CA - Dusty Wright, 2, suffocated by ping pong ball, Modesto, 5 Jan 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the guys in prison hear what he's in for, a ping pong ball jammed down his throat won't be the only place they jam one. :behindbar

If the guys in prison here what he's in for, a ping pong ball jammed down his throat won't be the only place they jam one. :behindbar
I hope he chokes to death on what gets shoved down his throat in prison.

This judge is a imho too!

He gets 1 year and jail - and there is only 1 paragraph written about it - Dear God what is wrong with our society??

I agree with all, a one yr sentence for causing your child's death is ridiculous. He should have been give at the very least 20 with no parole. Sometimes our justice system just doesn't seem right.

" the state didn't put enough value on his life than a ridiculously short time in jail"

And that is the problem. I am so beyond fed up with abusers, rapists, murderers and their being allowed to minimize their actions to escape responsibility.

We have a similar, but pending sentencing for a baby rapist here in Mich. Unlike the Davis child, this baby didn't die...yet. Her father's sentence ( after he admitted twice, and in writing to what he did ) has been plead down to an attempt. Guidelines call for zero to 9 months jail time.

If we don't start placing the same value on children that the courts place on criminals, we are all doomed.

i like what nana said.
this sad case is only one in a trend. readers please, if you place value on human life, take a couple minutes to contact those listed in post # 13. also, write your own state representatives encouraging legislation that would prevent what should have been a murder charge to be pled down to a slap on the hand.

I don't understand. Some stoner with a pound of weed on him could get more time than this guy. You shove a ping pong ball down a babies throat who consequently chokes to death and are slapped with endangerment - way to point out the obvious. It sure is endangerment; endangerment and MURDER. Absolutely nuts.

Remind me never to move to Modesto. It seems a whole bunch of crazies live there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rutburca
Back