GUILTY CA - Classic (Orson West, 3) & Cincere (Orrin West, 4), still missing, Calif. City, *Mistrial on counts 4 & 5)* 21 Dec 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is interesting and a bit confusing. The jury has not yet announced a verdict. Jury is not due back to court until 11 a.m. But apparently court is preparing for a verdict since it is calling in media for filming

Definitely thought-provoking. Well, yesterday, I think that you and I both had a hunch that the jury had come to a decision, but wanted to sleep on it. (I’m a strong proponent of sleeping on important things.)

In that case, what we’re seeing would make sense, if the judge was aware of that. The court can’t announce a verdict on the way—because there’s room for jury members to change their mind—that’s the whole point of ‘sleeping on it.’

But, it would certainly make sense for court and media to be prepared for a verdict.

all MOO

Definitely thought-provoking. Well, yesterday, I think that you and I both had a hunch that the jury had come to a decision, but wanted to sleep on it. (I’m a strong proponent of sleeping on important things.)

In that case, what we’re seeing would make sense, if the judge was aware of that. The court can’t announce a verdict on the way—because there’s room for jury members to change their mind—that’s the whole point of ‘sleeping on it.’

But, it would certainly make sense for court and media to be prepared for a verdict.

all MOO
We are in agreement @wary. It was rather late in the day yesterday when jury posed questions and judge answered then. I think they made their decision at the close of the day and still wanted to process overnight.

Ooooooh, I'm super nervous. Almost as nervous as I was with Gannon the other week.

Oh, you poor sweet boys, I hope they've found a verdict that is just, but that we can all live with.

I know it can't bring you back. But if they're found guilty, it'd mean they could never hurt another kid, and I'll settle for that.

MOO

Yep. And I'm imagining how the boys' biological family are feeling...
I'd be wishing that my six and seven year olds that I never saw were safe and happy despite the lack of contact, rather than having to sit through a trial that will do absolutely nothing to bring them back to life, forever three and four, forever lost. Nothing even to bury. I'd be angry that there was need for this whole proceeding at all. But that's just me.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back