CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I realized that the mods disallowed info from the TLADinLA podcast but I can't see an option to delete my post. My apologies for referencing it.
The work around to delete a post is to edit your post to just say “DBM”, which means deleted by me.

On the podcast the report that Neil reads from the dog handler states specifically that they are certified in human remains detection?
Not sure if you’re aware of how bad crime is in LA and it’s surrounding cities but if you can imagine it, multiply it by 50. 911 lines are often busy, if even answered at all (I’ve had to call before). Police don’t jump to anything here. Families of missing people are often told to get private investigators. There’s just not enough resources. So I don’t feel that even *if* these were cadaver dogs, that very much would’ve been done. They’re not even admissible in court

Does anyone have any updates on Elaine Park?
LE has said nothing that I can find when doing a Google search over the last year. Some tidbits such as this from Malibu Daily News from August of last year. Elaine Park - Malibu Daily News

There are also a couple of YouTube videos that pop up in that search on the first page.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC
Back