CA CA - Elaina Rivera, 13, Ramona, 26 June 1987

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths is fact based. Psychic and other metaphysical discussion is not allowed and has been removed.

Was it Kerstin or krishna who's picture was hanging on his wall? Also I am curious as to whether or not anybody has taken a look at properties owned by Ezra Adams. H3 was a heavy equipment operator after all. And I ran a search and found him to be a claimant in a mining ground in northern Cali. Only 9 1/2 hours from ramona. <modsnip>

I believe her name was spelled Crishna. If I remember correctly he is suspected in the following disappearence/murder of the following girls: Elaina, shaleigh, Kim, Crishna and, Julie all of who knew each other and Ezra. I've long suspected Ezra was obsessed with Elaina. He used to park across the street from Hanson Lane ( our elementary school) and take pictures of her. I reported it at the time to teachers but they did nothing.

Was it Kerstin or krishna who's picture was hanging on his wall? Also I am curious as to whether or not anybody has taken a look at properties owned by Ezra Adams. H3 was a heavy equipment operator after all. And I ran a search and found him to be a claimant in a mining ground in northern Cali. Only 9 1/2 hours from ramona. <modsnip>

I believe her name was spelled Crishna. If I remember correctly he is suspected in the following disappearence/murder of the following girls: Elaina, shaleigh, Kim, Crishna and, Julie all of who knew each other and Ezra. I've long suspected Ezra was obsessed with Elaina. He used to park across the street from Hanson Lane ( our elementary school) and take pictures of her. I reported it at the time to teachers but they did nothing.

i went to school with Elaina Rivera. She just had a birthday... I am just 4 mounths older then Elaina..... if i remeber correctly a pedifile lived by her, she came up missing shortly after he got arrested and was written down as sandiegos largest pedifile case. It was on the news.

I remeber Elaina was always smiling.
Elaina disappeared in June 1987 and Ezra was arrested on molestation charges in November of 1988.

Do you know the last names of any of these other girls? Can’t find anything about these girls

Crishna Cazare, Kim Kelley, Elaina Rivera and, Julie Anderson I don't remember the other two girls last names.
Crazy how little info is out there on the internet on these girls...besides Elaina could only find a find-a-grave on Crishna.

Crazy how little info is out there on the internet on these girls...besides Elaina could only find a find-a-grave on Crishna.
I wish there was more info on the girls. I want the world to know how amazing they all were. Ezra stole their futures from them. I knew all of them but Elaina was one of my Best Friends. She was kind, smart and, had a smile that could brighten the darkest day.

I have the impression that she was kidnapped at some point that day... the doe network says that her father went to report to the police the last time she was seen... apparently there is always something with indigenous women and that In Canada they are much more oppressed than in the United States.... here in Chile when a girl disappears if she has money from a rich family it is kidnapping and when a poor girl without resources disappears it is prostitution...
I hope with all my heart that this baby is with God happy and calm.
rest in peace little one

Reactions: byo
So crazy that all these girls are supposedly connected but can barely find an article on any of them individually and nothing ever mentions possible connections to other cases.

Hi all, I came across Elaina Rivera's missing person poster/photo back at the beginning of the year. I did some research and found my way here. I also have seen people mention the murders of Crishna Cazare and Kim Kelley, who lived in Ramona and were friends with Elaina. I saw some people mention Shaliegh Phillips. However, Shaliegh's missing person poster states that she is missing from El Cajon. I was wondering if anyone knew for certain that Shaliegh had ties to Ramona or were they getting her and Crishna's names mixed up? Also, does anyone know when the year the 2 girls were found(in shallow graves in Pamo)?
I can't find info or news on this tragedy, could be perhaps they were minors and their names were omitted. I would think if 3 girls from the same small area went missing and 2 of the 3 girls' bodies were found, that it would have made national headlines. I understand it was back in the 1980's and the town of Ramona at the time was maybe low-income but that doesn't make these souls any less important. I saw a Facebook page where Elaina, Crishna, and Kim's classmates talked about how nice and sweet they were. They have fond memories of these girls, they all seemed like they were a tight little click of neighborhood friends. They carry the loss of their friends deeply to this day.
I hope for the sake of the families and the friends, and the town of Ramona that the cases of Elaina, Crishna, and Kim get solved and they get justice. Praying Elaina is found as well.

Reactions: byo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back