Candle Group at that site is CKING for Chelsea King. I'll try to link it again.

In the scanner thread, there was talk about another missing 17-year-old, who disappeared the same day as Chelsea from the park. Does anyone know what came of that info?

I was just wondering the same thing. Do we have any info on this yet?

I've also switched my profile on FB to this candle in memory of Chelsea.
candlet.jpg

I like it. Chelsea would too. All the love people have for Chelsea at this very moment is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett