Found Safe CA - Davontay Clark, 26, non-verbal, may become disoriented, Long Beach, 12 Sep 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
The Long Beach Police Department is asking for the public's help locating a 26-year-old critical missing person, Davontay Marquise Clark, who was last seen on Sunday, Sep. 12, 2021, at approximately 1:00 a.m.

Clark was last seen by a family member at his residence in the 600 block of W. 3rd Street, Long Beach. Clark suffers from medical conditions, may easily become disoriented, and is non-verbal. He left on foot in an unknown direction and could possibly be heading to the City of San Pedro.

The critical missing person is described as follows:

Race: Black
Height: 5'08"
Weight: 162 lbs
Hair: Black hair and goatee
Eyes: Brown
Clothing: Brown T-shirt and brown sweatpants
Medical Alerts: has medical conditions and may become easily disoriented. Clark is non-verbal.

Anyone with information regarding this missing person is urged to call the LBPD Missing Persons Detail at (562) 570-7246 or Police Dispatch at (562) 435-6711. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous may submit a tip through "LA Crime Stoppers" by calling 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), downloading the "P3 Tips" app to your smartphone (available at the Apple App store and Google Play), or visiting www.lacrimestoppers.org.

clark-9.12-mp.png

AT-RISK MISSING PERSON - DAVONTAY MARQUISE CLARK

Nonverbal Long Beach man missing: LBPD

Davontay Marquise Clark | State of California - Department of Justice - Office of the Attorney General

MISSING PERSON
Davontay Marquise Clark

Davontay-Clark-545252.jpg

MISSING SINCE: 09/12/2021
SEX: Male
DOB: 02/09/1995
RACE: Black
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
EYES: Brown
WEIGHT: 160 lbs.
HAIR: Bald
AKA: Davontay Clark
NICKNAME: Tay Tay
CLOTHING: Brown t-shirt, beige sweatpants, and no shoes
OTHER IDENTIFIER: Goatee
DENTAL X-RAYS AVAILABLE: No

Davontay Marquise Clark's date of last contact is September 12, 2021, in Long Beach.

Contact
AGENCY: Long Beach Police Department
PHONE NUMBER: (562) 435-6711
CASE NUMBER: 210043297

https://twitter.com/LBPD/status/1437130635315908625

Long Beach Police Department (CA) | Facebook

This dude goes missing all the time!
in 2020- went missing for under a day. Police Find Missing Man With Autism In Long Beach
went missing Dec 2020 and was found in San Pedro the same day Log into Facebook | Facebook
earlier this year- Critical Missing Person out of Long Beach: Davontay Marquise Clark - Orange County Breeze. Was found in the city of Torrance.
Not trying to be judgemental but it worries me how easily this nonverbal, autistic (his diagnosis clarified in first link) guy manages to go missing and seems to end up places via public transit. The exasperated tone of this article matches how I feel - I understand you can't watch someone 24/7 but maybe time for key locks or a GPS tracker?
I think this is his longest dissappearance yet. I don't believe he's self sufficient so it really worries me.

Last edited:
This dude goes missing all the time!
in 2020- went missing for under a day. Police Find Missing Man With Autism In Long Beach
went missing Dec 2020 and was found in San Pedro the same day Log into Facebook | Facebook
earlier this year- Critical Missing Person out of Long Beach: Davontay Marquise Clark - Orange County Breeze. Was found in the city of Torrance.
Not trying to be judgemental but it worries me how easily this nonverbal, autistic (his diagnosis clarified in first link) guy manages to go missing and sees to end up places via public transit. Maybe time for some kind of GPS tracker?
I have to agree! This young man's guardian(s) should look into this program Feds Clarify How To Apply For Autism Tracking Devices

I'm so glad you mentioned this because I SWORE I saw this man missing before. My question is: Who is supposed to be watching him? Is he in a group home? If so, that place needs to be investigated ASAP since they keep LOSING patients!!!!
He always goes missing in the 600 block of West Third Street and is last seen by a family member. I looked it up on Google Maps and it looks like normal, small, residential houses so I'm guessing it's his family members that are losing him. Interestingly there are a couple of houses there with tall iron fences blocking them off - I wonder if one of those is where he lives (ofc the fences might just be there to keep out burglars).

So glad he was found!! Must have been scary to be Davontay, in a new place in a new city, for 10 days. I'm super impressed he got to Covina - there's no direct public transit route there, he must have transferred buses at least twice. Next time this man goes missing, if it happens again, I fully expect him to board a plane and end up in Canada o_O if so I'll march down there and put a tracker bracelet/anklet on him myself!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back