CA CA - Cory Weiss, 23, San Francisco, August/ September 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know this is probably a long shot given the distance better San Fran and King County, Washington (North Bend - about 35 minutes east of Seattle) however weirder things have happened...
The mention of tortoiseshell glasses on the body and the picture of Cory and his glasses are what I'm perseverating on. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The height seems to be an estimate and in a believable range and the age is within 2 years of the estimate. I've been looking in to this John Doe for a little bit on and off. One method of figuring out a year range was by the REI temp gauge. I worked there once upon a time and they change designs by the year on that kind of merchandise. I found what appeared to be the same gauge someone has sold on ebay and reached out to her. She was certain she bought it fall/winter of 94/95. I was trying to use this to narrow the date range for while I was looking for missing persons matches. The watch has been more difficult to pin down chronologically.
That and the Nikes may lead to this John Doe being from earlier than Cory Weiss but people tend to accumulate outdoors gear over time.

I also stayed like that and what happened to Corey? Since nothing else was going to be known about him, he seems like a good boy and as they said many years before, he surely committed suicide... I hope he has found the peace he was looking for before making that difficult decision to cease to exist and be at peace within himself. his head...
rest in peace corey

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back