CA CA - Corinne Groenenberg, 14, Modesto, 1 Nov 1973

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Corinnes family had moved from Southern, CA to the Compton area just weeks before her disappearance. I'm leaning towards her walking to the Hwy and hitchiking because she was homesick and wanted to get back to Southern CA. Did she get into the wrong car or did she make it back to her old area and from there we don't know. Would be interested in knowing if LE just searched the Compton area or if a search was done of her old neighborhood and town?

Corinnes family had moved from Southern, CA to the Compton area just weeks before her disappearance. I'm leaning towards her walking to the Hwy and hitchiking because she was homesick and wanted to get back to Southern CA. Did she get into the wrong car or did she make it back to her old area and from there we don't know. Would be interested in knowing if LE just searched the Compton area or if a search was done of her old neighborhood and town?
I think it could have been like you say... her parents still have the house where she spent her childhood hoping that one day she will return...
either way
she rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper