Found Safe CA - Daniel Morozov, 9, Santa Maria, 21 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Maricopa - Lee Drive area is largely residential, not unlike the one where earlier today he allegedly drove after exiting the 101 at San Ysidro in Montecito and turning left.

https://www.edhat.com/news/santa-maria-homicide-leads-to-amber-alert

Does he know someone who lives in either community or has he managed to force an innocent bystander to take him and the boy into a residence?

~jmo~

Still no sign of them...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

From the OP, an image of Konstantin Morozov.

Morozov
Thanks, I couldn't find a pic of him when I posted.

From the above link...
[FONT=&quot]TARZANA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) --[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A 9-year-old Santa Maria boy who was suspected of being abducted by his father that police said was armed and dangerous has been found safe, according to the California Highway Patrol.[/FONT]

from above link...

The suspect, who authorities believe is Konstantin Morozov, was struck by gunfire and taken to a hospital. He succumbed to his injuries, police said.

~jmo~

From the above link...
Daniel was located safe, but both of his parents have now died. :(
Around 6:45 p.m., authorities were involved in an officer-involved shooting with a murder suspect in the 5500 block of Lindley Avenue.

The suspect, who authorities believe is Konstantin Morozov, was struck by gunfire and taken to a hospital. He succumbed to his injuries, police said.

Poor baby. Praying he can find the strength to overcome this nightmare.

Poor baby. Praying he can find the strength to overcome this nightmare.

Yes, prayers and love sent his way. I hope he has a strong support network, like a Grandma/Grandpa or Auntie to love and hold him. Sweet boy will need so much healing.

This may be a rude thing to say, but I am a bit relieved his father is gone from his life. He would have been 'gone' anyway, but still lurking and I think it might have been harder for the poor child to deal with that toxic relationship.

I just hope and pray that he didn't witness his mother's death. :rose:

So relieved that little Daniel was found safely...but I he must be so traumatized :(
I hope he has all the support possible from loved ones and can eventually heal and cope with this horrible nightmare.

I will never understand.....

OH MY....Just saw the local news and realized.....the sweet boy was found about a mile away from me. I had no idea. So glad he is safe now.

must be ~~~~Happy Dance Time~~~~:skip: :skip: :skip:

I think he did. and I hope he has good family to take him.

whether his dad is awful or not he didn't need to see that. but I understand it may be necessary :*(

Yes, prayers and love sent his way. I hope he has a strong support network, like a Grandma/Grandpa or Auntie to love and hold him. Sweet boy will need so much healing.

This may be a rude thing to say, but I am a bit relieved his father is gone from his life. He would have been 'gone' anyway, but still lurking and I think it might have been harder for the poor child to deal with that toxic relationship.

I just hope and pray that he didn't witness his mother's death. :rose:

Wow.....so bad on so many levels....bless this child.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Just now catching up...so sad.
Prayers for Daniel. May he have a story to share someday in the future of how he overcame this tragedy at such a young age.

[h=1]Russian Government to Help Find Family of Rescued Amber Alert Child[/h]
The Russian government is seeking information and pledging assistance in the Amber Alert case of the nine-year-old son of Russian parents who has been orphaned by their deaths.
The Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services took responsibility for care of the child until arrangements can be made, preferrably with other relatives or close family friends. His mother was found slain near Santa Maria on Monday, allegedly by his father, who died Tuesday evening in a confrontation with Los Angeles Police.

"It is with special attention we are waiting for the results of the investigation and will provide all the necessary consular assistance," wrote Maxim Goncharov, Press Attache for the Russian Consulate General in San Francisco, responding to an inquiry from NBC4.
The cases of minors taken under county care are generally confidential. However, early on law enforcement authorities indicated they had not yet heard from other relatives of the boy, and raised the possibility the nearest family may be in Russia.

his dad's selfish acts have changed this poor boy's life in every way! now both his parents are gone and he may have to relocate to another whole country :*(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back