CA CA - Christine May Gregg, 18, Sacramento, June 16, 1976

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think she could be Arvin Jane Doe. Both seem to have a good resemblance between one another.
No photo available
1654286157304.png

Info from Doe Network.
Christine May Gregg MP60725Arvin Jane Doe UP13916
SexFemaleFemale
RaceWhite/CaucasianWhite/Caucasian
Age1813 - 24
Height5'5 - 5'75'3 - 5'8
Weight120 - 145 lbsUnknown
Hair ColorBrownRed/Auburn
Eye ColorBrownUnknown
DLC/DODJune 16, 1976February - March 1976 (3 - 4 months prior)
Distinctive FeaturesScar on thigh.Large front teeth.
CircumstancesLast seen after the birth of a daughter.Found in shallow grave.
DistanceSacramento - Arvin300 miles (4hrs 39mins)
In terms of distance and timing, I think there is a small chance Christine ran away due to the stress of having a baby which is a big responsibility but I obviously never knew Christine so I don't know if that was how she felt. Other than that, hair color is the only thing off here.
Arvin Jane Doe's thread:
Hi. I had never even thought of Arvin Jane Doe, but that is a great match. I am currently here because I think there is a chance Christine could also be Castleberry Kate. I have been re-investigating this one today and I discovered Christine's case and several others. https:///wiki/Castleberry_Kate

Christine's NamUs file was modified today, but I can't find anything that was changed.

Hi. I had never even thought of Arvin Jane Doe, but that is a great match. I am currently here because I think there is a chance Christine could also be Castleberry Kate. I have been re-investigating this one today and I discovered Christine's case and several others. https:///wiki/Castleberry_Kate
Unfortunately the wiki is not an approved source... What I know is that you can certainly use NamUs and Doe Network for UID's and NamUs, Doe Network and Charley Project for MP's. There are others but what I know is the wiki isn't one.

On the topic of Castleberry Kate, I think she matches all but PMI and probably the dental info, same thing as Arvin Jane Doe with the PMI.

I think Christine should be ruled out or in as Arvin Jane Doe to a resemblance, physical characteristics matching and the distance as it's not that far. Also, Marie Spannhake was ruled out when she went missing before Christine and she definitely died before Christine, due to her presumed killers confessions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back