CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mayor of Big Bear needs to be run out of town after this, encouraging people to spend time there during this whole thing.

So we should just end the judicial system as we know it tonight. To be fair-there are MANY innocent people on death row right now. Not choosing sides..just sayin'....

In this case, yes. I don't see evidence of many innocent people currently on death row. If they are, it has nothing to do with this case and there are many groups that can try to help them.

I am not certain that Dorner was even in there when the fire started.

The cabin is engulfed in flames. Ammo was going off in fire.

Sonya610

Originally Posted by The Cheese
Question for people in Big Bear holding up signs that say "Don't Kill Dorner" Who held up a sign urging #Dorner not to kill any more cops?
It IS California.

I object to this snipe about California. The duty of the cops and FBI is to try and bring this man in alive if possible. And, certainly the fact that innocent people were fired upon by LE shows they were either experiencing very poor judgment or just out to kill Dorner on sight.

I suspect they don't want the cabin shown in case Dorner has someone outside watching tv who is contacting him by phone as to where the officers are located....

I hope they know SOON if he's in there... because he is just going to get MORE of a head start if he wasn't in there.

In this case, yes. I don't see evidence of many innocent people currently on death row. If they are, it has nothing to do with this case and there are many groups that can try to help them.

It is there job to bring him in alive if at all possible. It is NOT up to LE to decide guilt or innocence in any case.

I suspect they don't want the cabin shown in case Dorner has someone outside watching tv who is contacting him by phone as to where the officers are located....

It is burning to the ground! If he's in there, he isn't on the phone. And if he's not in there... he likely doesn't care where officers are.

If he's not in the cabin, I doubt if he could have gotten away by vehicle, since the roads around the area were already blocked when the shootout from inside the cabin started.

fire department has arrived but police are still keeping them a bay per cbs2 news

I live in San Bernardino just below big bear. We are all not crazy!

I am just hoping that single gun shot was him killing himself.
(Before the ammo started exploding.)
I definitely don't believe he let himself burn alive.
So... if that shot wasn't him then he probably isn't in there.

TFR Temporary Flight Restriction for the news helicopters of 5 miles.

Too much of a chance for him getting a not-guilty imo. It's best for everyone if they can end it tonight.

I don't think there's anyway he would get a not guilty. He has a statement implying intent. And he was seen shooting 2 police officers. Guilty as sin. He'd be in prison for life if he is taken alive tonight. But he has made that clear that that is not an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop