CA CA - Debra Pscholka, 12, Corona, 5 June 1971

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
kylie said:
Khavana,

I just got done looking at the white pages on the Internet...I think her parents might live in Lincoln, CA. Their ages are listed as I think 63 years old.....
It would only cost 7.95 to get a report through Intellus.....I wonder if we contact her what would we say....you know I wonder if often brothers and sisters stay in the area because they can't bear to leave ..just in case.......but this case has been with me for at least 10 years.......................
yeah well it said she moved to riversdale, CA and Norca, CA as well and that she has lived in Carona, CA for a longer period. i've tried e-mailing her but that didn't work yes i would like to get her adress as well. i think it would be a bit touchy to talk about her sister she was 10 years old when she went missing. i would however, like to know what debra was like, what movie/theatre she was at that night, her friends she was with because it might help with her case, howewver i do not have a credit card to purchase her address over the internet :twocents: :doh:

i know what you mean this case has become an 'obsession' with me. wanting to know more about her and what happened so that she can be found, however her sister at the geneology site has stated that she still thinks that she is alive, i wonder what makes her say that (there is a possibility that she is still alive)???

Wow, that was amazing work....is she in Corona now??? Or are the other addresses good...to be honest I am a little scared to call her but maybe I will try to contact her.................I need to be very sensitive..............

yeah i would be sensitive in what i would say as well :innocent: however, i got another address and phone number for a woman in Illionis as well however whether that's here of not is a different story. yeah some other members on here have helped me as well which is greatly appreciated :D maybe you could write but who is to say that she would write you back? it might be too painful for her to remember

http://http://www.ci.corona.ca.us/depts/parks/parkmap.cfmi've got here everyone a map that shows ALL of the parks in corona, what i'm trying to do is find out if she went to the local park near her home or one near the movie theatre on her way home the night she disapered

the movie theatre was on 6th street in Corona the nearest parks from there are:

Brentwood Park
Husted Park
Victoria Park
Corona city park - which just so happens to be right on 6th street

and going on the hunch that she lived in Tulip Ct in Carona the nearest park to her house would be
Montecito Ranch Park - which would only take 15 minutes max to walk there

these are just hunches to which parks she went to (that's to say if she made it to the park) :doh: but my guess is that she went to Corona city park because it is right on 6th street where the movie theatre is :dance:

this happens to be my 'pet case' because i'm desperate to find out what happened to her, if she is still alive etc and i won't rest until i have found closure for Debra and her family :angel: :innocent: :twocents:

I will write to Bethany this Friday,....I can't get this case out of my mind

kylie said:
I will write to Bethany this Friday,....I can't get this case out of my mind
nether can i Kylie all i want to know is what happened to her ;)

Speaking as a family member, aspects of the description for Jane Doe rule her out as being Debra. In regards some of the speculated facts: Beth will be 42 this year and there are three (3) brothers - Jeff, Tim, and Mike. The family home was located near the library on a fairly major street next door to what used to be a pretty well known mortuary. The mother and father are both now deceased. Nothing new has been learned of the case.

Hello members, I'm fairly new to this community and I have been usually working at looking at unidentified victims and comparing them to missing children. I seem to remember reading about an unidentified female found in Temecula recently that has been there since 1972 (apprx)... The website is in the Riverside Sheriffs unidentified persons..need your opinion..
Here is the link
http://www.riversidesheriff.org/coroner/unidentified/0204881.htm

I just did a mapsearch and Temecula is just 40 miles south of Corona on Hwy. 15. There are a lot of similarities here. Who wants to submit the info to Doe Network or contact the Riverside police?

I contacted both police departments (Corona/Riverside Sheriffs) and gave them all the information regarding what I found. I will post back if I hear or read anything regarding this individual. Thanks for you support.
Trebor

After looking at the information in the link, there was enough information there to assure the family that this is not the remains of Debra Pscholka. There are certain physical attributes which would be commented upon where they present or missing however I am not being specific about them because I do not want to 'taint' the information pool. I'm hoping the information in your initial link will help bring closure to some other family. Thank you.

I received an email this afternoon from the Riverside Sheriff Department thanking me for the information but that Debra T. Pscholka had been eliminated as the potential victim back in 2005.

This is strange but probably not related. The UIP on the Riverside Sheriff's website has now been identified but does not give anymore information other than she has been identified. Thank goodness..:woohoo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back