Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I couldn’t tell you why, but I have the feeling one of them did confess after lots of pressure and we just don’t know the details yet?
Conjecture only, I searched for anything that triggered that feeling in me and I found no real indications.

I couldn’t tell you why, but I have the feeling one of them did confess after lots of pressure and we just don’t know the details yet?
Conjecture only, I searched for anything that triggered that feeling in me and I found no real indications.
Yep, I agree. Did you see my post above? I said basically the same thing. There's a reason they're searching the landfill. Poor Duke. I sure hope he's found today.

Oh here we go again
I hate that we automatically think this, but
58579413_2721216544780985_2840224218866515968_n.jpg

APPLE VALLEY, Calif. – Authorities need help locating a missing 6-year-old boy who was last seen in the Town of Apple Valley.

Duke Flores was last seen in the front yard of his home on Thursday, April 25, 2019, in the area of Cherokee and Pawnee near Navajo Road and Highway 18. Duke is a light-skinned, Hispanic boy. He is 3’10” tall and has brown hair and eyes. He has no known medical issues.

Anyone who sees Duke or has any information that may help lead authorities to him should call Sgt. D. Alexander at 760-240-7400 extension 7412 or Sheriff’s Dispatch at 760-956-5001. Those wishing to remain anonymous can call WE-TIP 1-800-78-CRIME (7463) or www.WeTip.com

Authorities Need Help Locating Missing 6-year-old Apple Valley Boy | 24/7 Headline News

Apple Valley Police Department
So just so I understand.. they waited a week to report him missing?

I hate that we automatically think this, but

So just so I understand.. they waited a week to report him missing?
So he was reported the day he went missing?
He was reported missing on Thursday, April 25, about 10 PM.

We don't actually know when he went "missing," just that his grandmother (who doesn't live with him) last saw him on April 14.

San Bernardino County Sheriff on Twitter
UPDATE: Wednesday, May 1st at 8:00 am The search has resumed at the Victorville landfill for the body of Duke Flores. Homicide detectives, 16 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 3 search dogs, 12 additional Sheriff’s Department employees,
10:59 AM - 1 May 2019

and personnel from the landfill will continue to sift through 1200 tons of material in hopes of finding him. Additional information will be released as soon as it becomes available.
10:59 AM - 1 May 2019

Running behind on this case. So they have not find his body, correct? But the mother and aunt have been charged. Do we know how these charges came about?

For almost 10 days, Grandma had asked about him. When she would call and say can I say hi to Duke, Mom would say he was asleep. Eventually Mom said that her son held a pillow over the baby's face, so she sent him to a mental hospital. After Grandma looked into that, it didn't seem true, so Grandma reported him missing.

When the police went to the home for a look themselves, Mom told them he was last seen a week ago, when he was playing out in the front yard, at 10 pm, and when she came outside to look, he was gone. She was originally arrested for child neglect because she did not report him missing.

After a brief investigation, they upped the charges to murder, and they arrested Auntie too, who lived in the same home.

They did not find Duke today. :(

UPDATE: Wednesday, May 1st at 5:00 pm Search efforts at the Victorville landfill have been suspended for the day. Homicide Detectives, 16 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 3 search dogs, and 12 additional Sheriff’s Department personnel have been searching
5:02 PM - 1 May 2019

with the assistance of landfill personnel. The area being searched is approximately 70ft x 70ft x 10ft in depth, approximately 1200 tons of material. The search for Duke Flores will resume tomorrow morning Additional information will be released as soon as it becomes available

UPDATE: Wednesday, May 1st at 5:00 pm Search efforts at the Victorville landfill have been suspended for the day. Homicide Detectives, 16 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 3 search dogs, and 12 additional Sheriff’s Department personnel have been searching

with the assistance of landfill personnel. The area being searched is approximately 70ft x 70ft x 10ft in depth, approximately 1200 tons of material. The search for Duke Flores will resume tomorrow morning Additional information will be released as soon as it becomes available

I was really hoping he would be found today. I cannot imagine the idea that my family member is dead in a landfill and can't be found.

Awwww!

VICTORVILLE (CBSLA) — Investigators searched a Victorville landfill for the third straight day hoping to find the body of missing 6-year-old Wednesday.

Meanwhile, Duke Flores’ anxious, anguished father, Jose Flores, spoke to CBS2’s Leslie Marin about the search for his son.

He suffers from a debilitating aneurysm — although he lives with Duke, his mom and her sister in the home, he says he had absolutely no idea the boy went missing.

“I was told lies — that he was in a hospital getting help. And none of this matches up,” Joseph says.
Only On 2: Father Of Missing Boy Cries Out ‘I Want The Truth, Where Is My Son?’

"A gruesome reminder of the Zahara Baker case where father said he didn’t know his daughter was missing while he lived in same house too."

Zahara Baker, what a heart breaking case. She was such a beautiful child and a survivor, were it not for her family.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryImmep
Back