Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh boy.

Hoping she's not addicted to Oxy's.

Hoping he didn't truly hit or push her.

Who does one believe?

If his allegation is true I could see that happening. If you have a habit you are going to freak if someone takes your drugs. That's no fun kick.

If her allegation is true then that plain stinks.

I watched this story unfolding yesterday.
Jenna has a previous drug issue, so this would be a relapse.
Tito's mother and father were herion addicts.

I think there is truth in both accounts.
He found her pills, she tried to take them back, and he pushed her off him or away from the pills. If she is an addict, and he has well known issues with mothers and drugs, it would be a volatile issue for both of them.

His ex wife says he would never harm a woman and never even tried to intimidate her during arguements. You never know what happens behind closed doors, but they have twins to raise and I hope they both get whatever help they need. She was doing interviews and leading the paparazzi all over town with her yesterday, left for vegas for a couple of days, her dad was with her, and tito was in jail, so I am not sure who is taking care of the boy? She seemed pretty buzzed to me, but who knows.

I watched this story unfolding yesterday.
Jenna has a previous drug issue, so this would be a relapse.
Tito's mother and father were herion addicts.

I think there is truth in both accounts.
He found her pills, she tried to take them back, and he pushed her off him or away from the pills. If she is an addict, and he has well known issues with mothers and drugs, it would be a volatile issue for both of them.

His ex wife says he would never harm a woman and never even tried to intimidate her during arguements. You never know what happens behind closed doors, but they have twins to raise and I hope they both get whatever help they need. She was doing interviews and leading the paparazzi all over town with her yesterday, left for vegas for a couple of days, her dad was with her, and tito was in jail, so I am not sure who is taking care of the boy? She seemed pretty buzzed to me, but who knows.

Sounds about right, Red Head. Even if your own parents weren't heroin addicts (I looked that up) and you were concerned about the mother of your children and you found the drugs...........................................

If this woman is an addict I am betting she'd try to beat his *advertiser censored*s trying to get them back. Such a sad cycle.

More sad is my fascination with this story.

Reading up on this since I'm up at this hour it looks like this has been going on at least since March and Ortiz's flu alert. I know not a thing about cage fighting, but he supposedly has severe neck problems. Then you're hospitalized for a flu? Again just speculation BUT do they test these cage fighters for drug use?

Unfortunately I've seen it many times. Heroin addict, oxy addict. Trying to get clean without help. Flu. Sick with the flu is the cover up and I do understand Doctor's compare it to the flu, but I saw enough people crawling around sick to know it's no flu. They'll tell you later a flu is nowhere near that.

Plus the flu isn't cured by another shot, pill immediately.

No matter I do feel bad for these people. I know they have money and fame. I know, but still ya hate seeing people down.

Oh and presumably as Miss Jameson twittered while this man had the flu she had a miscarriage. Plenty of folks weighing in on why you would be twittering after you just had a miscarriage. Why would you dump your kids and go to Vegas while their father is locked up?

Maybe just maybe she really went to rehab? That would be great and again if it's all true. Just a link discussing the flu, miscarriage, tweeting issue. Oh and I didn't know that her mom died of melanoma when she was but two. Sad life actually. Hoping these people can break the cycle and ride off into the sunset with their bueatiful kids.

http://www.5thround.com/34095/tito-ortiz-lives-up-to-bad-boy-rep-jenna-jameson-pressing-charges/

They do drug test the fighters. I would be more shocked to find out he is an addict than to find out he really is a woman beater. Tito talks a lot about how drug addict parents affected his life etc... In him I see him being drawn to a dynamic he knows, a drug addicted woman he thinks he can save. We see that pattern in women ALL the time.

They do drug test the fighters. I would be more shocked to find out he is an addict than to find out he really is a woman beater. Tito talks a lot about how drug addict parents affected his life etc... In him I see him being drawn to a dynamic he knows, a drug addicted woman he thinks he can save. We see that pattern in women ALL the time.

The last time Tito fought in the cage was November 2009 though. Most of the fighters would not use this type of drug if they use drugs at all that is. The training for this sport is beyond intense.

I've read her autobiography and in it she admitted to being a recovering meth addict. At the time of the publishing of her book she also stated that she still takes pills and drinks so I can believe she is addicted to oxys. She admitted to a lot of drug use in her book. I hope she is o.k. she has gone though a lot of bad things in her life. Her mother died and she was raped three times. Once by date rape, once by her boyfriends uncle, and she was gang raped in high school by four boys and left for dead on the side of the road. I thinks she needs a lot of help and I hope she finds happiness with her twins and in her life.

I know a lot of people look down on those who do *advertiser censored*. I personally don't watch it but I do find their lives very interesting and like to read their autobiographies. It's like I don't want to actually see it but I want to know about it.

I've read her autobiography and in it she admitted to being a recovering meth addict. At the time of the publishing of her book she also stated that she still takes pills and drinks so I can believe she is addicted to oxys. She admitted to a lot of drug use in her book. I hope she is o.k. she has gone though a lot of bad things in her life. Her mother died and she was raped three times. Once by date rape, once by her boyfriends uncle, and she was gang raped in high school by four boys and left for dead on the side of the road. I thinks she needs a lot of help and I hope she finds happiness with her twins and in her life.

I know a lot of people look down on those who do *advertiser censored*. I personally don't watch it but I do find their lives very interesting and like to read their autobiographies. It's like I don't want to actually see it but I want to know about it.

Nyla I forgot she had that book out.

I'm like you as I am interested. I'm interested on alot of levels as to the "whys" and basically how did you come to that as a career. Lord knows I am the last person can judge someone.

I'm also interested in lives like this poor woman because a high rate of people in the sex trade industry usually have admittedly had sexual abuse in their pasts. Same as addicts. A real high number of addicts had child sexual abuse in their lives.

Then her twins father I mean having TWO heroin addicted parents could not be an easy road. Bad roster. That guy made something of himself. Actually Miss Jameson did as well. She's a market. I am not condoning it but I give her credit for being a good business woman.

It also makes sense that she could take control of all that and after all that sexual abuse that's a no brainer.

I know I need to not worry for these people anymore. LOL Prayers going up for all of them. Thanks for sharing more from her book, Nyla.

Nyla I forgot she had that book out.

I'm like you as I am interested. I'm interested on alot of levels as to the "whys" and basically how did you come to that as a career. Lord knows I am the last person can judge someone.

I'm also interested in lives like this poor woman because a high rate of people in the sex trade industry usually have admittedly had sexual abuse in their pasts. Same as addicts. A real high number of addicts had child sexual abuse in their lives.

Then her twins father I mean having TWO heroin addicted parents could not be an easy road. Bad roster. That guy made something of himself. Actually Miss Jameson did as well. She's a market. I am not condoning it but I give her credit for being a good business woman.

It also makes sense that she could take control of all that and after all that sexual abuse that's a no brainer.

I know I need to not worry for these people anymore. LOL Prayers going up for all of them. Thanks for sharing more from her book, Nyla.

I also read her book and thought she had yet to come to terms with her father. She kind of had him painted in an all good catagory in my opinion and did not address at all that he allowed her to grow up the way she did, in strip clubs when she was 16, made it out to be *cool* that her father was sleeping with her friends, etc....

I understand when you only have one parent clinging to to them and idolizing them, but her version of him did ring with truth to me.

Tito really seems to be a rescuer to me. I watch the fights and the reality show that Tito has coached on and I was amazed at what a good coach he is. Very nurturing and encouraging.

Him and Jenna both seem to be very focused people. Both drawn to drama but maybe in different ways. And both of them are the type of people that viewers have instant opinions of, love 'em or hate 'em, they evoke a response.

It also strikes me that Jenna may have some issues that will be stirred up by being a new mom. She lost her mother so young, and I know many trauma survivors have major issues as their children become the ages that their own childhood trauma's occured. Hopefully she won't completely self destruct.

moo

Didn't Jenna also admit to doing drugs with her brother AND her dad in her book - meth or heroine was it? That's not a good example - doing drugs with your parent!! It was also her dad that, in her words, gave her his blessing to seek a career in the *advertiser censored* industry. It's obvious her upbringing influenced the choices she's made in her adult life. Really sad upbringing!

Honestly, my first thought after seeing Tito's press conference and lawyer talk, and then afterwards Jenna being questioned by the paparazzi, was that Jenna IS again hyped up on drugs - and this was what the fight was all about. I got the feeling that Tito didn't come right out and "beat her" , but maybe grabbed her arm a little to hard in a struggle over her drug habit. She's a tiny thing, and Tito is huge. He probably didn't mean to hurt her, but did because it was an intense and emotional filled moment. She sure has been the victim of some horrible things, but this time I get the feeling that Tito wasn't trying to hurt her intentionally, but it just happened because of the circumstances. Still doesn't make it right, and I hope they both get help so they can come together again and be good parents to their babies.

I think it's more likely that she's an addict. She was a *advertiser censored* star and he's a cage fighter?? That's just weird. Honestly.

P.S. Her reconstructive surgery has her looking horrible and his head is misshapen. IMOO. Totally OT and probably inappropriate. Oh well.

Didn't Jenna also admit to doing drugs with her brother AND her dad in her book - meth or heroine was it? That's not a good example - doing drugs with your parent!! It was also her dad that, in her words, gave her his blessing to seek a career in the *advertiser censored* industry. It's obvious her upbringing influenced the choices she's made in her adult life. Really sad upbringing!

Honestly, my first thought after seeing Tito's press conference and lawyer talk, and then afterwards Jenna being questioned by the paparazzi, was that Jenna IS again hyped up on drugs - and this was what the fight was all about. I got the feeling that Tito didn't come right out and "beat her" , but maybe grabbed her arm a little to hard in a struggle over her drug habit. She's a tiny thing, and Tito is huge. He probably didn't mean to hurt her, but did because it was an intense and emotional filled moment. She sure has been the victim of some horrible things, but this time I get the feeling that Tito wasn't trying to hurt her intentionally, but it just happened because of the circumstances. Still doesn't make it right, and I hope they both get help so they can come together again and be good parents to their babies.

Yeah, in the press conference they said that Tito found her pills. And she says he threw her in the bathtub after which she told her father to call the police.

If he thought she was high, started rummaging for the pills and when he found them she tried to grab them or block him from opening the drawer or her purse he probably grabbed her and she fell into the tub. Doesn't make it right at all but it is a long way from being beaten in my opinion, but I acknowledge that I grew up with a pill popping mother and know how easily you can want to manhandle an out of control drug addict.

I also noticed how calm he was while being put into the car (which either goes towards being in control or being a total sociopath <smile>) and that she was not with her children, not at the doctor, and was talking to the paparazzi ALL day.

The plot thickens:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20003753-504083.html
However I feel conflicted on who to believe despite this supposed negative drug test. To me, it has been apparent from the numerous TMZ interviews that Ms. Jameson has some issues going on and her current state seems much different from the shrewd business women that she once appeared to be. I think they are both going through something and I hope that they can pull it together for the sake of their kids. Apparently now they are having a change of heart about the whole incident?
http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/29/tito-...nsored*-star-felony-domestic-violence-recant/

Have they mellowed their stances about the incident because of the possible monetary losses that they could sustain or is this a battered woman situation where Jenna is recanting? What do you guys think?

The plot thickens:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20003753-504083.html
However I feel conflicted on who to believe despite this supposed negative drug test. To me, it has been apparent from the numerous TMZ interviews that Ms. Jameson has some issues going on and her current state seems much different from the shrewd business women that she once appeared to be. I think they are both going through something and I hope that they can pull it together for the sake of their kids. Apparently now they are having a change of heart about the whole incident?
http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/29/tito-...nsored*-star-felony-domestic-violence-recant/

Have they mellowed their stances about the incident because of the possible monetary losses that they could sustain or is this a battered woman situation where Jenna is recanting? What do you guys think?

Or is it one big publicity stunt? If it is and they involved the cops? No, that can't be, right?

A urine? Let's see it. What were the other ten drugs? All opiates.

How about a blood screen? Who watched her give the sample?

I'm hoping it is true and something else went down. Not that he purposely hit her either. I was reading all kinds of stuff while looking that up the other day. It all goes back to the day he was in hospital (I said like I'm British) and had the flu. Meanwhile Jenna tweeted she had a miscarriage, but hen next thing ya know she's talking about wanting to be in an all girl band.

O.K. I worried enough about these two. ;) Jesikah I cracked up at your "and the plot thickens".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostFromThePast
Back