CA - Christopher Hubbart, 'Pillowcase Rapist' of 40 women, to be released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is insanity. REALLY? He should never see the light of day again.

How can this judge sleep at night????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have a plan.....

'Community members are considering opening a child-care center down the street to trigger restrictions that bar sex offenders from living closer than a quarter-mile from schools and parks. Sharon Duvernay said that having Hubbart become her closest neighbor makes her "sick," and she said she hopes such a plan works.'

The article explains how he ended up here and much more in general about the housing of released offenders. It's interesting, but frightening too.

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-sex-predators-housing-20140709-story.html#page=1

It really is a scary thing, and I think he should never have been let out as he WILL do it again as he's re-offended every other time he got out. I feel sorry for those who were unfortunate enough to be in the area, and even if some people manage to move, it will be even more difficult to find others willing to move in to those homes.:panic::eek:verreaction:

Yep - moving him on makes him some other community's problem. He needs to stay in jail, for the term of his natural life.

We had the same problem here with a terrible, habitual pedophile... another man who should never seen the light of day.

It's like RAPE is not a terrible enough crime the first time around,. let alone serial acts of rape, let alone re-offending... WHY is rape taken so lightly by the courts/legal systems, all the world over???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back