CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I did not record with Alan and probably won't unless there is a break in Mari's case. Unfortunately, I don't think there will be anytime soon.
Once the retainer is signed, my PI will get his CA license and get down here. I'll be handling things in person until that time although IDK what that will entail.
Definitely trying to get some sort of canine search organized. Just need to find out who to talk to about that property.

mistivon, did you record with Alan today?

I did not record with Alan and probably won't unless there is a break in Mari's case. Unfortunately, I don't think there will be anytime soon.
Once the retainer is signed, my PI will get his CA license and get down here. I'll be handling things in person until that time although IDK what that will entail.
Definitely trying to get some sort of canine search organized. Just need to find out who to talk to about that property.

The property is huge! And definitely gated. There is a dirt road that is accessible right from the side of their house that follows up through the Canon/mountain (sorry, I'm not sure what they call them in CA). This dirt road leads to a field. It almost looks like a vineyard but it's difficult to say. But there is a small shack/beat up looking building near it. From there, there are trails everywhere. The dirt road is definitely accessible for a vehicle. Obviously I don't actually know this but I have a feeling that it is going to be difficult to get these people to corporate with a search unless of course there's a warrant.

There are houses that are clearly multi million dollar homes located on the street that the car would have had to drive down to get out of the community. I am sure they have security footage as well. Maybe enough to see who the driver was. However, I'm worried at this point due to the amount of time that the footage would no longer be available.

That area...it would be on private property, right? I would have to get permission?? I wonder if the family would allow the dogs if their son has nothing to hide? I know they want to protect him but wouldn't they also want to protest his innocence? Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
I bet u anything one of those cameras has the wrong time. It was dark in the video of her car leaving the gate. What if that camera did not adjust for DST, so it was actually 614am when she pulled out? That would account for the brightness and there would only be a NINE minute difference, which of course would be appropriate.
Suggested to the family to inquire about the accuracy of those time stamps. I can definitely see LE then saying he was cleared...but wouldn't they have mentioned the time error if they knew?
Also, where Elaine's car was found. I have a friend who lives right there. The car was almost directly in front of a huge party house that has a patio overlooking that road. Like Bieber type party. Now how in the world could a car POSSIBLY sit there for four days...keys in the ignition, doors unlocked, money/laptop/purse on the seat? there is no way that happened.

ETA: Hi everyone. So good to see you here :)

**** BREAKING NEWS ***
Attempted kidnapping in Northridge/ Chatsworth yesterday. Looking for links. Daily, that's our area

ETA:

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5855711/

On February 19, 2017, around 3:45 p.m., Devonshire patrol officers responded to De Soto and Devonshire Street for a kidnapping call. Once officers arrived, they learned that a female Hispanic, who appeared to be in distress, was seen in the back of a car. The female was screaming and banging on the rear passenger side window. The car continued northbound on De Soto Avenue, out of sight from witnesses.

https://youtu.be/qn4aobFfa1U

Then there was this (note description of suspects/victim:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/...ar-kidnapping/

According to Los Angeles police, at about 11 p.m., witnesses at a gas station at Foothill Boulevard and Hubbard Street saw a Hispanic woman with her hands and legs tied-up, screaming for help from an SUV.
Witnesses told police they saw three suspects, two men and a woman, inside the SUV with the victim.

That area...it would be on private property, right? I would have to get permission?? I wonder if the family would allow the dogs if their son has nothing to hide? I know they want to protect him but wouldn't they also want to protest his innocence? Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
I bet u anything one of those cameras has the wrong time. It was dark in the video of her car leaving the gate. What if that camera did not adjust for DST, so it was actually 614am when she pulled out? That would account for the brightness and there would only be a NINE minute difference, which of course would be appropriate.
Suggested to the family to inquire about the accuracy of those time stamps. I can definitely see LE then saying he was cleared...but wouldn't they have mentioned the time error if they knew?
Also, where Elaine's car was found. I have a friend who lives right there. The car was almost directly in front of a huge party house that has a patio overlooking that road. Like Bieber type party. Now how in the world could a car POSSIBLY sit there for four days...keys in the ignition, doors unlocked, money/laptop/purse on the seat? there is no way that happened.

ETA: Hi everyone. So good to see you here :)

I want to be positive and optimistic---however, we spent the past 17 years in the Calabasas/Westlake area. And those gated communities are locked down TIGHT. In many, many ways. I highly doubt they will allow any dogs sniffing around.

That's if you can even get past the front gates to speak with any one who will discuss it. You will have a main gate to the community to get past and then the gates to the compound.

They are going to gave several layers of 'protection' --- including physical, legal, and communication barriers.

Their lawyer is going to tell them to lock things down tight. They are going to consider any more questioning or even communication as a kind of intrusion. Bringing in dogs will only THREATEN their situation, in their minds, even if their son is totally innocent. Because all it does for them is possibly open the doors for more questions and concerns. They are going to rely upon the officers statement of their son being CLEARED---End.Of.Story.

I am sure they are just going to say that SHE LEFT of her own free will that morning. It is not our responsibility. I think you will need a warrant to get them to cooperate. I may be wrong, but that is what I think for a few reasons based upon past experiences.

I 100% agree with Katydid23.

Unfortunately I think LE is going to have to be involved to get anywhere near that compound. And judging by whose house that is, of they lawyer up, it will probably be the best of the best which may make it difficult to get answers.

Oh, well that makes me sad.
If no scent was found around her car, then logically you would go back to the place last seen. If we can't do that, where would we go?
Everywhere logical was searched. Let's say someone intercepted her at some other point. If she left the house what is her route of travel? Do we have a map yet? I was thinking she might have stopped at that 76 for gum, drink, something and been abducted there, but I think that is the area the dogs and divers cleared. Where else could she have stopped and been taken?

Oh, well that makes me sad.
If no scent was found around her car, then logically you would go back to the place last seen. If we can't do that, where would we go?
Everywhere logical was searched. Let's say someone intercepted her at some other point. If she left the house what is her route of travel? Do we have a map yet? I was thinking she might have stopped at that 76 for gum, drink, something and been abducted there, but I think that is the area the dogs and divers cleared. Where else could she have stopped and been taken?

I have a map created but I haven't shared it because I'm not sure of the rules with disclosing a person's address (where she was last seen). The address technically isn't listed but the street is.

I am pretty sure that it is ok to post what has been said in MSM but not 100%. Maybe a mod will chime in? Or at least you can go by the street name/block?
Bringing your map forward, Daily, since it may apply here as well.
Very sobering

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=34.32366157852987,-118.16448209296874&z=10

I have a map created but I haven't shared it because I'm not sure of the rules with disclosing a person's address (where she was last seen). The address technically isn't listed but the street is.

So a person I'm working with who is familiar with the area says the car was facing the right direction, wrong exit. Maybe she went somewhere else, friends house, etc, after leaving ex's house. Has ping info been made public yet?

All kinds of rumors out there:

attachment.php

Attachments

• body.jpg
    body.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 425
Body just found near our girls' location. No info yet. Families are aware. Glendale PD en route

http://www.vcstar.com/story/news/2017/02/21/body-discovered-highway-101-thousand-oaks/98194506/

Wanted to add that this body was in the center divider of a major freeway. I'm thinking this is going to be someone trying to cross the freeway although it is where two freeways come together. Odd place for hit and run but really odd place to throw a person out of a car.

Highly doubt this is going to be our girl. There are a million places in Malibu/Calabasas area she could have been hidden away. No reason to bring her back into Thousand Oaks to try and get rid of her.

I think this will end up being someone crossing the highway...:rose:

Some thoughts as I just finished listening to podcast and catching up ..I have a few red flags ..Some may already have been addressed and I missed it so please pardon .
1. Usually the last person to see/be with missing person knows a lot more than letting on ..which brings me to ..#2
2. Boyfriend being very "VERY" cooperative .. ( 2nd "very" =red flag)
3.I do not know who celebrity neighbor (s) are but you can bet they will not just open up homes, surrounding yards to anyone without going on the defense ..plus they would have monetary resources to help with that defense ..you will most likely need warrants.
4. If what boyfriend said is true about her waking up in "panic attack" mode ..well, I have a few options with one being if it was panic...did he try to calm her down and an accident happened ?? Now trying to hide /cover up accident? OR ... and this is just a theory also as I have not read/heard anything of this nature but what if the shaking, panic attack like behavior was because she needed a "fix" and then, well..now we can venture off on a lot of other options of what may have transpired, with or without the boyfriend
5. Time frame between seen leaving house and car leaving community
These are just my thoughts and red flags tonight as I sit here reading and thinking about all of these young people who have mysteriously gone missing and I am praying for them and their families that they are all found soon!!

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

They have not. Can you please see if it's private property? I would like to talk to my canine team.TIA :)

It is private property in a gated community with multi million dollar homes but the surrounding area could be searched. The police have refused to search the area even after I explained to them that Mitrice Richardson naked skeletal remains were found in the same area. Do you think your team could do a search?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~
Back