CA CA - Donella Coultas, 29, South Pasadena, 18 Dec 1979

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Credit to you. I believe these two are the same. I don't visually see anything different about them aside from the unidentified's left outer incisor appearing fractured in the photo. Although Donella has a cesarean scar, we don't know the condition of the unidentified's abdomen to know whether or not it could be identified.

In Addition, the unidentified appears to have buck teeth, and Donella is described as having buck teeth.

View attachment 417225
Her nose was more downward

Wow. Theshadow45. This is my Aunt. Both my grandparents are passed on now. My grandma never have up hope to find her. The only issue is her husband who had mob ties. Let's just say he had a dirty truck a broken vase and finger nail scratches the night of her disappearance. The next day he had all new flooring. And the evidence before he went to trial magically disappeared from the LA sheriff's office. He was found not guilty. He is still alive I believe. My mom got a call the night of her disappearance. She told my mom that she found out something about Lenard. She needed to drop off her son. Which she did. And my mom never saw her again. I believe she found out his mob ties. So he either killed her because she was freaking out. Or another theory my family has always had. She went into witness protection program. Because he was a higher ranking mobster....

I followed up, and the Riverside County Sheriff-Coroner is now attempting a comparison.
Hi, any word on this comparison. I just checked NamUs and I didn't see this Doe listed under comparisons for Donella nor is Donella listed as a comparison for this Doe. I am assuming it is still being reviewed. I really wish these comparisons didn't take so long.

Wow. Theshadow45. This is my Aunt. Both my grandparents are passed on now. My grandma never have up hope to find her. The only issue is her husband who had mob ties. Let's just say he had a dirty truck a broken vase and finger nail scratches the night of her disappearance. The next day he had all new flooring. And the evidence before he went to trial magically disappeared from the LA sheriff's office. He was found not guilty. He is still alive I believe. My mom got a call the night of her disappearance. She told my mom that she found out something about Lenard. She needed to drop off her son. Which she did. And my mom never saw her again. I believe she found out his mob ties. So he either killed her because she was freaking out. Or another theory my family has always had. She went into witness protection program. Because he was a higher ranking mobster....
Hi, I am sorry your family has had to carry the burden of not knowing for so long. Thank you for sharing this information with us. I didn't know Lenard was tried and found not guilty. :mad: Donella's story breaks my heart. I am researching a similar case from 1991 - Deborah McKneely. She went missing on the day that she was scheduled to sign divorce papers (her body has never been found). The only named suspect is her husband, Donald McKneely, and yet he has never been charged. This scenario repeats itself far too often. Deborah's family continues to fight for answers, but they are frustrated and tired. :( I hope you and your family find answers soon.

Bump, any updates here on ID? I also just came across the Palm Desert Doe and was glad to see the comparison had already been submitted here.

I am sorry for your loss... all the information you provide is consistent with the case... a really bad mafia guy who simply eliminated his wife to find out more... he had no mercy... he bought off the police only to accidentally lose the files and evidence of the case... poor baby was 2 years old and had lost his mother at the hands of his father... he didn't even care about that... and he still lives peacefully knowing that he will never be judged or go to jail, which is where he should be... I hope with all my heart that one day the whole truth will be known...
whatever it may be
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487