CA - Cpl. Ronil Singh, 33, slain during traffic stop, Newman, 26 Dec 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Suspect in fatal California cop shooting is in US illegally, authorities say

Suspect in fatal California cop shooting is in US illegally, authorities say

Snipped for focus & out of order from article.

“This suspect … is in our country illegally. He doesn’t belong here. He is a criminal. We will find him, we will arrest him, we will bring him to justice,” Christianson said.

Singh was a native of Fiji and left behind a wife and 5-month-old son.
“He came to this country with one purpose, and that was to serve this country,” Chief Randy Richardson said, declaring that “a coward took his life.”

upload_2018-12-27_18-13-55.jpeg

FIND HIM

Press ConferenceS Scheduled for 3 P.M. & 4 P.M., Eastern Time
(2 P.M. & 3 P.M. Central Time)
(1 P.M. & 2 P.M. Mountain Time)
(Noon & 1 P.M. Pacific Time)
(11 A.M. & Noon Alaska Time)
(10 A.M. & 11 A.M. Hawaii-Aleutian Time)​

California
Corporal Ronil Singh, 33
Fatally Shot during Traffic Stop
Newman Police Department,
Stanislaus County
Wednesday, 26 Dec 2018

4)) Report: Suspect in officer's killing caught in California; news conferences announced

5)) Modesto Bee dot Com:

Arrest made in Newman cop shooting; suspect found in Kern County
(Includes Apprehension Photo)

6)) Google Supplements & Updates:
https://www.google.com/search?sourc......0..0j0i3j0i22i30j33i160j33i299.vcKuk0a3BeU

7)) Now 148 United States Line-Of-Duty Deaths This Year:

Our Support to All.

[Message 6172
Thread 407435]

Last edited:
California illegal immigrant ‘cop-killer’ taken into custody, officials say

California illegal immigrant ‘cop-killer’ taken into custody, officials say

The suspect, whose name has not yet been revealed, also may have connections to a violent Mexican-American street gang, according to an image circulating on social media confirmed as authentic by investigators early Friday.

The man appears to have at least five Facebook profiles, each with a different alias. Four of the pages say he is from Mexico’s Colima State on its Pacific Coast and contain images of him with the “Sureños” tattoo and silver chain necklace visible. Some of the pages are Facebook friends with one another.

thank god they captured him. I cried my eyes out during the press conference when his brother spoke thanking all law enforcement. so heartbreaking ...

New arrests in death of California police officer; murder weapon may have been found, authorities say

New arrests in death of California police officer; murder weapon may have been found, authorities say

Snip.

Authorities said Friday they'd taken two more people into custody in connection with this week's shooting death of a California police officer, bringing the total number of suspects arrested to eight.

Snip

Later Friday, authorities announced the arrests of Arriaga's girlfriend, Ana Leyde Cervantes, 30, of Newman, and Arriaga's brother, Conrado Virgen Mendoza, 34, of Chowchilla.

Snip

Authorities said they've also arrested Arriaga's other brother, Adrian Virgen, 25, and co-worker Erik Razo Quiroz, 27, accusing them of attempting to mislead investigators in the search for the suspect, according to Christianson.

Both men also were in the country illegally, Christianson said.

Paulo Virgen Mendoza has been charged with murder in Singh’s death. Mendoza is accused of killing Singh during a Dec. 26 traffic stop in Newman. Mendoza is still identified in jail records as Gustavo Perez Arriaga, an alias. He remains in custody in Stanislaus County, where he will be prosecuted.

Mendoza’s girlfriend, Ana Leyde Cervantes, his brothers Conrado Virgen Mendoza and Adrian Virgen, and his co-worker Erik Razo Quiroz are accused of helping Paulo Virgen Mendoza try to escape into Mexico.

The four defendants appeared in federal court in Fresno on Friday, according to filed court records. The defendants pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Pleas in federal court for Stanislaus County defendants accused in Newman cop killing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb
Back