CA - Domestic Dispute between Chris Brown & Rihanna - cancels Grammy performance

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As far as the duet that was done, according to a news report I heard this morning, it was done a couple of months ago. Obviously, that means it is not new since the assault.

As far as the duet that was done, according to a news report I heard this morning, it was done a couple of months ago. Obviously, that means it is not new since the assault.

Ty O.Life, so if I read that correctly it was not recorded since the assault and the reports that it had been were not correct. Good.

O/T at least a romantic duet can fall from the mind of the victim easier than a tat in black in large letters across one's back...I advised my oldest son who is tossing around the idea that he can get a tatt now that he's 18 yrs old without my permission...don't put a females name on your body, go with something you can carry for the next 70 yrs without regret.

I thought I read somewhere that Garagos asked for a closed door meeting with the judge 3/23 and prosecutors regarding Rhianna's testimony....is it the bombshell we are waiting for? Are they married? Or, is she going to say she started it by hitting him first?

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2009/03/13/20090313brown.html

Rumor has it they will be asking the judge to give her a pass from testifying citing privacy issues. Are you kidding me? She is too important to be compelled to testify? And yet out of the other side of her attorney's mouth they are saying of course she will take the stand if asked to do so...WTH???

Her statement to the police the day it occurred and the pictures will be more than enough to earn that dirtbag some jail time with or without her testimony :dance:

Her statement to the police the day it occurred and the pictures will be more than enough to earn that dirtbag some jail time with or without her testimony :dance:

Thank God for that!!!

I just read that report. my god that is horrific. No one deserves to be beaten like that.

Good God, how awful! She is fortunate to be alive. I truly hope she realizes that and ends this abuse relationship.

The police report/affidavit has been released. I can't find a PDF of it, but here is a website that has it printed in an article:

http://www.mwza.com/chris-brown-police-report-rihanna-police-report/

I can't snip any of it. It's a horrific incident.

Good find - thanks for posting that. The latest internet word on the subject is that the two of them are taking a break. I hope Rhianna will be able to disentangle herself from this relationship and I wonder if this was the first time he was violent with her and I wonder if drugs (to include alcohol) were involved.

It made me sick to watch the video of him walking into court and all the girls in the background screaming for him. What is wrong with that picture? The man is appearing in court for domestic abuse and women are showing up to cheer for him?

It made me sick to watch the video of him walking into court and all the girls in the background screaming for him. What is wrong with that picture? The man is appearing in court for domestic abuse and women are showing up to cheer for him?

:clap: I fell off the couch when I heard all the cheering. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I think I was watching HLN and one of the talking heads upset me when she said something to the affect of how horrible it would be for Brown to be convicted of a felony at his young age. :eek: I screamed at my TV "then he shouldn't have beaten his girlfriend". This talking head repeated that comment a few times and each time I wanted to reach through the screen and shake her. This man beat his girlfriend horribly, I have no sympathy for him. He should be convicted of a felony. He committed one.

Geragos didn't do very well, I have to say.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090528/ap_en_ot/us_people_chris_brown

snip
"Schnegg said Brown's fame wasn't an issue she was going to consider. She also called Geragos' motion "a fishing expedition."
She also said the records, which Geragos wants to use to search for police bias or misconduct, don't have anything to do with Brown's arrest. She said officers responded to a 911 call and the "Run It!" singer was arrested well before the photo of Rihanna's battered face was posted by celebrity gossip Web site TMZ."

Rihanna will be called to testify by the DA and her attorney accepted the supoena on her behalf. June 22 is the prelim.

not a monster, hmm??

Thanks, Believe09 for a recap from the hearing today. I was wondering how that went.

I have to say, Chris Browns YouTube video the day before the hearing, was a pretty less than intelligent move for him to make. I hope he's prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law..celebrity or not.

Geragos didn't do very well, I have to say.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090528/ap_en_ot/us_people_chris_brown

snip
"Schnegg said Brown's fame wasn't an issue she was going to consider. She also called Geragos' motion "a fishing expedition."
She also said the records, which Geragos wants to use to search for police bias or misconduct, don't have anything to do with Brown's arrest. She said officers responded to a 911 call and the "Run It!" singer was arrested well before the photo of Rihanna's battered face was posted by celebrity gossip Web site TMZ."

Rihanna will be called to testify by the DA and her attorney accepted the supoena on her behalf. June 22 is the prelim.

not a monster, hmm??

bold by me... I was wondering if you had an example of when Geragross ever did a good job? lol

Not a monster? Beating a woman is one of the lowest things a man can do.
Isn't it interesting that he was so narcissistic to have to go online to tell the world he isn't? This is a little SOB waste of skin poor excuse for a 'man'. He hasn't learned a darn thing, I hope this is the end of his career.

To Chris: You're right sweetie you aren't a monster. You're worse. You have become your own worst nightmare, you are and have become exactly like the man you watched beat your own Mother. Chew on that one.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/settlement-might-be-near-in-chris-brown-case.html

Settlement reached in Chris Brown's alleged beating of Rihanna [Updated]
2:09 PM | June 22, 2009

...Brown will plead guilty to a felony and receive six months in jail or community labor -- such as graffiti removal or trash pickup -- and five years' formal probation. He will also undergo domestic violence counseling. Judge Patricia Schnegg said he will be allowed to complete counseling, community service and probation in his native Virginia, but is to be treated there like any other offender...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/25/chris.brown.sentencing/index.html

..Singer Chris Brown returns to a California courtroom Tuesday afternoon to officially hear his sentence for the assault of his pop star girlfriend, Rihanna...

...[Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg is expected to impose five years of probation and about 1,400 hours in "labor-oriented service."...
Chris Brown Gets Five Years Probation
R&B singer Chris Brown has been sentenced to five years probation and 180 days of community labor
snip
he must also complete a one-year domestic violence counseling program.
http://kfi640.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=153218&article=5926156

Chris Brown Gets Five Years Probation
R&B singer Chris Brown has been sentenced to five years probation and 180 days of community labor
snip
he must also complete a one-year domestic violence counseling program.
http://kfi640.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=153218&article=5926156

He almost killed her. He attempted to kill her and I believe he would have if he could. And for this he gets 5 years probation. And he gets to keep his girlfriend.

I get so disgusted at the world sometimes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randell9587
Back