CA CA - Davohnte Morgan, 28, left hotel for a walk, Mt. Shasta, 4 May 2020 *reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the most recent update with LE that I can find. It's from five months ago - Sgt Priddy is interviewed.
I have to say, while I understand MSPD is a one or two officer department - Priddy says over and over they have no resources or the time to investigate Davohnte's disappearance. Why can't they enlist the help of Siskiyou County Sheriffs Office or the CBI to help them?

This is the most recent update with LE that I can find. It's from five months ago - Sgt Priddy is interviewed.
I have to say, while I understand MSPD is a one or two officer department - Priddy says over and over they have no resources or the time to investigate Davohnte's disappearance. Why can't they enlist the help of Siskiyou County Sheriffs Office or the CBI to help them?

Imagine if it was a blonde white girl

Bumping this case up!!
Very frustrating for Davohnte's family!!

I've already suggested MSPD obtain help from SCSO, but if that isn't possible - how about the California Office of the Attorney General? SGT Priddy says his force has no time or resources to properly investigate this case. Isn't that a GAP the AG's Office is supposed to fill for small underfunded jurisdictions? Or are victims of crime just SOL if something happens to them in an area like this?

Snipped

• Assists district attorneys, local law enforcement and federal and international criminal justice agencies in the administration of justice.
  • Strengthens California's law enforcement community by coordinating statewide narcotics enforcement efforts, supporting criminal investigations and providing forensic science services, identification and information services and telecommunication support.
- AND -

Mission Statement​

It is our duty to serve our state and work honorably every day to fulfill California's promise. The Attorney General and Department of Justice employees provide leadership, information and education in partnership with state and local governments and the people of California to:
  • Enforce and apply all of our laws fairly and impartially.
  • Ensure justice, safety and liberty for everyone.
  • Encourage economic prosperity, equal opportunity and tolerance.
  • Safeguard California's human, natural and financial resources for this and future generations.

Imagine if it was a blonde white girl
The fact that he was able to fix his mouth to say no resources/ no time. What exactly have they done to find him? Are they actually following up on leads as they come in?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back