CA - Christy Lee Giles 24, & friend, dumped @ different hospitals, Los Angeles, 13 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Yes! This is so fitting:

L.A. cops nabbed Osborn on the “NCIS: Los Angeles” set shooting near the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street in Hollywood around midday on Wednesday.

Hopefully that's his last IMDB credit ever. ...and his story of the women partying all night (?day?) with them is far from the truth. Christy and Hilda tried to get out of there. This admission does not come across as innocent partying either:

“His biggest concern after all of this was the girls had peed in the bed during the night,” Murrietta said.

One can only imagine what state these two women had to be in for both to wet the bed. Did the LAPD get the rape kits results yet?

LATimes Dec 16

Update with more info into the LAPD investigation of David Pearce (what a relief to finally say this 's name!) and his pals.

Based on the investigation, police are “concerned that there could be other victims in our community who could have been drugged by one or more of these men,” they said in a news release.

LAPD Capt. Stacy Spell said officials could not provide additional insights into the nature of the case due to the ongoing investigation. An LAPD source said the investigation is heavily focused on Pearce.

It was not immediately clear what drugs, if any, were found in the women’s systems. Detectives have not confirmed why Pearce’s actions may have resulted in his arrest for manslaughter, or who supplied the drugs involved. The Los Angeles district attorney’s office has yet to file charges.

eta: Daily Mail Dec 16: A former roommate of David Pearce comes forward about Pearce allegedly raping a woman in 2008. This has had a lot of roommates over the years, so I'd imagine that more will come foward.

Scarface actor Steven Bauer witnessed an alleged rape by a man now arrested in the suspected overdose deaths of a Los Angeles model and her designer friend, he has told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview...

Bauer, who played Cuban drug lord Manny Ribera in the 1983 movie Scarface, said Pearce repeatedly made comments to him about drugging women to have sex with them, and that at a Beverly Hills party the two men attended, a girl told him Pearce had locked her in a room and raped her.

The actor said that while at the house party around 2008, Pearce disappeared for a while with a young Latina woman, and her female friend became concerned.

Bauer said that as he and the female friend started looking for the missing woman, she burst out of a room sobbing, shortly followed by Pearce...

‘She said “he cornered me and he locked the door. And I told him I didn't want to do anything. I didn't like him. And he said yes you like me. And he forced himself on me.”

‘I said, “Did he hurt you?” And she said, “He raped me.”

Last edited:
Rolling Stone Dec 17 If any good news can come of this tragedy, DP's past is coming back to haunt him:

UPDATE 12/17/2021: One of the three men arrested in connection with the November 2021 deaths of Instagram model Christy Giles and her friend Hilda Cabrales Arzola was charged Friday with sexually assaulting four other women in alleged attacks dating as far back to 2010, the Los Angeles County District Attorney announced.

David Brian Pearce was charged with two counts of forcible rape, one count of rape of an unconscious person and one count of sexual penetration by a foreign object, prosecutors said.

According to KCAL (CBS Los Angeles), “Two other men, Michael Ansbach, 47, and Brandt Osborn, 42, were also arrested on suspicion of being accessories to manslaughter in the overdose case. Ansbach posted bail on Thursday and Osborn was released on Friday. The DA’s office has not charged either of the men. The investigation is ongoing, according to police.”

Can someone explain why Ansbach is out on bail if he hasn’t been charged with anything?

Suspect In Christy Giles Case Charged With Multiple Counts Of Rape

According to KCAL (CBS Los Angeles), “Two other men, Michael Ansbach, 47, and Brandt Osborn, 42, were also arrested on suspicion of being accessories to manslaughter in the overdose case. Ansbach posted bail on Thursday and Osborn was released on Friday. The DA’s office has not charged either of the men. The investigation is ongoing, according to police.”

Can someone explain why Ansbach is out on bail if he hasn’t been charged with anything?

Suspect In Christy Giles Case Charged With Multiple Counts Of Rape

Hmmmmm. Been crazy busy with elderly mom stuff. However IF Ansbach did indeed do camera work for DWTS I can get the lowdown. Not why he's out if not charged, but basic WEHO stuff.

Actually I never thought to ask my friend about any of this. Praise God she had good people around her at all times, but still?

These poor girls. They had good people who cared as well. They were wayyyyy bad off if they wet the PO* bed.

This is insane this went on for so long. I know it happens, but it makes me physically sick.

This is a very disturbing case - not least that there was clearly a long lead in time of vile behaviour that because it went unreported allowed an escalation and ultimately these two women to face untimely deaths. Reporting rape carries with it serious impacts for the victims and in party settings where alcohol and recreational drugs are involved there's clearly many reasons why women don't feel safe in reporting such crimes. Sadly, I suspect there are more victims to come forwards looking at the gap in the dates of the additional charges which have been filed. I would never victim blame other women who encountered this POI and his associates but there was also clearly a lot of people who saw his disturbing behaviour too - historically from other party goers to his former housemates. Sadly, its likely because his neighbours were used to his noisy and disruptive behaviour less notice was taken of what appears to have been a sustained period of moaning coming from his apartment than perhaps might otherwise have happened.

It also shows why 'find my phone' doesn't really provide a great deal of protection - except after the fact. My daughter and I have set this up on our phones but we've always realised that it provides limited actual protection at the time of something dangerous happening. It also reminds us that strangers we meet at clubs or parties are exactly that - complete strangers. We know nothing about their character and integrity.

Sadly IMO something like the following happened (I realise none of this is actually new or particularly insightful and my apologies if any of it causes offence. It is written with the greatest sympathy of the victims and their families):
- Hilda may have been interested in the POI or one other of the men involved and CLG went along with her to keep her company and make sure she was safe
- Something happened to make them change their plans to go to the guys apartment rather than on to the after party (if I've understood the accounts correctly - they are a little unclear on this point)
- When they decided to leave the POI or other perps decided to drug them - most likely putting something in drinks or to snort rather than injecting - so that he could sexually assault them. Other victims coming forward suggest this is a usual pattern of behaviour for the POI
- The victims were still alive for many hours before being dumped at the hospitals though incapacitated and unable to leave - if reports of the moaning heard by neighbours are true and linked to this apartment. This may have been because they were given too much drugs or because the drugs were re-administered. Wetting the bed would be symptomatic of being incapacitated.
- Heroin (if present - this seems to be unconfirmed officially) was administered later to mask the crimes so that hospitals/LE didn't look into them as suspicious deaths.

What we don't yet know is who administered the drugs or subdued them when they tried to leave, though the charges seem to focus on the POI, and to what extent the other guys were present in part or the whole of the women's ordeal or whether they returned to assist with the dumping of their bodies because they somehow felt implicated in what happened. Had they done this before and assisted in the same way?

A few thoughts on what I expect LE are now looking into:
- Full toxicology and post mortem results
- Getting complete tracking of Hilda and Christy's movements through the evening and also establishing the movements of the 3 guys and who was in the apartment throughout the period before the bodies were moved and dumped
- Tracking down all former housemates of the POI to get a fuller picture of his pattern of offending and MO
- cross examining the other two accessories to see if they give more information to clear themselves of more serious charges
- Carefully examining any video or photographic evidence from the hours in question and historic materials from all of the male participants phones and cameras
- Examining local CCTV and following up with Uber re the order of a cab during the hours in question

Just my opinion/speculations.

Plenty of people pee the bed from being super drunk. I have once or twice

When I partied, I'd get so drunk I'd black out. As a poly drug user/drinker, I never ever once peed the bed/car/couch, nor did any of the other intoxicated people I knew. For these two women to both pee that 's bed and for him to complain about it, it is not normal.

When I partied, I'd get so drunk I'd black out. As a poly drug user/drinker, I never ever once peed the bed/car/couch, nor did any of the other intoxicated people I knew. For these two women to both pee that ***'s bed and for him to complain about it, it is not normal.
Never happened to me either. The strange part is that both pee the bed.

OMG so utterly nasty! Why oh why did those young ladies go there!!

I don't know why they went with these guys. Can't understand it. Anything coming out of that room had to carry a real nasty odor about them.

I would be frozen stiff if I was in that room. Not kidding. Wet the bed. Sure. Not moving. Not touching anything. Dump me on the sidewalk near a hospital.

Wonder why LE reveals heroin was in one victim but not the other's tox revealed? Then, which lady was kept the longest? Was she the victim with heroin in tox?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EVH
Back