CA CA - Compton, BlkFem UP4458, 14-17 Dumped in Industrial Area, Sep'75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
3dcac69c-bd36-45dc-9af5-fa893f430bf0.jpg

Bumping for this Jane Doe, maybe if someone recognizes these rings she will be identified

Shirley Magee has been excluded as being this JD.

Good to know they have usable DNA. Any other potential MP that could be compared?

1 Missing Person Exclusion

1690997298607.jpeg

Alice Fay Jefferson missing 7/4/75 from Ft. Campbell, KY was also very petite and her style of rings are similar to JD. She was reported to be 5’0”-5’1” and 100-115 lbs.

Just prior to her disappearance, she was observed handling a .38 revolver (NFI). Wonder what type of gun was determined she was shot with.

1690997857439.jpeg

Alice Fay Jefferson missing 7/4/75 from Ft. Campbell, KY was also very petite and her style of rings are similar to JD. She was reported to be 5’0”-5’1” and 100-115 lbs.

Just prior to her disappearance, she was observed handling a .38 revolver (NFI). Wonder what type of gun was determined she was shot with.

View attachment 438589

@Caring1 you should submit her if you already haven't! Alice Fay Jefferson also seems to have the same facial shape as the Jane Doe, at least to my eyes.

Alice Fay Jefferson has been submitted to the L.A. County Coroner to be reviewed as a potential match.
I have received a response from the Los Angeles Coroner‘s office. They have many unidentified folks so if you need to reach them I will include their email address and phone # below as well.

The response is similar to the standard responses we receive from NamUs but at least we have received acknowledgement and the ball is rolling.

“Good afternoon
We will review the submitted information. Please note, the results of comparisons may or may not be made available to the public for investigatory reasons. Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate your time and support.”

Identifications Section
Los Angeles County
Medical Examiner-Coroner
(323) 343-0754
IDUnit@coroner.lacounty.gov

Must say I was very surprised she's not Shirley Magee but I guess it's good she's finally excluded. I don't think she's Alice Jefferson either. There may be some resemblance but the circumstances don't match up. Most likely this JD is not on namus. Hopefully someone is working on her case so she can be identified soon

Must say I was very surprised she's not Shirley Magee but I guess it's good she's finally excluded. I don't think she's Alice Jefferson either. There may be some resemblance but the circumstances don't match up. Most likely this JD is not on namus. Hopefully someone is working on her case so she can be identified soon
I wasn’t surprised despite the facial resemblance as Shirley McGee went missing two years before this Jane doe was found. What would she have been doing in that time.

I'd be open to doing one but I think the NCMEC recon is fairly accurate. IIRC, Carl did one a few years back of her.

Last edited:
Great to finally see the PM of her. It's obvious she's neither Alice Jefferson or Shirey Mcgee now. Her nose is way diffrent. I'm 100% she's not in namus now. Someone needs to work her case like othram. That's the only way
Does she have dna available. I heard California cremated a lot of their does.

so this is right off CA-91 today, it still would have been an east - west thouroughfare then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna
Back