Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m struggling to keep the faith that they will find him. They seem certain this is where he is - they aren’t looking anywhere else. I know there must be a lot of waste to get through, but I’m starting to worry they’ve got it wrong or someone missed him. Every night that the sun goes down and he is still among trash my heart aches!

Six days at the landfill....must be solid evidence. I learned a lot about searching landfills in the Jennifer Blagg case. Landfills are not as random as you would think. They are layered in sections for different areas and items. Hoping they find him today.

19 hours ago:

San Bernardino County Sheriff‏Verified account @sbcountysheriff

UPDATE: Monday, May 6th at 8:00 am The search continues at the Victorville landfill for the body of Duke Flores. Homicide Detectives, 20 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 1 search dog, 11 additional Sheriff’s Department employees,

San Bernardino County Sheriff on Twitter

and personnel from the landfill will continue to sift through 1200 tons of material in hopes of finding him. Additional information will be released as it becomes available.

11 hours ago:

UPDATE: Monday, May 6th at 4:45 pm Search efforts at the Victorville landfill have been suspended for the day. Homicide Detectives, 20 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 1 search dogs, and 11 additional Sheriff’s Department personnel have been searching with the assistance of

landfill personnel. The area being searched is approx. 70 feet x 70 feet x 10 feet in depth, approximately 1200 tons of material. The search for Duke Flores will resume in the morning, Tuesday, May 7th. Additional information will be released as soon as it becomes available.

11 hours ago:

UPDATE: Monday, May 6th at 4:45 pm Search efforts at the Victorville landfill have been suspended for the day. Homicide Detectives, 20 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 1 search dogs, and 11 additional Sheriff’s Department personnel have been searching with the assistance of

landfill personnel. The area being searched is approx. 70 feet x 70 feet x 10 feet in depth, approximately 1200 tons of material. The search for Duke Flores will resume in the morning, Tuesday, May 7th. Additional information will be released as soon as it becomes available.

The thought of this little boy laying in a landfill like a piece of garbage causes me so much sadness and anger. Please let him be found and laid to rest.

Sigh...still no Duke. :(

**UPDATE: Tuesday, May 7th at 4:45 pm** Search efforts at the Victorville landfill have been suspended for the day. Homicide Detectives, 6 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 2 search dogs, and 11 additional Sheriff’s Department personnel have been searching with
4:53 PM - 7 May 2019

the assistance of landfill personnel. The area being searched is approximately 70 ft x 70 ft x 10 ft in depth, approximately 1200 tons of material. The search for Duke Flores will resume tomorrow morning. Additional information will be released as soon as it becomes available
4:53 PM - 7 May 2019

Six days at the landfill....must be solid evidence. I learned a lot about searching landfills in the Jennifer Blagg case. Landfills are not as random as you would think. They are layered in sections for different areas and items. Hoping they find him today.

No it's not random. Fill sequences are done in grids, and this site is large enough to likely have daily GPS coordinates. The description of the search area proves they have information on the location his body was disposed, and where that waste was placed.

Don't lose hope, the picture I saw was several workers sorting through waste with rakes. That's a time intensive effort. I think I've mentioned the Jhessye Shockley case. Her egg donor also killed her, put her in a suitcase and placed her in a dumpster. Arizona LE spent 96 days searching the Butterfield Landfill for her body, and never found her. I'll never forget the press conference when they announced they had to quit searching, so emotional.

Very grateful SBCSD is searching for Duke!!

Whenever people question the sincerity and empathy of Law Enforcement officers, I hope they think of these officers, spending hours and hours, in a filthy stinking pile of germs and trash, in the heat and stench, trying to recover a child's remains, so they can be laid to rest. properly, away from the landfill.

No it's not random. Fill sequences are done in grids, and this site is large enough to likely have daily GPS coordinates. The description of the search area proves they have information on the location his body was disposed, and where that waste was placed.

Don't lose hope, the picture I saw was several workers sorting through waste with rakes. That's a time intensive effort. I think I've mentioned the Jhessye Shockley case. Her egg donor also killed her, put her in a suitcase and placed her in a dumpster. Arizona LE spent 96 days searching the Butterfield Landfill for her body, and never found her. I'll never forget the press conference when they announced they had to quit searching, so emotional.

Very grateful SBCSD is searching for Duke!!
That case makes my blood boil. So glad the egg donor didn't get appeal.

UPDATE: Wednesday, May 8th at 7:30 am The search continues at the Victorville landfill for the body of Duke Flores. Homicide Detectives, 6 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 2 search dogs, 7 additional Sheriff’s Department employees, and personnel from the landfill
7:40 AM - 8 May 2019

will continue to sift through 1200 tons of material in hopes of finding him. Additional information will be released as it becomes available.
7:40 AM - 8 May 2019

Please, let today be the day he is found...:(

Last edited:
That case makes my blood boil. So glad the egg donor didn't get appeal.

You and me both, very happy jerice will never be able to procreate again!!! That aspect of the case was right up there with lena lunsford (Our sweet little brown-eyed girl Aliayah ). Can't take care of or love the children you have? Don't keep having them, grrr!!!

Hoping for good news today!

UPDATE: Friday, May 10th at 8:30 am

The search continues at the Victorville landfill for the body of Duke Flores. Homicide Detectives, 11 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 2 search dogs, 12 additional Sheriff’s Department employees, and personnel from the landfill will continue to sift through 1200 tons of material in hopes of finding him.

Additional information will be released as it becomes available.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back