CA CA - Corona, WhtFem 711UFCA, 17-21, blonde, in shallow grave, Dec'81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kathryn Marie Rahe Gregory caught my attention while researching a different Jane Doe. I noticed that she is described as having a "Rice Tooth".

rahe_kathryn.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rahe_kathryn.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10414/0

When I saw the "rice tooth" comment, her Date LKA (3-Nov-81) and her height (5'7" to 5'8"), it occurred to me that she might be a pretty good possible for the 1981 Corona Jane Doe. Her age 24 is a few years over the age estimate. However:

* The Jane Doe has what is described as "peg" shaped upper lateral incisors (#7 and #10) which might be another term for rice teeth.

* The timeframe from Kathryn's Date LKA to the UID discovery is 45 days.

* The heights are right-on.

Here is Corona Jane Doe's dental and DNA information:

attachment.php

I would think this would be a CODIS default rule-out, since the UID has mtDNA and nucDNA available, and Kathryn has DNA on file. But the DNA section indicates that the DNA is on file in the California state lab. It doesn't say anything about CODIS.

Attachments

• UP7138 Dental Chart.JPG
    UP7138 Dental Chart.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 326
Keeping the bookkeeping up to date -- Namus ruleouts as of 4 February 2014:

Kristy Booth 1960 Texas
Lisa Borden 1960 Texas
Gail Dahl 1957 California
Rebecca Dunn 1958 Nevada
Janice Fullam 1961 New York
Kimberly Kahler 1964 California
Carol Lubahn 1954 California
Dena Mchan 1962 California
Ann Narus 1955 Nevada
Janel Peters 1960 California
Debra Pscholka 1958 California
Tracy Stewart 1963 California

https://identifyus.org/cases/7138

Younger, Regler, and Munyon not mentioned.

Kimberly Alice King has a peg-shaped tooth

Offtopic: Wait a minute. Those dental charts. I used to see them all the times. Now I never see them. Did they take dental charts from public view?

Offtopic: Wait a minute. Those dental charts. I used to see them all the times. Now I never see them. Did they take dental charts from public view?

Yeah, they took them down in, I believe it was 2013. They took down the public DNA info around that time as well.

That explains it. DNA, too. They would have been nice.

I have a candidate I would like yall to look at, an Irish lass by the name of "Judith Erin O'Donnell", close to stats, but went missing from Baltimore, Maryland back in November of 1980. Some additional info from other sites said she had desired to be an Actress, so could have headed out to California. "The Doe Network" had pics and stats I could copy and paste and that is why I am using their site. I noticed that in pics of her, hair styles are varied, and one does look close to the drawing/sketch. Just wanted to enter her name into the potential list.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/39dfmd.html
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/o/odonnell_judith.html

odonnell_judith6.jpg

Judith Erin O'Donnell
Missing since November 30, 1980 from Baltimore, Maryland.
Classification: Involuntary

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: April 28, 1961
Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'10; 140 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; blue eyes.
Marks, Scars: Her tonsils and adenoids have been removed. She has a scar under the chin and a scar on her left arm.
AKA: Judith Tuffy; Tuffy O'Donnell
DNA: Available
Dentals: Available
Circumstances of Disappearance
O'Donnell was last seen in Baltimore, MD on November 30, 1980. She had a bus ticket to return to her home in New York City's Greenwich Village area that day. She was living on the street at the time and spent several nights at Covenant House. She went to NYC from Update NY to become an actress.
Foul play is suspected in O' Donnell's case.

Judy hung out at Studio 54 in New York City, lived the bohemian lifestyle, had gone with hopes and dreams of becoming famous (actress/singer/etc.) and found herself on hard times. She has an arrest record in New York City -- at least 3 collars for prostitution. She had stayed on more than one occasion at Covenant House. She "lived" in the Village with "friends".

I have a candidate I would like yall to look at, an Irish lass by the name of "Judith Erin O'Donnell", close to stats, but went missing from Baltimore, Maryland back in November of 1980. Some additional info from other sites said she had desired to be an Actress, so could have headed out to California. "The Doe Network" had pics and stats I could copy and paste and that is why I am using their site. I noticed that in pics of her, hair styles are varied, and one does look close to the drawing/sketch. Just wanted to enter her name into the potential list.

Judith's sister is a WS member, and has been very active in searching for her among the unidentified. I'm sure that if this was Judith, it wouldn't have escaped her notice.

Just looking at Judith's teeth, she does have a slight gap between her two upper front teeth (7 & 8), which is not mentioned of the Jane Doe, and the Jane Doe has peg-shaped lateral incisors, which I see no sign of in Judith's smiling photos.

The public can't see the dental charts or notes in the NamUs UP Casefiles anymore. But I saw that it was noted before they were hidden from public view.

Here is the chart and notes for UP7138
Upper RightNNFNNPNPPNNNNFNNUpper Left
Lower RightNNFPNNNPNPNNNFNNLower Left

Comments
#7"peg" latertal anatomical shape
#10 "peg" lateral anantomical shape
#29 rotated 90 degrees to distal

If it's true that she was alive in "late" December, and the UID was found 18 December with a postmortem interval of about a month, the time line just won't work. I don't know whether there's any doubt about the friend's sighting though.

If it's true that she was alive in "late" December, and the UID was found 18 December with a postmortem interval of about a month, the time line just won't work. I don't know whether there's any doubt about the friend's sighting though.
On Diane's thread our fellow sleuther Richard expressed his doubts as to validity of the 1981 sighting.

What about Maria Florence Anjira's? I feel that she also looks similar to the Jane Doe. The only problem is that she isn't blonde.

Keeping the bookkeeping up to date -- Namus ruleouts as of 4 February 2014:

Kristy Booth 1960 Texas
Lisa Borden 1960 Texas
Gail Dahl 1957 California
Rebecca Dunn 1958 Nevada
Janice Fullam 1961 New York
Kimberly Kahler 1964 California
Carol Lubahn 1954 California
Dena Mchan 1962 California
Ann Narus 1955 Nevada
Janel Peters 1960 California
Debra Pscholka 1958 California
Tracy Stewart 1963 California

https://identifyus.org/cases/7138

Younger, Regler, and Munyon not mentioned.

Judith O'Donnell 1961 New York has been added to the rule out list. Still no word on the three names mentioned in carbuff's original quote.

Judith O'Donnell 1961 New York has been added to the rule out list. Still no word on the three names mentioned in carbuff's original quote.

Regler (sometimes spelled Reglar) and Munyon both have DNA in the system, so are almost certainly ruleouts by default.

Younger appears to have been matched to a UID found in Missouri in 1983, but there's quite a bit of uncertainty. (Her websleuths thread with all the gory details: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?179069-MO-Janice-Younger-18-Monett-July-1981)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixie673
Back