CA CA - Denise Fag0t, 22, & Daniel Spangle, 1, Lancaster, 2 March 1989

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RPPaolin said:
Are there any details on this case? What happened?

Everything is on their web site

Take a look, and please sign their guest book before you leave.

With HOPE, Lanie

Prayers for Denise and Danny.

With love and HOPE, Lanie

For Danny and Denise.

Praying for answers, and soon.

With love and HOPE, Lanie

This case has really been bothering me. I am outraged that law enforcement did almost nothing to help this family!

I read in one of the articles that Denise recently moved back to Lancaster to be closer to her family and left the father of her child.

Another article stated that her BF left for work that morning and 2 hours later her sister stopped to pick up a key and they were gone.

This case seemed very solvable at the time if the police would have done their job. If Denise got a new BF maybe the child's father got angry and came to the apartment to hurt her.

I wonder if Danny's father loved him and enjoyed being a parent like Denise did? I read that he failed a lie detector test. Just because there was no blood in the apartment does not mean a crime did not take place.

I have so many questions and possible theories but I am certain Denise did not voluntarily just pick up and leave.
I would like to find more information.

Bumping -:behindbar I just read that the BF failed a lie detector test 10 years ofter they vanished.

Police initially believed that *advertiser censored* had left voluntarily with her son, but they now suspect foul play was involved in the disappearances. None of *advertiser censored* or Spangle's clothing or personal items appeared to be missing. Spangle's car seat and diaper bag had been left behind, and *advertiser censored*'s vehicle was found parked undisturbed in its assigned space. *advertiser censored* had paid all of their utility bills for the month of March 1989 and they did not plan to travel. It is not known who apparently broke into their residence; *advertiser censored* and Spangle have never been seen again. Spangle's father lived in Orange County, California at the time of Spangle and *advertiser censored*'s disappearances. He was interviewed by police about their cases. Ten years later, he took a lie detector test about the disappearances and failed. He has never been arrested in connection with his son and *advertiser censored*'s disappearances, however, because there is no evidence to tie him to them.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/spangle_daniel.html

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/10152
Status Missing
First name Denise
Middle name Ruth
Last name *advertiser censored*
Nickname/Alias Niecey
Date last seen March 02, 1989 00:00
Date entered 04/08/2011
Age last seen 22 to 22 years old
Age now 47 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Female
Height (inches) 66.0
Weight (pounds) 115.0

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/6683
Status Missing
First name Daniel
Middle name Stephen
Last name Spangle
Nickname/Alias
NCMEC number 722131
Date last seen March 02, 1989 00:00
Date entered 04/15/2010
Age last seen 1 to 1 years old
Age now 26 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Height (inches) 36.0
Weight (pounds) 35.0

Denise and Daniel have been missing for 25 years.

This is not a common name. It occurs mostly in Louisiana & the Illinois Teritories. It's originally from the French Alps. Near Vioron. Is there any relation to Leticia *advertiser censored*, murdered in Alameda county, california in the 1960s,

The http://www.haveuseenme.com is no longer valid. I accidently let it expire and someone bought it right away. We are in the process of putting it as www.DanielSpangle.com
(My grandson's name)

Thanks so much and hope this gets changed.

Ginger Gausman
ginger@xenet.net

Denise Ruth *advertiser censored*, 22 years, and her son, Daniel Stephen Spangle, 22 months, were both abducted the same day. Please visit Denise and Danny's page made by their parents and grandparents, Ginger and Wayne. Send this information out on e-mail, you never know, the person who receives it might know something about their disappearance. Also, please sign the guest book, so the family will know you were there, even if you do not leave a comment. Thanks, and God bless you for caring, Lanie

http://www.haveuseenme.com/

http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/mpccn/*advertiser censored*.html

http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/mpccn/spangle.html

From 2017.

Mom Seeks Answers In Daughter's Disappearance Nearly 3 Decades Ago

It was around 6:30 a.m. March 2, 1989, when Denise got up to make breakfast for her live-in boyfriend at their Lancaster apartment. He later left for work, and that was the last time Denise and Daniel were seen by anyone.

“The apartment hadn’t looked ransacked, her property was there, her clothes were there,” Lopez said. “In fact, her vehicle was still in the parking space outside.”

He says other than some damage to Daniel’s closet door and what looked like a footprint on top of the air conditioner outside, everything else was intact. The only other things missing besides the mother and son were their Social Security cards. Lopez says the cards were later found at the house of the baby’s father. He had a volatile relationship with Denise over custody of their son.

“He just said they showed up mysteriously in his mailbox,” Lopez said.

Daniel’s father and Denise’s boyfriend were immediately considered persons of interest, the detective said. Both denied any involvement in the disappearance. And throughout the investigation, there was never any physical evidence, anything that could positively identify or eliminate either as the suspect.

“At this point in the investigation, neither one have been exonerated,” Lopez said. “They’re still in the pool as potential suspects.”

Denise and Daniel’s remains were never found. Lopez says if they were abducted and murdered in the Lancaster area, it would be nearly impossible to find their remains in this vast desert.

“I know she’s in a better place,” Gausman said. “I know she’s not here, and I just pray that Danny is.”

I have the impression that the biological father had something to do... maybe jealous of Denise's new boyfriend... maybe he took them somewhere with the promise of buying them something or giving them some service but in the end they only found death... in the end At least Daniel was not left alone in the world.. he left with his mother..
rest in peace

ADMIN NOTE:

Please stay on topic by discussing the case, not the software censoring of the surname. It's what we have to work with and we've done the best we can given the constraints of the system.

I wonder which apartment complex this happened at in Lancaster? I’m from that area. sometimes when I’m out hiking I think of there is probably a lot of souls buried in the desert out here. I found bones once and reported then to Sherriff, but the never got back to me as if they were human or animal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back